Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:22:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Print  
Author Topic: King Arthur  (Read 41690 times)
Nomad
« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2010, 11:24:20 AM »

Good move, Cam.  That's one of those sites guaranteed to give you the plague.  I clicked out of it immediately.

:nomad:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #121 on: March 31, 2010, 03:35:57 PM »

Good move, Cam.  That's one of those sites guaranteed to give you the plague.  I clicked out of it immediately.

:nomad:

:think:

Oooh errr... as much as me likey King Arthur and Dagonet, I don't think I'll try to clicky there - thanks for the warning ladies  ;D

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #122 on: March 31, 2010, 10:28:40 PM »

I clicked on it and didn't have a problem at all. The pics were small and ones we've seen, so no need if you are concerned.

I sometimes get these weird boxes that open on something and tell me I have been invaded by a trojan bitus and they want me to scan using their scan software.I immediately shut down that site and scan with my own antivirus software and in every case I have been fine. Always use your own, don't use those sites to scan with, they are bogus and trying to see you something or give you a virus. I only get them on IE not Mozilla.

Mob1 icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2010, 06:02:01 PM »

I clicked on it and didn't have a problem at all. The pics were small and ones we've seen, so no need if you are concerned.

I sometimes get these weird boxes that open on something and tell me I have been invaded by a trojan bitus and they want me to scan using their scan software.I immediately shut down that site and scan with my own antivirus software and in every case I have been fine. Always use your own, don't use those sites to scan with, they are bogus and trying to see you something or give you a virus. I only get them on IE not Mozilla.

Bitus?  Have you been taking typing lessons from Camamar again?
(she calls me BitusPillow)    :hmm: :D

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2010, 07:51:41 AM »

It was for the first time I have seen Ray... everytime when I see the runing horses, I remember of him, I was very sad at that time,because Dagonet was died,now I feel it otherwise!Today I know when Ray died,I would go after him,beacuse he is my breath and my heart,without him the life hasn´t sense!I have strange feeling to this day deep inside...especially ALL OF THEM! :worshippy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10W6xI_fS7E

Markéta
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2010, 07:12:10 PM »

I sometimes get these weird boxes that open on something and tell me I have been invaded by a trojan bitus and they want me to scan using their scan software.I immediately shut down that site and scan with my own antivirus  software and in every case I have been fine. Always use your own, don't use those sites to scan with, they are bogus and trying to see you something or give you a virus. I only get them on IE not Mozilla.

Bitus?  Have you been taking typing lessons from Camamar again?
(she calls me BitusPillow)    :hmm: :D

Just seeing this, Titus..Actually, I don't seem to make any sense at all in that post. what was I on?  :think:

Forget I even posted it.. :lol: You think Cam is bad, you haven't seen some of my typo's. I am trying to be good about proofreading these days, but don't catch them all.  :dget:

Mob1 icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #126 on: June 20, 2010, 05:02:25 AM »

Just seeing this, Titus..Actually, I don't seem to make any sense at all in that post. what was I on?  :think:

Forget I even posted it.. :lol: You think Cam is bad, you haven't seen some of my typo's. I am trying to be good about proofreading these days, but don't catch them all.  :dget:

You were probably hitting the henbane a bit hard. While I can appreciate your typos, I think Cam is still reigning queen of them. I've still got this abomination in my head because of her...

(Yes, it's Rat Stevenson)

TP icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #127 on: June 20, 2010, 04:14:24 PM »

You were probably hitting the henbane a bit hard. While I can appreciate your typos, I think Cam is still reigning queen of them. I've still got this abomination in my head because of her...

(Yes, it's Rat Stevenson)

:clap: :crush: Love that photochop. Thanks to T & K for that. :cheers:

I don't think my fingers should get any credit for that typo. And my brain certainly shouldn't.

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2010, 10:08:59 PM »

Oh deart God, Titus..I thought that was a baby kitten body....now it'ss tuck in my head.  :pullo:

Mob1 icon
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #129 on: June 27, 2010, 04:03:34 AM »

Oh deart God, Titus..I thought that was a baby kitten body....now it'ss tuck in my head.  :pullo:
I wish it had been a kitten. Having grown up on a farm where there were all kinds of critters running in and out of the farm buildings and on occasion making it into our cellar and house, I have a horror of rats and mice (could never do Kynk's job).

:wingit:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2010, 08:35:15 AM »

I wish it had been a kitten. Having grown up on a farm where there were all kinds of critters running in and out of the farm buildings and on occasion making it into our cellar and house, I have a horror of rats and mice (could never do Kynk's job).

But the C is nowhere near the R (Cat Stevenson?). Not that that has been an insurmountable obstacle for my typoing, at times.

I also loathe rats and mice. As soon as I saw what I had typed in the chat, I corrected it by typing "RAY!" That drew everyone's attention to my typo. Some might have thought Ray had suddenly entered chat (if only!) the way I screamed his name. :no:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #131 on: February 10, 2012, 03:00:35 AM »

I saw King Arthur on TV again a week or so ago :drool: As usual I switched off after Dagonet dies (nowt interesting to watch after that).

But something struck me about Dagonet and after several clandestine enquiries, I can now reveal the answer to my question as to why Dagonet managed to look so upright; so tall; so *gulp* stiff, nay, erect. Twas the cheese and onion crisp between his buttocks (potato chip to you merkins).

It transpires he was bet a quid by Bors that he couldn't keep the crisp there without it breaking during filming. Needless to say Ray got his quid :yahoo:

Sadly I am no better off for this episode. Seems I have developed a weird habit with my Walkers that got me some very strange looks at work yesterday. Have you ever put crisps between every finger then schluurped your tongue between each to lick off the flavour? Apparently I do. Dunno why  :think:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #132 on: February 17, 2012, 01:20:10 AM »

Have you ever put crisps between every finger then schluurped your tongue between each to lick off the flavour? Apparently I do. Dunno why  :think:

You mean like this? 

TP icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2012, 05:32:32 PM »

Labia, my entire opinion of you as a well bred Englishwoman has changed entirely now......I like you better for it  :yahoo:

Mob1 icon
sparkle13

« Reply #134 on: November 09, 2012, 04:10:34 PM »

saw King Arthur at the cinema then rewatched it two nights ago as dvd directors cut.I LOVE THIS FILM The only way that it could have been better is that Ray survives to fight another day and has loads of dialogue.Ah well,what we do have is a really unusual film full of nobility and the true meaning of what a Knight is.Ray gets to kill hundreds in one heroic action and he does that thing he does when hes playing a man of few words.He steals scenes with his humanity and compassion,while yet again playing the big one with the axe/hammer/biggest gun/just big fists.Got to say would have loved this film without him,but love it all the more with,and i dearly wish i could have seen them filming it.Bet they had a right laugh especially with Ray Winstone and the Knights and i wonder if they had drinking games with saxons and the ancient brits.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Print  

Jump to: