Ray Stevenson Community
February 19, 2018, 12:40:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ray's Other TV Series  (Read 6802 times)
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« on: February 15, 2007, 10:02:41 AM »

I verified Garth Ancier's name. And his title: president of BBC worldwide America.

Although I did the checking in Wikipedia. And we know how Wiki entries can be... ;)

Maybe while we ask them to run Life Line in the USA, we can do some tasteful begging for BBC America to play City Central, and for them to re-run At Home With the Braithwaites, and.........

cac. I must snap out of my Ray-bid state and get to WORK. :drool2: :swoon: :party:

DOUBLE-cac! I meant to put this in the Life Line thread. I got mixed up coz my log-in timed out while I was posting. Sorry. : - (
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 10:04:25 AM by Camamar » Logged

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
JaxiB

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 09:22:05 AM »

:cheer: Bloody brilliant about Babylon Fields! I am so pleased for Ray and for us his fans too, cos it means we get to see more of him. This sounds like a role that'll stretch him as an actor and show him in a different light - not just the big tough guy, though I'm sure he'll still be big and tough, hehe.  Umm, I'm wondering about the accent too, suppose he'd be playing an American, well, I'm sure he'd make a good one! :clap: NB: If this message comes out under one I just left and thought I'd deleted I'll have to say "d'oh" very loudly....
redshift

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 04:00:18 PM »

Is there anyone out there who knows what number series The Holby City episode  Ray was in? It's being shown again,and I really don't fancy sitting through every programme just to get the right one... thanks  :cheers:

:redshift:

fuzzybunny

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 07:04:37 PM »

According to IMDB, it's Season 2, Episode 15.  It's called Taking it On the Chin.  He plays a character named, Laurence Haney.  Hmmm....I just don't see him as a Laurence or a Haney. :think:

:bunny: Fuzzy's icon
Nomad
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 07:36:32 PM »

According to IMDB, it's Season 2, Episode 15.  It's called Taking it On the Chin.  He plays a character named, Laurence Haney.  Hmmm....I just don't see him as a Laurence or a Haney. :think:

Agree, Fuzzy.  In another film he played a character named Larry, I believe.  I didn't like that, dunno why though.  No.  Ray is NOT a Laurence nor a Larry. :yucky:

If he weren't a "Ray,"  what should he be?  I must say, though, Ray Stevenson is utterly perfect! :swoon:

:nomad:
Toduo

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 10:43:04 AM »

Nomad :wave: We know that he obviously feels he doesn't fit his birthname, George, though I think it kind of suits him. Though Ray suits him well - me thinks. :snog: :cheers:

:toduo:
redshift

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 10:48:13 AM »

Ah, thanks Fuzzy. You've saved me a job and a half. It looks like they're only showing Holby City from season 5 or 6 onwards...  Typical!  :shrug:

fuzzybunny

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 03:38:33 PM »

Ah, thanks Fuzzy. You've saved me a job and a half. It looks like they're only showing Holby City from season 5 or 6 onwards...  Typical!  :shrug:

That's too bad, Red.  At least you have a reason not to watch it now. ;D

Nomad, I agree Ray Stevenson suits him pretty well. :evander:  Of course, he could probably work a name like Herman Corcklesnort, he still be fine. :giggle:

:bunny: Fuzzy's icon
redshift

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 01:16:03 PM »

The Dalziel and Pascoe episode with Ray in it, Truth and Consequences, is being shown again on UK Drama
Wed 12th March 21.00  repeated later that evening at 0.45.

Caroline

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2008, 03:40:50 PM »

Thanks red

I will have to put that in Sky autoview or write myself a large post-it note.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: