Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:31:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish List (What I'd like to see Ray in next)!  (Read 17706 times)
arieldan1

« on: December 28, 2006, 01:12:56 PM »

I'd really like to see Ray play Rufus Scrimgour in Harry Potter 6.  I'd also love to see him guest star on Hustle and Doctor Who.

Any other thoughts from others out there?

:ariel:
fuzzybunny

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 03:39:47 PM »

He'd be great in Harry Potter!  That's a wonderful idea.

I'd like to see some of his BBC series put on DVD or shown in the States, so I could see them, too.  Especially, Life Line. 

I'd like to see him on talk shows.  I don't think I've ever seen an actual sitdown interview with him, other that what's on the Rome DVDs and those don't really count, because they're so short.

He said that he has an American agent now, so I wish the guy would get busy.  I know some of the other Rome cast has made guest appearances on US shows like Law and Order in the past, so why not Ray?

:bunny: Fuzzy's icon
Halloweenqueen

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 01:42:13 PM »

I'm a huge Doctor Who fan...that would make for an awesome guest appearance.

I think he would be great as the star in a thriller or action picture.  Something like Inside Man.  Anything that Jude Law or Clive Owen would be considered for.

Of course I would love for him to be featured in another HBO series.

JaxiB

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 07:48:40 AM »

:clap: I'd be pleased to see him in anything!! Haha.  :wave:
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 10:52:44 PM »

Any other thoughts from others out there?

I'd watch him in practically anything (or nakkid  ;D).  Let's just keep the boy working  :ray: :pullo: :cheer:

And, yeah, how about a Letterman or Leno (or even Jimmy Kimmel or Craig Ferguson) appearance?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 10:54:29 PM by britmys » Logged

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 10:30:28 AM »

Ferguson would be a strong possibility since he's on the same network as Babylon Fields. But none of the talk shows are going to show much interest until there's a lot of buzz and the premiere of something, either Outpost (if it does well) or Babylon Fields.

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 06:49:15 PM »

This will probably get shot down... but I keep thinking if there were a remake of "Night Court"  Ray would make a great Bull   :pet:  (please don't throw things, that would not be a career advancement) .. watching Rome made me think of Bull frequently, not just the shaved head, but hidden genius in some areas and complete cluelessness in others, and that stream-of-consiousness chatter that ends up explaining everything.  And Bull ended up being everybody's favorite character by the end of the series.

:wingit:
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2007, 07:31:40 PM »

This will probably get shot down... but I keep thinking if there were a remake of "Night Court"  Ray would make a great Bull   :pet:  (please don't throw things, that would not be a career advancement) .. watching Rome made me think of Bull frequently, not just the shaved head, but hidden genius in some areas and complete cluelessness in others, and that stream-of-consiousness chatter that ends up explaining everything.  And Bull ended up being everybody's favorite character by the end of the series.

As I was reading I was going, oooh, no, oooh, no, oooh, no... but then I ended up cackling ;D

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2007, 07:36:00 PM »

AHAHAHAHAHA! Bull was pretty cute! :think:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 12:48:31 PM »

This will probably get shot down... 

I both laugh and shudder at the thought.  :D :o :D :o  ;D

AemiliaCamilla

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2007, 05:53:38 AM »

Have any of you read Lee Childīs books about Jack Reacher? I hope someone will make a movie or TV series based on the books and Ray would be terrific as Reacher...

But yet the sky is still above us and the earth is still below. Strange.

:ac:
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2007, 02:57:35 PM »

Have any of you read Lee Childīs books about Jack Reacher? I hope someone will make a movie or TV series based on the books and Ray would be terrific as Reacher...

I've not read those books but I have heard it suggested before.

fuzzybunny

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007, 06:32:44 AM »

What about a guest spot on one of the ubiquitous Law & Orders or CSIs?  Everyone else seems to get one. :think:  We'd get to see him and he'd get some more US exposure.

Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 12:09:34 PM »

What about a guest spot on one of the ubiquitous Law & Orders or CSIs?  Everyone else seems to get one. :think:  We'd get to see him and he'd get some more US exposure.

Good idea, fuzzy!  :neen: Gives me an idea for one additional post to add to my count!

Lots of guys from HBO have been on Law & Order, I gather (from Oz, anyway...Now that I think of it, dunno so much about other HBO shows. :think:)

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
fuzzybunny

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007, 02:28:41 PM »

Good idea, fuzzy!  :neen: Gives me an idea for one additional post to add to my count!

:lol:How did you get ahead of me?  So glad I could have helped. :doh:

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: