Ray Stevenson Community
February 19, 2018, 12:48:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spoilers  (Read 15218 times)
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2007, 09:38:18 AM »

Darn!  I am SO disappointed not to be able to see BF.  Lotis, if you have excerpts from the script, could you post more so we IMAGINE Ray in our minds?  :squirm:

Sure. I have a hard copy but I can tell you what happens.  I'll go through it and post some of the Ray bits. :coffee:

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
Nomad
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2007, 06:16:50 PM »

Darn!  I am SO disappointed not to be able to see BF.  Lotis, if you have excerpts from the script, could you post more so we IMAGINE Ray in our minds?  :squirm:

Sure. I have a hard copy but I can tell you what happens.  I'll go through it and post some of the Ray bits. :coffee:

What???  You'll post some of Ray's bits???  :party:  Oh.  You mean the parts of the script with him in it.  Ah... I get it now.  Whew!  :hypocrite:
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2007, 06:48:59 PM »

Thanks, Lotis.  I must say that based on not only your website, but also the chat last night, that I am so very impressed with the contacts that you have and your ability to keep us informed of all things Ray.   :clap:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2007, 06:33:08 PM »

Thanks, Lotis.  I must say that based on not only your website, but also the chat last night, that I am so very impressed with the contacts that you have and your ability to keep us informed of all things Ray.   :clap:

Aww, thanks, britmys. I'm not well connected, but I do try to make the most of what networking I can do.  :type: :type2: :fortune: :worshippy: :plot:

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: