Ray Stevenson Community
February 21, 2018, 10:13:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: At Home with The Braithwaites  (Read 39571 times)
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2010, 08:58:54 PM »

Must one be a "pro" to have a "progasm" or  can any old twat accomplish that?   :think: 

If one must be a pro, do they have classes to reach that status? let me know where, plz...do they supply partners to work with?  Hope so  :grinny:

A progasm sounds like more fun than a prograsm. To get a prograsm, one only needs to be an incompetent typist. :D

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2010, 08:02:57 AM »

Please do you now somebody where could I draw down Braithwaites?Got out it sometimes on DVD?! :think:

Markéta
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2010, 11:14:53 AM »

Please do you now somebody where could I draw down Braithwaites?Got out it sometimes on DVD?! :think:

Hi Marianne, this may not be that helpful but have you tried using a search engine like google to find places that sell what you want to see?
Lotis the admin has asked us not to use this site to promote download sites so I cannot give you more help here.  As for DVD's I know it is for sale in different formats in different countries.. I think you just need to look at DVD sales site to see if it is available in the format you need.

:wingit:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2010, 10:00:14 AM »

I meant to say that last week or the week before [tempus fugit etc.]; I saw the last [or was it penultimate??] episode of Series 2 AHWTB.

Ray as the devilishly handsome Graham was about to give Virginia a big prick... with a very large one... the size of it made my eyes water I can tell you... never did like syringes and needles :giggly:

Oh and my favourite bits had to be in the previous episode to that where he gets his come-uppance. He was great to watch - as usual his expressions were brilliant. Plus I have to say if that was his natural soft-lilt-geordie accent, it could charm the leaves from the trees and the elastic from my knickers faster than one could say hawaythelads!

*Sigh* I miss hearing him speak. I miss hearing him speak without his yanktwang too  :-\

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2010, 01:03:11 PM »

I meant to say that last week or the week before [tempus fugit etc.]; I saw the last [or was it penultimate??] episode of Series 2 AHWTB.

Ray as the devilishly handsome Graham was about to give Virginia a big prick... with a very large one... the size of it made my eyes water I can tell you... never did like syringes and needles :giggly:

Oh and my favourite bits had to be in the previous episode to that where he gets his come-uppance. He was great to watch - as usual his expressions were brilliant. Plus I have to say if that was his natural soft-lilt-geordie accent, it could charm the leaves from the trees and the elastic from my knickers faster than one could say hawaythelads!

*Sigh* I miss hearing him speak. I miss hearing him speak without his yanktwang too  :-\

Howaythelads!!  howaythebloodylads I say!!!  :D

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2011, 10:57:49 AM »

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when quite by chance, I caught the last two episodes of series three of AHWTB last night and the night before. I didn't even realise Ray was in the last series and it was pure luck that I even found out it was on!

Most memorable Ray moments as Graham Braithwaite:

Ray's natural (I think) geordie accent (*cough* the one he used before attending those lessons at RADA... Remedial Accent in Dramatic Acting, that is... to perfect his wonderful yank accent. Hmm. Think he's still waiting to attend the Dorsart accent lessons, a la The Return of the Native *giggle*)

Ray trying to persuade Alison that he loves her and he'll do right by her and the baby then... snogging like there's no tomorrow (I think I started to cry at that moment... well I remember reaching for a fluffy towel, anyway)

Ray in a primrose yellow shirt (I got the giggles again)

Ray's hairstyle then (me likey)

Ray wearing not much 'cept a vest and handcuffs (I was glad I had the towel at the ready)

Ray uttering the memorable line ".. if you puke in my Merc, you're dogmeat!"

I really enjoyed it. I recommend the whole series to everyone   :clap:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2014, 07:11:52 AM »

Ahhh. AHWTB is being shown again on British TV. I must admit to it being a mighty good series (even without Ray) but with mightily much added attraction and excellent facial expressions and a totally believable portrayal of Graham Braithwaite from Ray  *thoroughly enjoys*   :clap:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: