Ray Stevenson Community
February 21, 2018, 10:19:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at Me!!!  (Read 37166 times)
fuzzybunny

« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2008, 08:04:42 PM »

Hi Labia! :wave:  Great to have you here! :dance2:

I see that post count is going up! :clap:

:bunny: Fuzzy's icon
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2008, 08:32:14 PM »

Fuzzy, your avatar is too small for me to see clearly.  Who is that and what is it from?

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
fuzzybunny

« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2008, 07:23:20 AM »

Sorry, Brit.  Didn't realize other people couldn't see that one.  It's the great Ian McNeice, who has been in every movie ever.  Our beloved Newsreader from Rome.  I liked Mob's idea of a change of pace.

:bunny: Fuzzy's icon
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2008, 10:39:08 AM »

Sorry, Brit.  Didn't realize other people couldn't see that one.  It's the great Ian McNeice, who has been in every movie ever.  Our beloved Newsreader from Rome.  I liked Mob's idea of a change of pace.

Yes, he is great  :neen:.  Such a sonorous voice.  I'm sure Ray would not mind sharing the limelight with Mr. McNeice.

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Toduo

« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2008, 01:44:03 PM »

Ah, Fuzzy. There was I thinking that you were just being kind and publicising a photo of our very own TP! :lol:

:toduo:
Caroline

« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2008, 04:35:04 PM »

You mean that isn't TP?  and there was me getting all excited  :lol:
Nomad
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2008, 05:00:39 PM »

No, that's not TP.  TP is a gnome who lives under a bridge in Newcastle. He eats his meals at the Bap Boy Burger Joint up the street.

They let him use their computer in exchange for entertaining their customers with panto performances.

*snigger*  Love you, Titus! :lol: :lips:

:nomad:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2008, 03:21:04 AM »

You mean that isn't TP?  and there was me getting all excited  :lol:

It's NOT TitusPullo! He has more chins than Ian  :cocky:

Awwww *wobbles Titus's chops lovingly*
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 03:25:42 AM by Labiaofthejulii » Logged

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2008, 03:23:12 AM »

No, that's not TP.  TP is a gnome who lives under a bridge in Newcastle. He eats his meals at the Bap Boy Burger Joint up the street.

They let him use their computer in exchange for entertaining their customers with panto performances.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Toduo

« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2008, 02:57:49 PM »

Labia, I fail to see how Titus could have more chins. As Nomad has stated, and I have no reason to disbelieve her, Titus is a 'theatrical' gnome.The poor little fella would topple over, due to the weight of all those extra chins! :think:

:toduo:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2008, 03:15:31 PM »

Labia, I fail to see how Titus could have more chins. As Nomad has stated, and I have no reason to disbelieve her, Titus is a 'theatrical' gnome.The poor little fella would topple over, due to the weight of all those extra chins! :think:

Oh I can see how you might think that Toduo  ;D

However, PLEASE don't believe anything you might hear [espesh from him] about the excess *cough* weight he carries around his er, middle. This isn't wot rebalances the poor wee mite. It's his fat feet. His shoes [white, possibly  ;)  ] look like Oxford and Cambridge in the Boat Race as he walks, nay, shuffles down the street  :lol:

And he's such a copy cat. I hear he's now wearing brown trainers and brown casual trousers a bit like darling Ray in that latest piccie. Except Titus looks like the back half of a Pantomime Horse  :giggly:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2008, 03:29:40 PM »

Oh I can see how you might think that Toduo  ;D

However, PLEASE don't believe anything you might hear [espesh from him] about the excess *cough* weight he carries around his er, middle. This isn't wot rebalances the poor wee mite. It's his fat feet. His shoes [white, possibly  ;)  ] look like Oxford and Cambridge in the Boat Race as he walks, nay, shuffles down the street  :lol:

And he's such a copy cat. I hear he's now wearing brown trainers and brown casual trousers a bit like darling Ray in that latest piccie. Except Titus looks like the back half of a Pantomime Horse  :giggly:

Oh dear!

I shall wander off to bed now giggling my knickers off as I dream of me riding Titus and shouting "Giddy-up" as loud as I can as the audience laugh  :shocking:

And whipping him soundly.

Oh and him whinneying [is that a word?] in delight.

Yup. I lurve Panto's! *slaps thigh and grins*

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2008, 09:24:38 PM »

Nice Avatar, Fuzzy, I bet Ian McNeice rarely gets picked by a hen as her avatar...send him an email, I bet he would like it.  :idea:

Mine, on the other hand, of Clive Owen would just enrage Ray, seems to be a bit of competition over some Bond role that went to Daniel Craig anway.. eh, men!!!!   :devilish:  (btw I am watching previously mentioned Bond film with Daniel as I type, he is yummy) sorry, Ray, I'll make it up to you at Comic-con if you'll let me  :worshippy:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 09:57:02 PM by mob1 » Logged

Mob1 icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2008, 09:27:14 PM »

Don't forget his spots, Nomad!!   :pullo:

Mob1 icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #104 on: November 24, 2008, 06:34:12 PM »

hahaha. I may not have ever introduced myself..coz I have been here pretty much since the beginning of the website's inception....

But I am just taking a moment to say that I think Nomad will probably pass my post count soon. I have some time off from work right now, so have been posting quite a bit. Not to mention that I am pretty excited about P:WZ!!!

Anyway, if there is anyone who passes me as the one RayVer (ok, FuzzyBunny...I know you surpassed me briefly some time back... *Fuzzy still busy rolling around in ecstasy wrapped in Ray's sweater which she won in that contest*) who has the highest post count after Lotis...I am honored that it should be Nomad, who has been very diligent in promoting Ray and P:WZ in various venues. :clap: :worshippy:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: