Ray Stevenson Community
April 21, 2018, 03:43:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted! Oh yes, indeed!  (Read 13457 times)
Halloweenqueen

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2007, 12:12:03 PM »

Amen to that!  First I read that Angelina was leaving Brad and the children in L.A. while she filmed "Wanted."  Then today I read that her entire family was accompanying her to Prague.  *shrug*  Who knows?

In either case, I hope Ray survives her, intact.  Sorry to disagree with you Halloween Queen.  I think Ray and Angelina would be an unmitigated disaster...for him.

I meant on the screen only.  I don't think Ray would be interested in that personal mess.

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2007, 12:20:03 PM »

I meant on the screen only.  I don't think Ray would be interested in that personal mess.

I agree with you, queen.  SHE is the personal mess walking, but she would be good for Ray's career if he can act with her without getting involved in that mess.  But someone compared her to a spider and her web is sticky, I'm sure.  So hopefully, we can just enjoy our guy and he can hie it back to Elisabetta  :nailbite2:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 01:47:03 PM by britmys » Logged

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Tryne

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2007, 12:23:04 PM »

Sounds good with the National Enquirer....I mean.. I rarely read those kind of magazines because I know that most of what they write is lie upon lie. So Wing, I'm sure you're right about that mag... And I do not hope you felt that I was aiming at you in anyway 'cause that was not my intention  :-\
I hope she is happy with Brad and their kids and I think she does a great job foe kids all over the world.
Well girls, don't you think this talk about her has been going on long enough..

Back to Ray  :drule:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
Nomad
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2007, 11:53:07 PM »

True, back to Ray is best, but it IS true that being in a film with her is a HUGE thing for his career. 

Actually, I think HE would say that about Academy Award winning Morgan Freeman, not Angelina Jolie.  There are celebrities, and then there are ACTORS.  Ray Stevenson is an ACTOR.

Something tells me Our Ray has his head screwed on pretty straight.  It's KEEPING it straight that becomes the challenge once you've reached the highest levels of this business.  There are so many influences that can skew a person's sense of priorities.

As I write this, I'm looking at that darling face, the lovely open smile.  He just looks like a GOOD guy, doesn't he?  (Note the ring - I think that's his, and it fit the Pullo character, so he wore it for Rome).  *now noting the open shirt, slowly melting into the floor...gulp!*

Anyway, the film will shoot over 3-4 months.  That takes him into August, if all goes well.  In the event Babylon Fields is picked up, which we'll know by 16 May, Ray will probably be high-tailing it back to Lawn Guy-land to begin shooting the series.  He's going to be one busy man, and hopefully for a long time to come.

Nomad  :lips: 's Ray!
Tryne

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2007, 02:30:08 AM »

It must really be weird being famous.  :bond:
Why do some people want it so much and once they got it they turn into nasty and extreemely selfish people? Fortunately it's not all of them and I do agree with you Nomad, that Ray doesn't seem to be one of those persons. I think he is like my friend Sara who loves the acting. She is not to eager for the fame though and have turned doen several jobs that could have given her some fame but she thought the plays/films were crap(which they turned out to be..)
And you're absolutely right about celebrities vs actors. Ray is a brilliant actorand that puts him in a league with men like Morgen Freeman, Jeremy Irons and Al Pacino. :cool2:
 I'm sure Ray is completely down-to-earth and that he can handle all this fame without letting it f... with his head  :worshippy:.
He is the best  :lips:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2007, 01:34:34 AM »

True, back to Ray is best, but it IS true that being in a film with her is a HUGE thing for his career. 

Actually, I think HE would say that about Academy Award winning Morgan Freeman, not Angelina Jolie.  There are celebrities, and then there are ACTORS.  Ray Stevenson is an ACTOR.

Something tells me Our Ray has his head screwed on pretty straight.  It's KEEPING it straight that becomes the challenge once you've reached the highest levels of this business.  There are so many influences that can skew a person's sense of priorities.

As I write this, I'm looking at that darling face, the lovely open smile.  He just looks like a GOOD guy, doesn't he?  (Note the ring - I think that's his, and it fit the Pullo character, so he wore it for Rome).  *now noting the open shirt, slowly melting into the floor...gulp!*

Anyway, the film will shoot over 3-4 months.  That takes him into August, if all goes well.  In the event Babylon Fields is picked up, which we'll know by 16 May, Ray will probably be high-tailing it back to Lawn Guy-land to begin shooting the series.  He's going to be one busy man, and hopefully for a long time to come.

I agree with you, Nomad! As I so frequently do!  :wave: Good info, too; thanks again.

:D Love your sign-off!!

Camamar  :crush: Ray  :bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2007, 05:15:13 PM »

I agree with you, Nomad! As I so frequently do!  :wave: Good info, too; thanks again.

:D Love your sign-off!!

Camamar  :crush: Ray  :bead:

Nomad & Camamar, we are in full agreement  :wave:  He just seems like such a nice guy that we all wish him the best, don't we?  :cheer:

And I think Nomad's started a trend:

britmys  :snog:'s Ray  ;D

Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2007, 09:03:36 AM »

Since I have the task of announcing less than happy news (see the Babylon Fields section), I have to add here that Ray is not doing "Wanted". It was a go, but then it wasn't, and I've held off saying anything in case the status changed yet again. However, I've not heard anything different and filming has begun, so ...

:-\

May as well head over to the pub, who's with me?

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
Tryne

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2007, 10:12:25 AM »

Since I have the task of announcing less than happy news (see the Babylon Fields section), I have to add here that Ray is not doing "Wanted". It was a go, but then it wasn't, and I've held off saying anything in case the status changed yet again. However, I've not heard anything different and filming has begun, so ...

:-\

Double, triple bol..ks :frown:.. I was wondering yesterday that it wasn't on Ray page on IMDB sice I also heard that the filming has started  :(..
Yea. I'll go with you to the pub.. maybe we should try the Grim Reaper?

fuzzybunny

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2007, 03:18:26 PM »

I'm in. :2drunks:

Sorry for Ray.  Any idea what he's doing next, Lotis?

:bunny: Fuzzy's icon
patientia

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2007, 04:35:01 PM »

Sad sad news. :dget: I head over to the pub with you girls. Good news to me is that I`ve become Jr. member. :lijstje:
At least some reason to be happy. :sing:  :2drink:

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2007, 04:58:51 PM »

Oh, no.  Count me in at the pub.  I am mortally wounded... crushed... would cry in my beer if I drank beer, but give me a margarita and I'll get sloppily maudlin about it all.

Tryne

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2007, 04:23:55 AM »

Sad sad news. :dget: I head over to the pub with you girls. Good news to me is that I`ve become Jr. member. :lijstje:
At least some reason to be happy. :sing:  :2drink:

:bday:.. Hey.. congrats..  Jr. Member ..  :yahoo:

Halloweenqueen

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2007, 05:20:47 AM »

Damn.  After reading about Babylon Fields I was thinking at least we will see him in Wanted.

Oh well, such is the business.  How frustrating though.

Anyone know when they are going to release Outpost?

Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2007, 10:09:35 AM »

Sorry for Ray.  Any idea what he's doing next, Lotis?

There are projects being discussed, but nothing confirmed yet. So nothing specific to mention right now.

Anyone know when they are going to release Outpost?

No release date has been announced yet, though it's expected be released internationally. It will likely be released overseas (UK) first. If that happens in the summer then we might have it by the fall or winter period.

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: