Ray Stevenson Community
February 21, 2018, 10:24:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted! Oh yes, indeed!  (Read 13132 times)
Nomad
« on: April 25, 2007, 10:57:29 PM »

This is my post from the HBO Forum, for your information and delight!  Oof!  It looks like he's got it!

*********************************************************************************************

LABIALABIALABIA!!! The magazines arrived! They were in today's mail and the entire neighborhood heard me SCREEEEECH with joy! Thank you! Thank you! I'll copy them this weekend for anyone who wants them..Oh JOY!!!

I really MUST quote a couple of items from one interview:

Q: You used to be an interior designer and went to drama school when you were 27...

A: I was at art school and fell into interior design. I didn't wake up one morning with a blinding inspiration for curtains! I'd get cheap theatre tickets and I saw John Malkovich in a play called Burn This, and I was riveted. The flame burned stronger until I had no choice but to follow my dream.

Q: Series two of Rome is out later this year. What else do you have coming up?

A: I did a film called "Outpost" in January. I also just landed a big movie called "Wanted," so I'm about to go to Prague to film with Morgan Freeman, Angelina Jolie, and James McAvoy. The most flattering thing is people wanting to work with you.

So we know several things. Our Darling Ray has a sense of humor, but that's certainly not news.

What IS news is that Ray's role in "Wanted" has been confirmed, straight from the stud's...erm, steed's...no no, that's not it...HORSE'S mouth! YAY!!!

Now, the only question is WHICH person wanted to work with Ray?

I certainly hope it's not that arachnid, Angelina Jolie.

*sprays Ray liberally with spider repellent*

Screechingly, knicker-slickeningly yours,
Nomad
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 08:45:35 AM »

Thanks again, nomad, to you and labiaofthejulii for this confirmation that Ray is signed up to be in Wanted. YAY!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :squirm:

edited to add: I'll add what I put up on the HBO Rome boards earlier today...more or less. (When I tried to get in before to copy & paste it, it would not let me log in!!!) I said that I hoped he wouldn't die early or anything in this film...unless he only agreed to someothing that wouldn't take too long to film....so he could be back in the States to do more filming on Babylon Fields. *squeal!*

Camamar :bead:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 09:07:24 AM by Camamar » Logged

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
fuzzybunny

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 09:31:29 AM »

:clap:  Thanks, Nomad!  That's great news!  Even if he is killed off early, at least he'll get some exposure in a big film. :director:

Any more interview portions you'd care to share would be greatly appreciated. :drule:

:bunny: Fuzzy's icon
Nomad
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 10:22:17 AM »

fuzzy, you still can't get into HBO?  Maybe you can re-register with a new name?  Others have had to do that. 

I really miss "managing" Ray's career with you.  You'll recall we told him to quit with all the British television and go for films?  I'm so glad he's following our advice.  8)

My plan is to scan and post the three articles I have.  If I can't do that, I'll key them in, ver batim, but a bit later.  I have to run now!

Hugs,
Nomad
fuzzybunny

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 11:47:00 AM »

fuzzy, you still can't get into HBO?  Maybe you can re-register with a new name?  Others have had to do that.

Nah, it's the weirdest thing.  Sometimes it'll let me in and sometimes, it crashes my browser when I try to log in.  To be honest, it got so annoying, I just stopped trying.  TWoP does the same thing to me, but I know they've been having problems with their boards for a while.  I'll try to re-register.

I really miss "managing" Ray's career with you.  You'll recall we told him to quit with all the British television and go for films?  I'm so glad he's following our advice.

Yup, it's all us. :celeb:

My plan is to scan and post the three articles I have.  If I can't do that, I'll key them in, ver batim, but a bit later.

Yeah!! :cheer:

:bunny:

Tryne

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 12:22:50 PM »

:clap:  Thanks, Nomad!  That's great news!  Even if he is killed off early, at least he'll get some exposure in a big film. :director:

Any more interview portions you'd care to share would be greatly appreciated. :drule:

Shame on you Fuzzy... of course he isn't killed off early in the film  :hmm:...no but I know what you mean... but a bit of Ray is betterthan none
But more likely he will be the unexpected hero to the rescue of not just one of stars of the film both both of them... and that is after we have seen him fight, swim, ride and make love to someone  :cool2:..

I think its FANTASTICthat he is in this film... Brilliant that the really big stars now wnat to work with him  :clap:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
Tryne

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 12:28:08 PM »

Shame on you Fuzzy.. of course he will not be killed off early in the film  :calimero:.. no I know what you mean... a little bit of Ray is better than none.  :snog:
But more likely we will see him swim, fight, ride and make love to someone  :cool2:, and finally he will rescue both female stars from fire, fierce gangsters and armageddon  :rockon2:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
fuzzybunny

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 08:51:53 AM »

Shame on you Fuzzy.. of course he will not be killed off early in the film

Of course not!  I don't know what I was thinking. :shutup:

Halloweenqueen

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 09:05:09 AM »

I think Angelina and Ray would be one sexy couple!   :loveys:

Congrats, Ray!!!   :dance:

arieldan1

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 11:24:47 AM »

I'm so glad Ray is getting to work with big-name stars.  I hope he and Angelina don't cause a scandal and start an off-screen affair, though.   :o

:ariel:
Nomad
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 05:34:57 PM »

Amen to that!  First I read that Angelina was leaving Brad and the children in L.A. while she filmed "Wanted."  Then today I read that her entire family was accompanying her to Prague.  *shrug*  Who knows?

In either case, I hope Ray survives her, intact.  Sorry to disagree with you Halloween Queen.  I think Ray and Angelina would be an unmitigated disaster...for him.
Tryne

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2007, 09:19:05 AM »

I think that Angelina is beautiful and a good actress but somehow I don't think that stars should be couples, 'cause it seems that they always have nasty break-ups and are always in every magazine on the planet. It must be hard not being able to have a relationship with someone without the whole world knowing what is going on.  :director: :blah2:
And anyway, as far as we know, Ray already has a (non-famous) girlfriend... (lucky her  :P)

btw... brilliant new emoticons Lotis  :clap:

wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2007, 11:07:47 AM »

EEK  I know I'm a really bad person for saying this, and earning some really bad karma.... but... everytime I hear of Angelina Jolie I am reminded of something a doctor once said to me about how some people are "walking petrie dishes" and anyone with a good sense of self-preservation knows to stay away from them.

:wingit:
Tryne

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2007, 11:14:17 AM »

Hm... I just read on the net that the National Enquirer claims she is suffering from a fatal illness and is losing her hair, losing weight and has terrible headaches and that she might be dying. I certainly hope they are SO wrong  :worry-rose:

wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2007, 12:00:32 PM »

Hi Tryne, just about anything The National Enquirer prints is sure not to be true.  They have been sued several times by celebrities for fabricating stories... and the plaintiffs win.  This paper is also known for photoshopping pictures to misrepresent people and situations.  (if memory serves, I think this is the rag that had the front page with former president Jimmy Carter talking to a "space alien" embassador).  They are also known for blackmailing celebrities with information - Loni Anderson and Burt Reynolds came forward and said they were blackmailed by the Enquirer with the threat of revealing the names of  the natural parents of their adopted son.  In America the Enquirer is not trusted, not believed, and is frequently made fun of by late night talk show hosts.
Right now Angelina is on the cover of several rags at the grocery store checkout stand, all claiming that she is ending her marriage, or terminally ill, or a bad mother to her daughter... none of it is believable.

:wingit:
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: