Ray Stevenson Community
February 23, 2018, 10:44:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at Me!!!  (Read 37194 times)
Nomad
« Reply #105 on: November 24, 2008, 06:41:59 PM »

hahaha. I may not have ever introduced myself..coz I have been here pretty much since the beginning of the website's inception....

But I am just taking a moment to say that I think Nomad will probably pass my post count soon. I have some time off from work right now, so have been posting quite a bit. Not to mention that I am pretty excited about P:WZ!!!

Anyway, if there is anyone who passes me as the one RayVer (ok, FuzzyBunny...I know you surpassed me briefly some time back... *Fuzzy still busy rolling around in ecstasy wrapped in Ray's sweater which she won in that contest*) who has the highest post count after Lotis...I am honored that it should be Nomad, who has been very diligent in promoting Ray and P:WZ in various venues. :clap: :worshippy:

:bead:

I had no idea that you were first in post count after Lotis nor that I was close behind you.  But I don't see why we can't just be up there, neck-and-neck, together!

:nomad:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2008, 06:45:45 PM »

hahaha. I may not have ever introduced myself..coz I have been here pretty much since the beginning of the website's inception....

But I am just taking a moment to say that I think Nomad will probably pass my post count soon. I have some time off from work right now, so have been posting quite a bit. Not to mention that I am pretty excited about P:WZ!!!

Anyway, if there is anyone who passes me as the one RayVer (ok, FuzzyBunny...I know you surpassed me briefly some time back... *Fuzzy still busy rolling around in ecstasy wrapped in Ray's sweater which she won in that contest*) who has the highest post count after Lotis...I am honored that it should be Nomad, who has been very diligent in promoting Ray and P:WZ in various venues. :clap: :worshippy:

:bead:

I had no idea that you were first in post count after Lotis nor that I was close behind you.  But I don't see why we can't just be up there, neck-and-neck, together!

:nomad:

Well...we could, Nomad. But that would probably entail even more prattling than usual by me.

:hmm: :cool2: Shut up, Titus. :-*

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
cherylp

« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2009, 11:47:04 AM »

:rofl2:

I just noticed this thread.

Insy, you know I love ya!  You always made me laugh my ass off on the Rome boards.  And you were very supportive when I needed it.

*hugs*
Cheryl
InsolentWretch

« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2009, 12:05:34 PM »

awww...shucks cheryl  You're so full of love! :crush:

Avast ye, Roman Soldier!
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2009, 09:32:05 PM »

Good to see ya here, Insy..stick around a bit..... :clap:

Mob1 icon