Ray Stevenson Community
April 19, 2018, 02:53:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Rome - Season II Episodes  (Read 25390 times)
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« on: November 17, 2006, 11:42:30 AM »

I don't know the accuracy of these episode titles, but this is the list per imdb (which did not post the air dates, those I've added based on a premiere date of January 7th).

Airdate - Episode - Title
1/07/07 - # 2.01 - Passover
1/14/07 - # 2.02 - Son of Hades
1/21/07 - # 2.03 - These Being the Words of Marcus Tullius Cicero
1/28/07 - # 2.04 - Testudo et Lepus (The Tortoise and the Hare)
2/04/07 - # 2.05 - Heroes of the Republic
2/11/07 - # 2.06 - Philippi
2/18/07 - # 2.07 - Death Mask
2/25/07 - # 2.08 - A Necessary Fiction
3/04/07 - # 2.09 - Deus Impeditio Esuritori Nullus
3/11/07 - # 2.10 - De Patre Vostro
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 11:42:30 AM by Lotis » Logged

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
fuzzybunny

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 05:46:47 PM »

I was surprised that IMDB lists Zuleikha (sp?) Robinson as only being in 2 episodes.  I was thinking she'd be in more.

:bunny: Fuzzy's icon
arieldan1

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 07:09:30 PM »

I was surprised that IMDB lists Zuleikha (sp?) Robinson as only being in 2 episodes.  I was thinking she'd be in more

They probably need a few episodes to wrap up the Eirene thing (at least I hope that isn't done quickly in only one episode), and Titus may be off in a foreign land fighting somewhere, so I think that's about right. 

Besides, I kinda like Titus unattached, you know -- makes me feel like I have a chance!!   ;D

:ariel:
fuzzybunny

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 07:28:11 PM »

I was surprised that IMDB lists Zuleikha (sp?) Robinson as only being in 2 episodes.  I was thinking she'd be in more

They probably need a few episodes to wrap up the Eirene thing (at least I hope that isn't done quickly in only one episode), and Titus may be off in a foreign land fighting somewhere, so I think that's about right. 

Besides, I kinda like Titus unattached, you know -- makes me feel like I have a chance!!   ;D

That's true.  I forgot about Eirene.  Since she won't be around much longer, anyway, I wouldn't mind them wrapping up her character quickly.  In my fantasies, she already moved on, anyway. ;)

Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 09:27:52 PM »

imdb is a good place for general info in many instances, but its info is not always accurate or complete. Zuleikha's listed in 2 eps, but those two are #1 and #6 -- which could mean she's in at least 2, possibly all six or any number in-between. It's too bad imdb doesn't have some notation as to what's contributed by studios and agents.

fuzzybunny

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 10:47:37 AM »

Thanks for the info, Lotis.  I hadn't considered that about imdb.  I can't wait for the next season.

arieldan1

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2006, 10:03:23 AM »

Does anyone know when Season II will start playing in Europe?  My husband, daughter and I will be moving to Monaco in early January (we are all so excited), but I have a feeling I'll miss the season if we don't have HBO.   :(  If anyone has any idea when Season II will be shown in France, I'd appreciate the info.  Thanks!

:ariel:
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2006, 10:25:26 AM »

If anyone has any idea when Season II will be shown in France, I'd appreciate the info.  Thanks!

I haven't heard, though it may be worth bookmarking Canal Plus' website (or emailing them).

Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2006, 11:46:17 AM »

HBO is FINALLY in the process of updating the Rome secton!  :bday:

But, SONS OF DIS!, they've moved the premiere to January 14th:frusty:

*grumbles, will have to change countdown

HBO Rome

fuzzybunny

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2006, 04:21:56 PM »

I had the same reaction.  "Yay! :cheer:  They finally started updating the website and there are new pictures...wait, What?!  January 14?!" :hmm:

Oh, well, at least it's soon! ::)

Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 09:38:12 AM »

I was just reading an interview in TV Guide with Prison Break's Sarah Wayne Callies:

TVGuide.com: The last time we spoke, you were planning to do without TV for a few months. How did that work for you?
Callies: It panned out very well; it was very peaceful. Although I knew I'd cave the second Rome comes back on!

RiActs

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 05:29:53 PM »

I hope they don't do the usual thing and just mention in passing that Eirene died in childbirth or something like that. I wonder how they are going to end the stories of Pullo and Vorenus. Hope they don't end up getting killed in the end. The flood caused by all the crying from Ray fans will flood the Earth. And I will be among those contributing the tears.

Raggio il causa di globale tiepido!
(Ray is the cause of global warming!)
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2006, 12:27:32 PM »

I hope they don't do the usual thing and just mention in passing that Eirene died in childbirth or something like that. I wonder how they are going to end the stories of Pullo and Vorenus. Hope they don't end up getting killed in the end. The flood caused by all the crying from Ray fans will flood the Earth. And I will be among those contributing the tears.

HAHA! A few of us at the HBO Rome boards worried at the thought they might show Titus Pullo dying at the end of ROME.

As I recall, it was said that it would be as traumatic as when Bambi's mother died (I was too young to say no to seeing that movie...and didn't know Bambi's mom would die, at the time) or when Old Yeller died (I refuse to watch Old Yeller......I'd cry my eyes shut for days!).  Cry

Even if I heard that TP dies in ROME, I would not be able to help watching. I would have to just tell myself: "It's only a TV show, It's only a TV show! And "It's only a character Ray plays."  :pray:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
fuzzybunny

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2006, 03:13:21 PM »

I know what you mean, Camamar. :dget:  I know it's only a TV show and, even if the events and characters were completely factual and real, Vorenus and Pullo would have been dead for the last 2,000 years, anyway, I've grown to really like those characters and I don't want to see them die. :worry-rose:

Halloweenqueen

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2006, 06:22:50 AM »

I'm so glad I checked in.  Not happy with the premiere delay.  HBO needs to get behind this show! 

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: