Ray Stevenson Community
February 20, 2018, 06:49:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Life Line (BBC / 2007)  (Read 73225 times)
arieldan1

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2007, 10:52:58 AM »

Lotis -- any word on when this will air on the Beeb (if it hasn't already).  I've been checking their website but haven't found much on the finished product.  Any info you have will be appreciated -- thanks!

:ariel:
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2007, 02:17:46 PM »

None yet, still another thing on my growing "to do" list.  :)

I had heard awhile ago that it might air in April, I don't have a confirmation on that though. But I'll find out soon as I can.

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2007, 01:08:59 PM »

The trilogy series that Life Line is a part of begins airing on April 17th. I've contacted the BBC to find out the air dates for Life Line.

:lotis:

Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2007, 03:09:01 PM »

The trilogy series that Life Line is a part of begins airing on April 17th. I've contacted the BBC to find out the air dates for Life Line.

oooh! Thanks, Lotis!  :clap: :drule:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2007, 05:59:36 PM »

*smacks forehead* It should have occurred to me to check with the writer of Life Line.

According to Stephen Gallagher's website, part one of Life Line will air Tues., April 24th and part two will air on Thurs., April 26th on BBC One. There was no time listed, other than it takes over the slot usually occupied by Life on Mars and Hotel Babylon.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 06:04:10 PM by Lotis » Logged

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 11:08:17 PM »

*smacks forehead* It should have occurred to me to check with the writer of Life Line.

According to Stephen Gallagher's website, part one of Life Line will air Tues., April 24th and part two will air on Thurs., April 26th on BBC One. There was no time listed, other than it takes over the slot usually occupied by Life on Mars and Hotel Babylon.

Oooh, I hope I'll be able to get BBC One from my local cable company before then.

Oh, and I figured out how to quote, duh...

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
arieldan1

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 03:00:58 AM »

Thanks Lotis!!  I had checked his website a few weeks ago, but it didn't occur to me to go under "News"  (duh!).  Thanks for checking!!

:ariel:
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 09:37:58 AM »

It would be fantastic if this airs on BBC America too!

Tryne

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 11:14:56 AM »

It would be fantastic if this airs on BBC America too!

Well isn't it just typical  :(. Why do most of us always have trouble getting to see Ray when we want it? Not fair  :worry-rose:
My boyfriend could tape it for me 'cause he lives in England, but he has decided to come home for Easter break, and will NOT be in England April 24 th OR April 26, but returns to Engalnd April 27th  :dget:
Why does this always happen?
But I guess I should be pleased that he is home visiting me.. And I am  :crush:, but it would have been nice to see Ray though...
Perhaps my contact at the library... She has 36 channels on her TV... She must be able to see BBC  :popcorn:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2007, 09:34:37 PM »

The BBC finally released some info on Life Line:

please do not hot link

Joanne Whalley (The Singing Detective, Scandal) and Ray Stevenson (Rome) star in Life Line, a supernatural and thrilling love story in two parts by Stephen Gallagher.

Successful entrepreneur Peter Briscoe leads an affluent, but soulless, life, having broken up with Katy, his one true love, 15 years earlier to pursue his career abroad.

Back in London for his brother's wedding, Peter catches a glimpse of Katy leaving an art gallery one evening and, determined to make up for lost time, decides to engineer a "chance" meeting between them.

Long since settled with a partner, played by Adrian Rawlins, and with a successful career in the art world, Katy is pleased to see Peter and agrees to meet for dinner.

Over their meal, however, Katy reveals her dissatisfaction with her relationship and that, deep down, she still feels exactly the same about Peter and they embark upon a passionate, but ultimately doomed, love affair.

However, their love turns to tragedy and, in his torment, Peter begins to doubt his sanity as events take a series of unexpected and incredible turns. Peter discovers a card for a mysterious organisation called Life Line and, initially, he finds that his phone calls to it offer some answers. The arrival of a stranger in the shape of Catt throws Peter's life into confusion and he realises that nothing, and no-one, are as they seem.

Catt is played by Jemima Rooper.

OK ladies ... we have to flood the Beeb with emails and get them to air this on BBC-America!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 08:46:31 PM by Lotis » Logged

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2007, 10:48:28 PM »

OK ladies ... we have to flood the Beeb with emails and get them to air this on BBC-America!

Thanks for the heads up, Lotis.  My email is winging its way across the pond right now!  I included many PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE's and told them we're big fans of Ray Stevenson over here  :lijstje: :ray:

Also, how about starting an email campaign to the Letterman and Craig Ferguson shows to book Ray for an appearance since he's in the upcoming CBS series Babylon Fields?  :lijstje: :ray:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 11:14:36 PM by britmys » Logged

Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2007, 10:35:15 AM »

It would be great to see Ray on the talk shows, but it's a bit premature to get them to focus their attention since neither Outpost or Babylon Fields has premiered yet.

Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2007, 06:17:46 PM »

It would be great to see Ray on the talk shows, but it's a bit premature to get them to focus their attention since neither Outpost or Babylon Fields has premiered yet.

Britmyst, it's a good idea and I hope it didn't sound like I was being dismissive of it. It's just that talk shows focus on what and who's popular at the given time.

Though what we can start doing, now, is sending positive emails to CBS and 20th Century Fox to show that fans are looking forward to Babylon Fields. Hopefully the feedback will contribute to a decision to order a full season of episodes and to give BF a big promotional boost when advertising the upcoming season.

I'll look for the appropriate addresses to send email. If anyone else locates the information, thanks in advance and please post it to the board. We can also circulate the information to other forums and hopefully get many others to contact CBS and 20th Century Fox as well.

Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2007, 02:14:23 PM »

Here's the link to BBC-America's viewer inquiries form. :type:

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2007, 06:42:56 PM »

Here's the link to BBC-America's viewer inquiries form. :type:

Lotis, I got back a pretty standard we're sorry, but... answer to my email.  Hope that inundating them with requests will have more luck :lijstje:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: