Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:25:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just testing  (Read 19095 times)
Tryne

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2007, 12:37:00 PM »

Oh no Wing ... I didn't mean that your 'Nunnisher' was bad and now that I can see you have removed it I feel bad  :-\ ... sorry ...  :worry-rose:
:tryne:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2007, 01:28:26 PM »

:wave:  Hi Tryne, I removed "the Nunnisher" 'cause I wanted to, not for anyone else's opinion.  She can come back at Halloween.  I really didn't feel entitled to use her because I didn't grow up going to Catholic school, and she doesn't really represent me. 

:wingit:
Tryne

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2007, 02:37:16 AM »

Well she was pretty scary, so you are probably right about saving her for Halloween  :zombie: :zwalk:
And I do prefer the pretty bird  .... (can't remeber the English name now, but it's Kolibri in Danish  :dget: :huh: ... sorry...)
:tryne:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
redshift

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2008, 09:00:34 AM »

As the title of the thread suggests, I'mjust testing... I've been stuck at 292 posts for a while.... even though I'm sure I've posted  more (drivel ) since then . Just checking to see if this post is noted.

:redshift:

redshift

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2008, 09:03:53 AM »

ooh.... I seem to be stuck at 292. :huh:

Never to reach the magic 300 mark!!!  I think the forum has realised the utter drivel I spout and has decided to ignore everything I post. You can't blame it ,really.

Or is it Raytrix? :nailbite2:

redshift

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2008, 09:12:51 AM »

testing again.... I've just gone up to 293... but it took 2 posts to do it. I'm no good at maths, but..... :think:

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: