Ray Stevenson Community
April 19, 2018, 02:55:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Emmy' contenders?  (Read 3556 times)
Arya

« on: May 02, 2007, 10:10:44 AM »

Have you guys seen that?

http://www.geocities.com/licuria/emmy2007.html
Tryne

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 10:22:39 AM »

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Yeaaah.. I guess that this means Ray is nominated as well as Kevin McKidd and Polly Walker  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks Arya

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
Arya

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 10:46:07 AM »

Well not exactly. These are the contenders selected by - well I dont know by whom- out of the all submitted shows and actors.
I have to say that the lack of James Purefoy is utterly mind bowling.
The actual nominations will be announced I think in June.
Out of curiosity I visited Emmy' board where people are discussing who will get the actual noms. No one has mentioned neither Rome nor any of the actors but many people seem to think that "The Tudors" got the strong chance as well as Jonathan Rhys-Meyers.
Tryne

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 11:09:18 AM »

As always I got my hopes up to quickly  :frown:...
Well We'll just have to keep our fingers and toes crossed and pary that our beloved Ray will get nominated... Is there a way to influence the Emmy-nominee-chosing-people?

We can't see 'The Tudors' in Denmark yet, but I really hope they will show it here later. I'm really into historical film and shows   :gladiator:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 06:11:14 PM »

Well not exactly. These are the contenders selected by - well I dont know by whom- out of the all submitted shows and actors.
I have to say that the lack of James Purefoy is utterly mind bowling.
The actual nominations will be announced I think in June.
Out of curiosity I visited Emmy' board where people are discussing who will get the actual noms. No one has mentioned neither Rome nor any of the actors but many people seem to think that "The Tudors" got the strong chance as well as Jonathan Rhys-Meyers.

I can't believe it!  ::)  What are those people thinking of?   :think:  Is the Emmy's board forum one we can access?  If so, could you post the url? 

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Arya

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 09:01:35 AM »

Britmys I cannot access this site now but I found that forum among other links on the site mentioned by me above- they are on the menu on the left side.
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 08:12:28 PM »

Britmys I cannot access this site now but I found that forum among other links on the site mentioned by me above- they are on the menu on the left side.

Duh, again.  Lotis is going to have to come up with an emoticon just for me  :hmm: :dget: :huh: :think: or  :embarassed: just don't seem to get it for me.  I finally saw the first post in which you mentioned the site after your last post...

Thanks again for posting it. :clap:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: