Ray Stevenson Community
February 21, 2018, 10:08:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Spoilers  (Read 15234 times)
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2007, 08:05:28 AM »

Sounds like me first thing in the morning!  :zombie:

ROFL, come to think of it, me too. :zsuit: :lol:

I hope the show makes it!

Me too!

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2007, 08:54:43 PM »

Ok, I tried something that didn't work.  ::) :P

Reposting this message (to the right thread this time).  ;D

--
There's an interview with Amber on a site called Shared Darkness. There's some spoilage, largely giving more detail to some of the spoilage here, specifically:

Spoiler (Highlight to read)
"'It’s not an apocalyptic scenario, but it really focuses on this one tiny town on Long Island and this girl, Janine. Her father comes back from the dead, played by Jamey Sheridan, and he’s a corrupt cop. What we, the audience, find out is that someone, either Kathy Baker or myself, put an axe in the back of his head, and that’s how he died. He finds the axe and places it in the back of his head and realizes that that’s how he was killed, and then goes on to investigate his own murder. So it’s about him trying to fix all of these awful situations and relationships that he had, as well as other characters.”

“Eventually there’s going to be some really hilarious things, like ‘zombie AA,’ where they all go to meetings so they don’t eat flesh,” continues Tamblyn. “I mean, it’s really dark, dark comedy. It’s right up my alley. I guess when I read it I was like ‘CBS is going to do this? Are you kidding me?’ They said, ‘Yeah, they want their Heroes or Lost, they want something along those lines.’ So I said, ‘Well, if they’re crazy enough to put money behind it, I’m crazy enough to do it. Let’s do it.’ It’s great.'"

There is one hint in the pilot that the zombies may have a taste for flesh, anyone want to know more?  :cool2:

Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2007, 09:24:18 PM »

Ok, here we go ...

So, Ernie, a mean alcoholic in life and undeath, runs out of beer and goes looking for more. He arrives at a local beverage distributor, it's closed so he breaks in. He thinks no one's there and is about to walk out with a couple of cases when the owner surprises him, holding a shotgun on him. After a darkly comical accident, the man shoots himself dead. Ernie's stunned. After thinking on it, he kneels down, tastes some of the man's blood and he finds that he feels hungry. So he bites a chunk out of the man's throat. As he chews, he's surprised it seems to satisfy him. But then he promptly vomits.  :P

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2007, 10:21:19 PM »

Ok, here we go ...

So, Ernie, a mean alcoholic in life and undeath, runs out of beer and goes looking for more. He arrives at a local beverage distributor, it's closed so he breaks in. He thinks no one's there and is about to walk out with a couple of cases when the owner surprises him, holding a shotgun on him. After a darkly comical accident, the man shoots himself dead. Ernie's stunned. After thinking on it, he kneels down, tastes some of the man's blood and he finds that he feels hungry. So he bites a chunk out of the man's throat. As he chews, he's surprised it seems to satisfy him. But then he promptly vomits.  :P

Thanks, Lotis, but...
E-u-u-u-w  :o
   ;D

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2007, 11:56:32 PM »

:lol: britmys

... I couldn't agree more!  :giggly:

Tryne

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2007, 02:37:30 AM »

yep... sound pretty sick to me too  :zombie:

Btw Lotis.. The emoticon doing cart-wheels is SOOOOO cute  :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2007, 03:07:36 AM »

:o it will be interesting to see if there is a "political" subtext to that..
back in college when Night of the Living Dead was shown as a fundraiser psople kept talking about how the zombies wouldn't eat the black guy
or a metaphor or not
just a big ewwwww
  dumb question:  If this is going to be a fall show, will they use the pilot as episode 1, or is it just a made for testing?

:wingit:
fuzzybunny

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2007, 07:36:22 AM »

dumb question:  If this is going to be a fall show, will they use the pilot as episode 1, or is it just a made for testing?

:think:  Not so dumb.  I just assumed that this was the pilot that we'd see, but you've got a point.  Sometimes they screen the pilot for test audiences and then may change it, based on the reactions.  I second the question.

Re: the spoiler -
Will we be getting an "eating smiley", Lotis?
:devilish: :whistle:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 10:51:21 AM by Lotis » Logged

:bunny: Fuzzy's icon
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2007, 11:02:00 AM »

:o it will be interesting to see if there is a "political" subtext to that..
back in college when Night of the Living Dead was shown as a fundraiser psople kept talking about how the zombies wouldn't eat the black guy

Really? That never occurred to me. I would have thought the bigger political statement was that he was the lead character.

I don't know, nor what may have been changed in production or editing.

Re: the spoiler -
Will we be getting an "eating smiley", Lotis?
:devilish: :whistle:

We can have smilies for just about anything we want.  Bite
Bite 2 Bite 3
;D
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 11:03:52 AM by Lotis » Logged

fuzzybunny

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2007, 01:58:15 PM »

Love the smilies, Lotis! :clap:

:bunny: Fuzzy's icon
Tryne

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2007, 01:52:18 AM »

The green one is BRILLIANT  :rockon2:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2007, 01:01:12 PM »

LOL I like the green one too.

Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2007, 12:15:44 PM »

Camamar asked in the 6 Degrees of SepaRAYtion if Kathy Baker was actually in the pilot, or had just signed on for the series.

Here's the site with the photos taken during a scene with Kathy and Amber. In the last photos on the page you can see it's Amber and Kathy in the car.  And I know which scene it is:

Janine and Shirley are driving home from the super market (and after having seen the dead man standing at the meat freezer, though they they thought it was a homeless person).  Shirley is rambling on and tells Janine that's she's had a couple of weird dreams lately in which she's dreamt of people that she's neither seen or thought of for years. Janine's only half-listening. As they drive along, Shirley spots Mike walking along and points him out as they drive past. Mike is someone Janine knew in middle school (she's in her 20s now) and the kid on the street does look to be about 14. Janine turns in her seat watching the kid for as long as he's in view, though reminds Shirley it couldn't have been Mike because he died several years before, and that if it were Mike he should be older. Shirley  agrees and points out the likeness is uncanny but isn't bothered by the coincidence. Janine finds it vaguely unsettling.

After this scene, they arrive home. As they enter the house carrying their groceries, Shirley is saying how she wants to have Aunt Eileen over, but Janine says she's not up to having her visit. They hear the television on and both of them freeze. It's not only unsettling to hear the tv on, but to hear that it's basketball highlights -- they know who it would be watching sports, but know that it can't be him because he's dead. Janine drops her bags. Sitting in a chair, dressed in the clothes he was murdered in and holding a beer is Ernie. He turns his head and grins at them. Janine immediately bolts for the door but Shirley's stuck in place, like a deer in headlights. Ernie asks her if he isn't the luckiest S.O.B. or what, and that's when she drops her grocery bags and runs screaming from the house. Totally unphased, Ernie calls after her, asking if she's going to pick up the mess.

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2007, 04:31:03 PM »

Darn!  I am SO disappointed not to be able to see BF.  Lotis, if you have excerpts from the script, could you post more so we IMAGINE Ray in our minds?  :squirm:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Tryne

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2007, 08:50:22 AM »

Heyyy Britmys... cute doggie  :evander:... Did I start a new trend here?  ;)

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: