Ray Stevenson Community
April 19, 2018, 02:54:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: rome 11  (Read 4580 times)
lindyliz

« on: May 15, 2007, 05:20:34 AM »

Hi  does anyone know the date that Rome starts in the UK cant wait to see it.
fuzzybunny

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 05:31:06 AM »

Sorry, Lindy. :-\  It seems like they won't confirm anything.  Last I heard, it was going to be June.  It looks like Asia is getting it before Britain. :frown:

:bunny: Fuzzy's icon
lindyliz

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 09:18:49 AM »

Sorry, Lindy. :-\  It seems like they won't confirm anything.  Last I heard, it was going to be June.  It looks like Asia is getting it before Britain. :frown:
:)
Looks like Ill have to wait!!grrr   Thanks fuzzybunny
JaxiB

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 05:27:24 AM »

T'was last nite 20.06.07 & bloody good it was too !!!! Next ep 9.00 Sunday! Can't freepin' wait!!!  :drule:
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 09:23:42 PM »

Oh you have so much good stuff ahead of you, JaxiB.  Almost wish I hadn't seen season 2 already so I could enjoy them fresh. 

:wingit:
arieldan1

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 01:53:15 AM »

It was awesome!!!  It's on Sundays, then a repeat on Wednesday nights.  From hearing about it from my mom, and reading some narratives and stuff, I was worried that it wasn't going to be as good as the first season.  I worried for nothing -- it's awesome!!!!   :rock: :rock:  I especially liked how
Spoiler (Highlight to read)
Marc Antony quickly dispatched that annoying chipmunk, Quintus Pompey.  Good Riddance!!!

:ariel:
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 07:05:23 PM »

Been Googling again... don't know if this has been posted on the site yet, but it was news to me:  A description o the Rome Season 2 boxed set is on line :

http://www.digitallyobsessed.com/showrelease.php3?ID=8590

Promises 5 commentaries, but only lists 4 (none with Ray)
The season 1 commentaries by Bruno Heller and Jonathan Stamp were excellent, ane they are listed as doing them for eps 1 and 10.
Other extras are listed... doesn't say who is in them, but we can hope...

fuzzybunny

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 07:20:43 PM »

Thanks, Wing!  It would be great if that fifth, unspecified commentary was a joint one with Ray and Kevin McKidd. :pray:

wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 08:38:53 PM »

Hmmm found the same booboo on another site: http://www.movieweb.com/dvd/news/23/20423.php

One other place I found (didn't save the URL) says that the 5 commentaries are for eps 1, 7, 8, 9, & 10, but didn't list who was doing which..  Suspense.... Right thought Britmys     :cheer2:  ... it would be excellent if they had Ray and Kevin do one episode.

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 08:42:36 PM »

Hmmm found the same booboo on another site: http://www.movieweb.com/dvd/news/23/20423.php

One other place I found (didn't save the URL) says that the 5 commentaries are for eps 1, 7, 8, 9, & 10, but didn't list who was doing which..  Suspense.... Right thought Britmys      :cheer2:  ... it would be excellent if they had Ray and Kevin do one episode.

Uh, wing, I think you meant bunny  :bunny:   ;D

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Arya

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 10:16:10 PM »

What? Only one commentary from an actor? :huh: What they were thinking? Nice to see Lindsay doing an episode though but I think they should put Tobias Menzies with her.
And there is the last unspecyfied one...as much as I would LOVE to see Ray and Keving doing one commentary together- seeing how half of season 2 was a pure Purefoy' show  ;D it would be probably fair to have him doing that last one.
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2007, 06:18:00 AM »

Ow Ow OW  (brain spanking self)

You're right it was Fuzzybuuny.  Sorry Fuzzy, I was tired and was posting after my bedtime.

fuzzybunny

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2007, 12:03:51 PM »

Ow Ow OW  (brain spanking self)

You're right it was Fuzzybuuny.  Sorry Fuzzy, I was tired and was posting after my bedtime.

I didn't even notice. :neen:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: