Ray Stevenson Community
April 19, 2018, 02:57:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Rome - Season II Episodes  (Read 25392 times)
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2007, 08:21:29 PM »

Zap2it has some pics from Season 2 in its photo gallery.

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2007, 11:43:12 AM »

oooo. Thanks.  :-*

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2007, 11:02:39 AM »

HBO is re-airing the first three episodes of season 2 tonight, Feb. 2nd, starting at 8pm Eastern.

JaxiB

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2007, 06:37:17 AM »

Thanx for the season 2 pics Lotis!  :clap:
arieldan1

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2007, 04:40:42 AM »

Does anyone know when Season II will air on BBC in Britain?  I've been checking their website but no news yet (and I'm very anxious to see it!!)?

:ariel:
fuzzybunny

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2007, 05:46:17 AM »

Does anyone know when Season II will air on BBC in Britain?  I've been checking their website but no news yet (and I'm very anxious to see it!!)?

I know this isn't very helpful, Arieldan, but from what I heard they've just been listing it on their Winter/Spring schedule.  The last I read somewhere was speculation that it might be June.  People who've been e-mailing BBC about it, just keep getting a response to the effect that they don't confirm scheduling until a week before a show airs. :(

I hope you get to see it soon!

:bunny: Fuzzy's icon
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2007, 12:42:36 PM »

I know this isn't very helpful, Arieldan, but from what I heard they've just been listing it on their Winter/Spring schedule.  The last I read somewhere was speculation that it might be June.  People who've been e-mailing BBC about it, just keep getting a response to the effect that they don't confirm scheduling until a week before a show airs. :(

Right. They know, they just choose not to say (to the public) until a week before. That's the exact same response I got when I inquired about Life Line, but found the info on the writer's website.

Arya

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2007, 10:49:14 AM »

HBO is promoting their tv shows for the upcoming Emmy' Awards. They choose episodes "Philippi" and "Patre Vostro" and submitted as much as five actors- Ray, James, Kevin, Polly and Lindsay Duncan ( while in comparison for "Deadwood" they submitted three actors and two for "Sopranos").
I really hope James and Polly will get nods. As much as I love Ray and Kevin they dont have any chances but it would be nice to see at least one of the actors getting a recognition.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2007, 02:46:33 PM »

HBO is promoting their tv shows for the upcoming Emmy' Awards. They choose episodes "Philippi" and "Patre Vostro" and submitted as much as five actors- Ray, James, Kevin, Polly and Lindsay Duncan ( while in comparison for "Deadwood" they submitted three actors and two for "Sopranos").

I really hope James and Polly will get nods. As much as I love Ray and Kevin they dont have any chances but it would be nice to see at least one of the actors getting a recognition.

hmmmm! I'd like to know where these promotions are! Any pics?  ;D

I think Ray did a FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL job! Why wouldn't he have a chance? He got to show such a range of emotions! I am hoping for recognition for Ray, Arya.  :worry-rose: :worshippy: :clap: :nailbite2: :crush:

Camamar :bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2007, 05:33:38 PM »

I think Ray did a FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL job! Why wouldn't he have a chance? He got to show such a range of emotions! I am hoping for recognition for Ray, Arya.  :worry-rose: :worshippy: :clap: :nailbite2: :crush:

Camamar :bead:

Whoa, I agree with you Camamar!  Our Ray did a fantastic job of acting.  He had me waiting with baited breath as he choked Gaia.  He had me waiting with baited breath many times, to tell you the truth  :worshippy: ;D :cheer: :devilish:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 05:44:15 PM by britmys » Logged

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Tryne

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2007, 03:31:49 AM »

Anyone know when the Emmy's will be shown on tv (BBC or Danish television). I don't have a tv but I can always 'visit' a friend. (Well actually I do have a tv but no antenna or anything.. I just watch DVD's and use the internet) .. I know... It's quite unusual, but I think that most television is rubbish.. :pullo:)
But I really like award shows and ANY change to see Ray will not be missed.  ;)

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2007, 08:41:16 AM »

The Emmy Awards for TV movies and TV series such as Rome are usually on US TV in early September, I think.

There are also Daytime Emmys for soap operas and game shows and talk shows.
There are also Emmys for technical achievement, I believe, and for news.

bleah....no expert, me.

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2007, 12:33:18 PM »

The Emmy Awards for TV movies and TV series such as Rome are usually on US TV in early September, I think.

bleah....no expert, me.

They'll be aired on September 16 this year, with nominations announced on July 19.  Let's be thinking lots of good thoughts for Ray  :cheer:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Tryne

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2007, 12:37:37 PM »

bleah....no expert, me.

What... September  :dget:.. that is .. like .. lightyears from now...
I was hoping that it would be sooner...
Well. With a little luck I'll get the Rome book for my birthday AND get to see Ray in the award show  :bday:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
Tryne

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2007, 07:16:10 AM »

I just now watched the ep where Gaia dies and I remember someone's post about how she admired Ray for his acting in that scene. I and must say that I completely, totally and utterly agree with you. To watch his expression go from love and concern and to pure hatred was amazing. I could feel it through the screen!
I never get tired of watching him act. Amazing  :worshippy:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: