Ray Stevenson Community
April 19, 2018, 02:55:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Heads Will Roll! Rome DVD Promo  (Read 7358 times)
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2007, 08:31:24 PM »

Thanks for the discount site info, Nomad..

As for Ray being done with Rome and moving on..it is proabably in his best interest to keep that performance alive in the minds of many. It would (IMO) bring him more attention and therefore more offers. After all it is that performance that is getting him the international recognition he didn't have before

I do believe I read that Getty images has photos of a HBO Season II DVD release party..I can't find them. I am not good at that stuff..and I don't know if Ray is at the party, neither. If I find it I'll let you know..I do not know how to insert photos anywhere.. :huh:

mob -- and everyoe else -- I just saw on the HBO boards that apparently Barney's in California, USA, has a window display of costumes from Rome in honor of their Emmy nomination for costume design. And apparently there was some sort of party to celebrate this display, which will not be up very long. I gather Ray was not there, although it seems some other Rome actors were.

Is Ray no longer in California? Or is he too busy training for The Punisher role? *sigh* I would have loved seeing new pics of Ray.

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2007, 08:33:43 PM »

I noticed that the HBO website (the 'Buzz' section) had a little item about Ray's being cast as The Punisher. I thought that was nice of them. And I am sure HBO welcomes anything which will help increase DVD sales. I think Season 2 is due to go on sale within the next 2 weeks. Those Rome DVD sets ain't cheap! I also read that Rome Season 2 is due to start replaying in the US on HBO within the next 3 weeks or so. YAY!

Anything which helps Ray's career! So we get more Ray!

When you're shopping the net looking for the best price on Rome, try <deepdiscount.com>  They have good prices, tons of classic films and free shipping, too.

:nomad:

Thanks, nomad. :wave: I hope they have the DVD right away, and I don't have to wait until after it's been out a while to get the deep discount.

Cam, somebody recently posted that Amazon has Season II for even less than Deep Discount.

:nomad:

Thanks, nomad. ...hmm... I may have to order...I think I remember that the poster said the order had to go in by August 7 to get the deep discount from Amazon..

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: