Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 11:14:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell CBS you want Babylon Fields!  (Read 14769 times)
mob

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2007, 07:33:49 PM »

Boy, am I an idiot or a drunk..one or t'other  :hick:

I just figured out I can see replies to my posts so easily.. :yahoo:

thanks to you all for the warm welcomes...and yes I am a devotee who has been too busy lately to properly  :worshippy: Ray..

mob

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2007, 07:40:50 PM »

No problem, Tryne. It's easy, just look for the [ quote ] tags that appear at the beginning and end of the quoted text:

[ quote author=Tryne link=topic=220.msg3307#msg3307 date=1179400119 ]
erhm.. this is a bit embarrassing, since I've been in here for so long, but I can't figure out how to just use a part of someone' text to quote.... Help please, Lotis  :pray:
And I really hope that CBS comes to their senses and decide to show BF anyway... Comeon.. You can do it.. :whip: [ /quote ]

If you want to only quote part of a person's post, you can just delete the text you don't want to include.

If you want to split the quote so that you can respond to one part at a time you can do so by 1) moving up the end quote tag ([ /quote ]) to where you want the section to end (be sure to delete it from its original location; and then 2) add a new set of quote tags to the remaining part of the quoted text:

[ quote author=Tryne link=topic=220.msg3307#msg3307 date=1179400119 ]
erhm.. this is a bit embarrassing, since I've been in here for so long, but I can't figure out how to just use a part of someone' text to quote.... Help please, Lotis  :pray: [ /quote ]

your answer here

[ quote ] And I really hope that CBS comes to their senses and decide to show BF anyway... Comeon.. You can do it.. :whip:[ /quote ]

You can either type the quote tags manually, [ quote ] and [ /quote ] with NO spaces within the brackets (I added spaces here so you can see the tags); OR high light the text you want to quote and use the quote button on the above menu (it's the one to the left of the spoiler button).

Thanks, Lotis, for all the tips, I was having trouble with that one, so was hesitant to quote anyone... :worry-rose:

By george, I think I've got it.. :cheer2:
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: