Ray Stevenson Community
February 22, 2018, 12:01:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
  Print  
Author Topic: Babylon Fields  (Read 75518 times)
Eirene

I'm sitting in a bowl of porridge, all night long.

« Reply #210 on: November 08, 2007, 02:34:33 PM »

Eirene, check under the tree.  ;)

:whistle:

:lotis:

LOL! Sorry, Lotis, I wasn't aware of it yet. I checked it out and it looks great! *drool*
Ray is sooooooo gorgeous in there!  :drule: :drule: :drule: :clap:

Thanks!

Eirene

"You Shave, I Kiss!" (Season 2, ep.14)

:eirene:

www.myspace.com/eirenepullonis
Eirene

« Reply #211 on: November 10, 2007, 11:25:03 AM »

I just watched BF. It's an earie story. Ray is doing  a good job there. Man, doesn't he look GORGEOUS?! And doesn't he PLAY WELL?!  :drule: :cheer:

JaxiB

« Reply #212 on: November 12, 2007, 06:56:38 AM »

I have also just seen the pilot ep of Babylon Fields - it was excellent - I can't understand why it was rejected - there's a great deal of potential for a very gripping and exciting full series! I really enjoyed it, to be honest it's very much my type of thing, and I liked the fact that the zombies were quite atypical, in that they were quietly going about their normal business which gave it a different angle, rather than biting chunks out of everyone as the per zombie norm - Ray was suitably shocked, brooding and intense....ok...gorgeous too....and having a (almost) American accent seems to have deepened his vioce, lol.  This could have been such a great series.  It's a shame I say! Maybe it will get picked up.....lets keep our fingers crossed that it'll somehow happen!  :cheer2:
Eirene

« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2007, 07:48:52 AM »

I have also just seen the pilot ep of Babylon Fields - it was excellent - I can't understand why it was rejected - there's a great deal of potential for a very gripping and exciting full series! I really enjoyed it, to be honest it's very much my type of thing, and I liked the fact that the zombies were quite atypical, in that they were quietly going about their normal business which gave it a different angle, rather than biting chunks out of everyone as the per zombie norm - Ray was suitably shocked, brooding and intense....ok...gorgeous too....and having a (almost) American accent seems to have deepened his vioce, lol.  This could have been such a great series.  It's a shame I say! Maybe it will get picked up.....lets keep our fingers crossed that it'll somehow happen!  :cheer2:

I agree with you, Jaxie. It's good suspense and horror. Stuff for a good series. Something ELSE about zombies and somthing good! You see, I once experienced what it was like to meet someone who was dead, or at least, whom I THOUGHT that was dead, because this person was reported as dead to me by someone, who apparently was confused about that. So the dead man turned out to be alive after all, but I can entirely relate to the expression of fear on Ray's face. He completely expressed wot I felt back then and his acting made me relive that feeling again!

I hope CBS will change their mind OR any other channel will buy it. HBO mebbe? Anyhoo, we could petition for the airing of Babylon Fields as a series, if that hasn't been taken up already. If it was just to get some good acting work going for our beloved RAY!!!

Wot a good bunch of fans this lovely man has, eh?

pluppies,  :rock: :worshippy:

Eirene

Nomad
« Reply #214 on: January 08, 2008, 03:50:17 PM »

Michael Atkinson, one of the writers for Babylon Fields, has a blog. Check it out!

http://zeroforconduct.com/2008/01/08/i-walked-with-a-zombie.aspx

Maybe a bit more internet buzz will get this thing rolling.  I hope if it DOES get picked up, Ray is still available! It's nice for an actor to have a regular source of income, with time off to do film in between.

*kisses Ray's feelings, hurt by those nasty English boys when he was so young and tender*

:nomad:
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #215 on: July 16, 2009, 03:41:57 PM »

Hmm...

http://screen.ology.com/tag/ray-stevenson/

:wingit:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #216 on: July 16, 2009, 08:37:05 PM »

Ooooh! Thanks, Wingit4me!

errrr......I'll go to look at it for real, later....when I'm not so tired.

I would have loved to be able to see Ray every week on TV, but if he meets with much-deserved success, in films, so be it! I just hope Ray gets a variety of roles offered to him, so that he can showcase his wonderful talent!  :crush: :clap: :rock:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Nomad
« Reply #217 on: January 21, 2010, 05:01:52 PM »

Why is this topic in the children's section?  *shrugs*

For those of you who didn't download the unfinished Babylon Fields pilot, here it is again.

http://www.hugazombie.com/news/item/4577-amc-greenlights-the-walking-dead-pilot

Zombies may be rising again.  :hmm:

« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 06:01:28 PM by Nomad » Logged
Nomad
« Reply #218 on: January 21, 2010, 05:47:07 PM »

I just re-watched this.  Really compelling performances all around and many individual stories ripe for exploration.  Ah, well, possibilities lost.  :-\

« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 06:00:57 PM by Nomad » Logged
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #219 on: January 21, 2010, 06:48:37 PM »

I just re-watched this.  Really compelling performances all around and many individual stories ripe for exploration.  Ah, well, possibilities lost.  :-\

ooh. thanks. *adds to to-do list*

*feels a bit zombie-like*  :zombat:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
  Print  

Jump to: