Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 11:01:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Outpost"  (Read 93435 times)
daft as a bat

« Reply #330 on: April 10, 2009, 05:52:28 PM »

I have outpost on DVD and i really enjoyed it, didnt ray look good, you know he would do well in a movie that was about the french foreign legion.  Just a thought.  :)

iblauralee

« Reply #331 on: May 11, 2009, 01:41:48 PM »

Hello everyone.  I noticed that Outpost is on Comcast On Demand in the Free Movie section.  At least it is where I live.  Hopefully it will give everyone a chance to see it if they have not.   :popcorn:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #332 on: May 11, 2009, 02:40:18 PM »

Hello everyone.  I noticed that Outpost is on Comcast On Demand in the Free Movie section.  At least it is where I live.  Hopefully it will give everyone a chance to see it if they have not.   :popcorn:

I saw that too, iblauralee. I already have it on DVD, so I only briefly thought about pouncing onto On Demand as soon as I saw that. ;D

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
sparkle13

« Reply #333 on: November 09, 2012, 03:39:50 PM »

outpost is a horrible film and i never would have watched it had it not had Ray in it.Highlights are Ray in a nice grey jumper looking smokin hot and Ray having most of the dialogue.Everything else was gauuuustly .Zombie nazis are not my bag and get in the way of looking at Ray in cuddly jumpers
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #334 on: November 09, 2012, 05:20:39 PM »

outpost is a horrible film and i never would have watched it had it not had Ray in it.Highlights are Ray in a nice grey jumper looking smokin hot and Ray having most of the dialogue.Everything else was gauuuustly .Zombie nazis are not my bag and get in the way of looking at Ray in cuddly jumpers

That grey cuddly jumper (think it was a cardy), was won by a member here on RScom, in the Outpost Competition a few years back!

I meself won the tartan scarf Ray wore in that film! It still keeps me warm at night  :crush:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
sparkle13

« Reply #335 on: November 12, 2012, 03:06:12 PM »

oh im so jealous! >im working out a kiss with D.C. ive got an idea for it but ill just rewatch the begining i aint going back into that bunker ! :nope:
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #336 on: November 15, 2012, 12:10:36 AM »

I really liked Outpost except for the first 30 min being slow. It reminded me of Twilight Zone, the tv show.

I suppose Ray can't be in the sequel, he is too big a star now and can't see him playing a zombie...but maybe a cameo???  :beer:

Mob1 icon
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
  Print  

Jump to: