Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:13:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Everyone!  (Read 4420 times)
vands

« on: March 23, 2007, 07:35:02 PM »

This is my first time posting to any board.  I have been checking out this site every day for a month, since I first started watching ROME.  It's a wonderful place.  Everyone is so nice, AND this is first place I heard about the pet food recall.  Big deal for my household, we have a bunch of kitties.  Thanks very much, Lotis!  :clap:
Tryne

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 07:41:58 AM »

Hello there  :)
And a warm welcome to you... You're absolutely right.. people are very nice in here :grouphug:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 02:12:58 PM »

Hi Vands, glad you decided to join the fun!  :wave:

This is a great bunch in here, but then that says a lot about Ray  - the type of fans he attracts, nay?  :ray:  :grouphug:

Hope all the kitties are ok!

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
vands

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 02:05:38 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome, Tryne and Lotis,

I agree that Ray's great qualities attract great fans to the site.  You all are the best.  Thanks for asking, all the kitties are fine, they are so fussy they only eat 2 flavors of Friskies.   :clap: :grouphug:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 11:08:06 PM »

This is my first time posting to any board.  I have been checking out this site every day for a month, since I first started watching ROME.  It's a wonderful place.  Everyone is so nice, AND this is first place I heard about the pet food recall.  Big deal for my household, we have a bunch of kitties.  Thanks very much, Lotis!  :clap:

Welcome, vands!  :wave:

This is the first place I heard about the recall as well. Thanks, Lotis, on behalf of my imperious canine. :caesaryes:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 09:44:53 AM »

You're welcome! I had to pass the info along, I have fur babies too and it would've been distressful to hear of someone else's becoming ill.

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: