Ray Stevenson Community
February 21, 2018, 10:14:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dwelling Place (TV movie)  (Read 24299 times)
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 10:58:41 PM »

Saw a smidge of The Dwelling Place on TV yesterday afternoon. It was just at the place when some wrinkled old crone in a white frilly cap was on't screen. Hubby commented on how well Ray was looking *snork*

I saw that a long time ago it seems...wasn't Ray the bad sort in that one, or am I mixe up? I am a wee bit behind on Ray movies. Waiting for Kill the Irishman on DVD or Starz.

Mob1 icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2011, 10:03:09 AM »

Saw a smidge of The Dwelling Place on TV yesterday afternoon. It was just at the place when some wrinkled old crone in a white frilly cap was on't screen. Hubby commented on how well Ray was looking *snork*

Oh I forgot to say the punishment would have fitted the crime only hubby said he'd have to sew 'em back on first   ;D

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
sparkle13

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2012, 03:34:09 PM »

the dwelling place is the first thing i can remember seeing Ray in and i  bought and watched it two days ago.Its lovely to see such a young ray but i actually think hes more handsome now.Its brill to watching something with a decent amount of dialogue from him and no zombie,gangster serial killers to break  into the romance.perfect Geordie accent but then he grew up in that area.Was definitely filled with the promise of what was yet to come.
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2013, 11:04:14 AM »

Lordy. It's been a while but I sure have the urge to RayVe :giggly:

I just happened to sit down for the first time today and was flicking through the telly channels absent-mindedly when I 'appened upon the last 15 minutes or so of The Dwelling Place. The moment I tuned in, there was darling Ray, all terribly young and terribly handsome and up to his armpits in flour down t'mill. Hmmm. His forearms do look rather magnificent sprinkled with flour. He was looking all brooding and bitter because he'd married t'uglynagging lass with t'mill instead of the love of his life, poor cave dwelling and nomoneybehindher, Cissie.

My, I did enjoy seeing him. I'd only just finished swooning when a scene near the end was him, quill and ink at the ready, starting to write a letter to Cissie. Enticed by the soft down on his forearms; unfloured this time, I nearly missed whether it was his own beautiful hand doing the calligraphy or a stunt double doing the joined up writing?

I really hope it was his own hand. It was gorgeous handwriting. But I came back down to earth with a bump and was cackling like a hen on acid when the closing credits were interrupted by the sponsor of the programme... Tena Lady for the laydees wot wet their knickers too easily. How very apt methinks  ::)

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2013, 01:11:51 PM »

I really hope it was his own hand. It was gorgeous handwriting. But I came back down to earth with a bump and was cackling like a hen on acid when the closing credits were interrupted by the sponsor of the programme... Tena Lady for the laydees wot wet their knickers too easily. How very apt methinks  ::)

:D Reminds me of a certain photochop from days gone by. I shared it again recently in chat, so regs should know the one.

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2013, 01:02:47 PM »

:D Reminds me of a certain photochop from days gone by. I shared it again recently in chat, so regs should know the one.

Ahahaha I remember that one  :clap:

And depending upon where you stuck it, Ray's tongue...

*Runs off to have a squibble*

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
TigerFlwr

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2013, 08:44:21 PM »

Reminds me of a certain photochop from days gone by. I shared it again recently in chat

Yes, you did. I was entranced scandalized. :o
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2013, 10:19:11 PM »

*squibbles all over Camamar & Labia and gives them a gribble to boot*

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2013, 11:03:45 PM »

Ahahaha I remember that one  :clap:

And depending upon where you stuck it, Ray's tongue...

Which one was it, Labs? 

I have been on a marathon British movie and TV marathon while lying in bed recovering and have dseen a bunch of good British and Irish Flix all with familiar faces including some Rome folks except for any with Ray. I wish he would do a few bodice rippers, but he is too big a star for those now.

Wonder if Jayne Mansfield's Car will ever be released...I've been waiting....and that one about the anatomist.  Any news on IMDB pro, nomad?  Let us know.  Saw Jack Reacher and Ray would have been much better than Tom, but no love scenes which I love to see Ray in....he does them so well.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Till next time it's off to the movies.....

Mob1 icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2014, 02:23:33 PM »

This was on TV here again, this afternoon. I only had time to catch a bit of Ray's Cramlington twang in all it's geordieglory. Niiiiiice   :ray:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Catelyn

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2014, 12:26:25 AM »

This was on TV here again, this afternoon. I only had time to catch a bit of Ray's Cramlington twang in all it's geordieglory. Niiiiiice   :ray:

Lucky you, Labia!  I don't believe it's ever been screened out here.   :( 
TigerFlwr

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2014, 09:09:21 AM »

Catelyn if you really want to see it, a quick check shows it on YT, although not very good quality.

Here
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: