Ray Stevenson Community
February 20, 2018, 06:39:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: At Home with The Braithwaites  (Read 39552 times)
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2010, 07:35:15 PM »

errr... You were..errr....uhh...chewing your WHAT to shreds?..?

Cushion, Cam!  It's a plump little thing that's nice to touch. I thought all women had them?!

:giggly:

I don't quite know WHAT I was wondering about last night. I think it might have been something that Titus Pullo taught Lucius Vorenus about...it might have been "dirty pillows"...which Carrie's mother tried to teach her daughter about.  :eek:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2010, 07:39:57 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:  So I can count myself as being multi-lingual, because I understand and can write Camish?  Perfect!  I'll put that on my next resume.

:nomad:

Hahah! Suddenly I feel like doing a wee Scottish burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. (Thinking of the name "Hamish")  :P ::)

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2010, 07:44:42 PM »

I love it, wing!   :clap: :clap: :clap:  Just as much as I love Camisms and her typo-ese.  They are true gems.  We love you, Cam!  :wave:

:brit:

Aww. You're all very sweet.

Might be a better seller if we put out a dictionary called "F**k and Wa*gs All".  :P Can't see it in a bookstore, but maybe online...... ::)

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2010, 07:48:33 PM »

I love it, wing!   :clap: :clap: :clap:  Just as much as I love Camisms and her typo-ese.  They are true gems.  We love you, Cam!  :wave:

Aww. You're all very sweet.

Might be a better seller if we put out a dictionary called "F**k and Wa*gs All".  :P Can't see it in a bookstore, but maybe online...... ::)

I'd buy it, Cam, just so I could get my daily snork in.   :lol:  I feel like the spectator in a rousing tennis match who can't keep the ball in the air when playing but can surely appreciate the dexterity of the true athletes.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 08:07:03 PM by britmys » Logged

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2010, 07:50:28 PM »

Sorry. I was hoping to make my post worthwhile for a giggle or two. But ..  :dget:

Mission accomplished!   :lol:  <----- Nomad giggling.

:nomad:

hehee. Glad I made you giggle, girl. But I SWEAR I only posted coz when I started  :huh: :hmm: I had something more amusing in mind. :no:  :P :embarassed: :zombie: I'm tired, it's been a crazy time at work, and I've had quite a bit of drink. :pullo: :shrug: :shy:

Shorry.

[edited *hic*]

Camamar! [Labia sounding like your stern mother!] Are you squiffy again?! Outrageous!! *Tut*

*Sniff* I haven't felt like that for aaaaages.

Hmmm  :think:

Has unopened bottle of Jack Daniels left over from Christmas...  :2drunks:

Cam you are SUCH a bad influence :giggly:

Sure. Blame me. I'll take that on.

Slainte! -- to you who celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

As for me...I am not happy about March 14th....when I lose an hour because the clocks get turned ahead one hour here. Arrrghhh. I hate losing an hour. And I see no reason for more sun. I try to avoid the sun, ack.

[edited. Sorry]

« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 07:56:03 PM by Camamar » Logged

TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2010, 02:38:53 AM »

Slainte! -- to you who celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

As for me...I am not happy about March 14th....when I lose an hour because the clocks get turned ahead one hour here. Arrrghhh. I hate losing an hour. And I see no reason for more sun. I try to avoid the sun, ack.

And a Happy PishedIrishmansh Day to you! *hic* Slainte!  :2drunks: 

As for the time changes, it never feels quite right, losing time when I've not even had a drink.  I may have to have a drink just in case the fabric of time and space rips.

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2010, 02:41:21 AM »

:lol: brill!

TP icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2010, 02:46:55 AM »

errr... You were..errr....uhh...chewing your WHAT to shreds?..?

Cushion, Cam!  It's a plump little thing that's nice to touch. I thought all women had them?!

:giggly:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They're fun to bounce off as well. *boing*

TP icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2010, 02:51:25 AM »

AAHAHA! I edited to correct a few things...including correcting to type the word "program" instead of ""prograsm""
. *snork* I have to say I think that program may have given me a prograsm.  :D
*adds 'prograsm' to Cam-to-Engrish dictionary between 'duck' and 'Rat'*
-Titus Pullo, Editor

TP icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2010, 05:13:51 PM »

:clap:   :clap:   :clap:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2010, 02:52:22 PM »

Oh happy saint patricks dau to everyone. My father-in law was Dublin born so my darling hubby is half Irish so happy day to you my darling :)

I had the biggest laugh of my life tonight - have wonderful freind with me fpr supperand AHWTB is on again -same episode and ( made her wait to see Ray in all his glory sitting across the table from Alison in that wonderful scene but the satellite is up the spout as the dialogue wasn#'t in time with the picture and it made us howl with laughter that the words were a second behind what was said and I was droolong over Ray but all my firend could do was laugh her socks off hahaha

Oh dear I've spent all night in the compamny of my friend jack Daniels and I don't think I'm typing very well but I saw Ray and thas all that matters :)

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2010, 05:00:48 PM »

Must one be a "pro" to have a "progasm" or  can any old twat accomplish that?   :think: 

If one must be a pro, do they have classes to reach that status? let me know where, plz...do they supply partners to work with?  Hope so  :grinny:

Mob1 icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2010, 05:08:33 PM »

I remember that "want to marry" scene, Labia. Had me wriggling around also and day dreaming i was me that he was talking to...He "does" charming sooooo well. I wish they would find that out here in the states. I want to see him in a TV show as a love interest (playing a Brit, of course, much better that way.  :clap: :crush: :lips:

Mob1 icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2010, 05:15:36 PM »

:lol:  Hilarious Wing, I love it...and cam and her Camisms... :clap:

I musta missed this somehow when trying to catch up on my reading on here.

Mob1 icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2010, 02:19:02 PM »

Oh happy saint patricks dau to everyone. My father-in law was Dublin born so my darling hubby is half Irish so happy day to you my darling :)

I had the biggest laugh of my life tonight - have wonderful freind with me fpr supperand AHWTB is on again -same episode and ( made her wait to see Ray in all his glory sitting across the table from Alison in that wonderful scene but the satellite is up the spout as the dialogue wasn#'t in time with the picture and it made us howl with laughter that the words were a second behind what was said and I was droolong over Ray but all my firend could do was laugh her socks off hahaha

Oh dear I've spent all night in the compamny of my friend jack Daniels and I don't think I'm typing very well but I saw Ray and thas all that matters :)

The evening after the morning after the night before....

Oh dear. I'll have to make sure I don't see my friend Jack for a long time now. I find his company too...overwhelming  ;D

It was so funny what happened last night watching AHWTB. It was like that wonderful scene in Singing in the Rain where Don Lockwood [Gene Kelly] and Lina Lamont [Jean Hagen] are making that old black & white movie and the mic keeps picking up other sounds [like Lina's pearl necklace], and the voice gets out of sync with the film playing, so as she's shaking her head to indicate no, no, no, the dialogue is saying yes, yes, yes etc and it was so funny to watch.

As my hubby would say.. little things please little minds  ::)

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: