Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:12:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Just testing  (Read 19093 times)
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 02:53:10 PM »

ooof! Nice pic, Nomad!

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 06:19:57 PM »

:cry: I tried from the office to add a signature, and then tried to add my FAVORITE pic of Ray as my avatar. Well. I must have really done something to mess things up when I tried to add the avatar, coz after that, it wouldn't even let me enter words in the signature field. It let me at least type in the words before... it just didn't take effect when I tried to add the pic at the same time. Maybe I'll try again, from home, at some point. I had wanted to commemorate becoming a Senior Poster or whatever it's called (I hit 300 posts today. :o).

I think I'll try something else right now. I'll try to share a link to a delightful YouTube video which was in my inbox today (Thanks, TP :wave:). I think Tryne will ESPECIALLY love it! I hope I can do it. Here goes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKQgTiqhPbw

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 06:28:39 PM »

Have I done this right?  Created an avatar?  Hmm.  We'll soon see!

*Clicks "send" with trepidation*

Oooh!  It worked!!!  *is excited!*   :cheers:

Nomad  :lips: s Ray

Yeah, Nomad!  I'm excited, too, that you're starting to enjoy it here  :yahoo:  The more Rayvers here, the better  :ray: :clap:  And you're over half-way to  :insy:.

:brit

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 06:30:42 PM »

Well....I saw that the YouTube clicky worked, anyway. I just tried to change my avatar or signature again....it won't even let me get to that screen anymore. :( :huh:

Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2007, 08:50:22 PM »

Oh!!!!!!!!!! I'm ooofing at my own avatar!!! :crush: :faint: :drool2: :dance:  :squirm:

Of course, that's Ray's avatar  :D ;) . Even I'm not so silly I would really oof at myself.

(I'm such a technodolt, I don't even know if TECHnically that's called my avatar or Ray's avatar.)

Thank you :thankyou: :gjob: for your help, Wing!!!  :wave: :idea:  :clap: :rock: :worshippy: :cheers:

Oh! I have to check to see if my new silly signature "took", as well. (I was too busy drooling :drool2: over the so-called "Imp" Ray pic.)

hmm. One of these days I have to stop sprinkling smilies so liberally in my posts. I don't usually go for gilding the lily. And I just know Ray is a man of tasteful restraint. Yes. Must rein myself in...soon. :drule: :dance2: :yahoo:

Cam :bead:

Nomad
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2007, 10:49:31 PM »

Oh!!!!!!!!!! I'm ooofing at my own avatar!!! :crush: :faint: :drool2: :dance:  :squirm:

Of course, that's Ray's avatar  :D ;) . Even I'm not so silly I would really oof at myself.

(I'm such a technodolt, I don't even know if TECHnically that's called my avatar or Ray's avatar.)

Thank you :thankyou: :gjob: for your help, Wing!!!  :wave: :idea:  :clap: :rock: :worshippy: :cheers:

Oh! I have to check to see if my new silly signature "took", as well. (I was too busy drooling :drool2: over the so-called "Imp" Ray pic.)

hmm. One of these days I have to stop sprinkling smilies so liberally in my posts. I don't usually go for gilding the lily. And I just know Ray is a man of tasteful restraint. Yes. Must rein myself in...soon. :drule: :dance2: :yahoo:

It's a lovely avatar, Cam!  Congratulations!

I think you may wish NOT to rein yourself in, though, but perhaps let Ray do it for you.  He did it so nicely with Gaia.  Was that a horse whip he used?  OOF!!!  And double OOF!!!

Nomad  :lips: s Ray
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2007, 10:56:42 PM »

Oh, Cam!  I see why this is your favorite picture of Ray.  He would charm any mother's heart with that look (since I'm old enough to be his mother  :-\).  I hope that wingit4me is able to use it in one of her games.  My personal favorite is still the one of him in the prison looking so vulnerable  :ray: :neen: :crush: (which she so kindly used in her slider game  ;D).

And I don't think you can ever use too many smilies  :clap:  :squirm: :lol:

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 11:07:27 PM »

It's a lovely avatar, Cam!  Congratulations!

I think you may wish NOT to rein yourself in, though, but perhaps let Ray do it for you.  He did it so nicely with Gaia.  Was that a horse whip he used?  OOF!!!  And double OOF!!!

Thanks, Nomad, for letting me raid your photo "pail" ! *snork*

ooooOOF! You have a point, there, Nomad! :drule: :whip: :yesmaster: :shy: :nailbite2:

Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 11:14:17 PM »

Oh, Cam!  I see why this is your favorite picture of Ray.  He would charm any mother's heart with that look (since I'm old enough to be his mother  :-\).  I hope that wingit4me is able to use it in one of her games.  My personal favorite is still the one of him in the prison looking so vulnerable  :ray: :neen: :crush: (which she so kindly used in her slider game  ;D).

And I don't think you can ever use too many smilies  :clap:  :squirm: :lol:

:brit:

Brit -- The pic in my avatar does not arouse  motherly feelings in me.

I do love the smilies, Brit, but I'm not using any in this post. Just poker-hot font and italics.

Oh...all right... one smiley: :cocky:

wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2007, 01:07:44 AM »

... I hope that wingit4me is able to use it in one of her games. 

ok, can't promise a due date, sometime this summer.  Still soliciting Ray pics(need at least 9 new ones).  Thanks to those of you who have contributed.

:wingit:
Nomad
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2007, 07:26:16 AM »

... I hope that wingit4me is able to use it in one of her games. 

ok, can't promise a due date, sometime this summer.  Still soliciting Ray pics(need at least 9 new ones).  Thanks to those of you who have contributed.

I have LOTS of Ray pics, wingit, and always want to share with sister RayVers.  How can I figure out which ones you DON'T have?

Nomad
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2007, 06:13:19 AM »

Oooh wingit!  Thank you for my icon!  It's be-oooo-tiful! :thankyou:

:nomad:
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2007, 12:34:50 AM »

Lotis an FB, if this avatar looks as bad as I think it does, let me know and I will put the old one back.

Tryne

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2007, 11:55:12 AM »

Hi Wing.
I find 'The Nunnisher' fun but 'The Bunnisher is better'  :bunny:
:tryne:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2007, 12:22:33 PM »

Hi Tryne,
I know.  I was just joking around with Lotis and FB and suggested the Nunnisher and they said they liked it,  Think I'll save her for Halloween, though.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: