Ray Stevenson Community
February 22, 2018, 12:05:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Theatre work  (Read 17651 times)
AemiliaCamilla

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 08:21:38 AM »

Oh...and Ray...if you ever get glasses...try some other frames please.

But yet the sky is still above us and the earth is still below. Strange.

:ac:
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 08:31:38 AM »

Actually the cardinal is groping his mistress, played by Eleanor something...

The character is Julia, the wife of a lord and the Cardinal's mistress. The Cardinal kills her with a poisoned bible (in the library, after Colonel Mustard leaves with his pipe  :D). 

The actress' name is Eleanor David.

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
redshift

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2007, 08:56:27 AM »

The character is Julia, the wife of a lord and the Cardinal's mistress. The Cardinal kills her with a poisoned bible

:saywot:  Just how does that work? Did she eat it? Was it poured in her ear? :lol:

:redshift:
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2007, 09:07:05 AM »

The character is Julia, the wife of a lord and the Cardinal's mistress. The Cardinal kills her with a poisoned bible

:saywot:  Just how does that work? Did she eat it? Was it poured in her ear? :lol:

Julia knows he's killed the Duchess and he makes her vow to keep secret by kissing the bible.

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
Nomad
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 12:33:35 PM »

Did you see the glasses he wore in Life Line?  Definitely Italian, and VERY handsome he looks in them.  Since the rest of his wardrobe was his own (I recognise much of it from candids elsewhere) I'll bet the reading glasses were his, too.  OOF!  The man is gorgeous no matter WHAT he wears!  Or doesn't wear.  Eep.

Aemelia Camilla, do you have any MORE pics from The Duchess of Malfi?  *is greedy*  :squirm:

:nomad:
Toduo

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 03:01:14 PM »

Did you see the glasses he wore in Life Line?  Definitely Italian, and VERY handsome he looks in them.  Since the rest of his wardrobe was his own (I recognise much of it from candids elsewhere) I'll bet the reading glasses were his, too.  OOF!  The man is gorgeous no matter WHAT he wears!  Or doesn't wear.  Eep.

Aemelia Camilla, do you have any MORE pics from The Duchess of Malfi?  *is greedy*  :squirm:

Ray did look gorgeous in Lifeline didn't he. Not sure about wearing his own clothes though. Very unusual as they pre-set a wardrobe for the character usually. Having said that, he may well have been allowed to keep them thereafter if he liked them, as actors/actresses often are on TV productions.

:toduo:
redshift

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 03:27:24 PM »

Where these pictures taken during an actual performance?

Is that allowed? It would very distracting for the performers!

Nomad
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 03:29:03 PM »

Ray did look gorgeous in Lifeline didn't he. Not sure about wearing his own clothes though. Very unusual as they pre-set a wardrobe for the character usually. Having said that, he may well have been allowed to keep them thereafter if he liked them, as actors/actresses often are on TV productions.

Oh no.  They were definitely his own, down to the belt he wore at the 2005 Rome premier in Los Angeles.   It's not all that uncommon for wardrobe departments to want to meet their budgets in this way.  And Ray's a big man...likely everything would have had to be purchased or made new for him.

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2007, 04:30:09 PM »

Oh no.  They were definitely his own, down to the belt he wore at the 2005 Rome premier in Los Angeles.   It's not all that uncommon for wardrobe departments to want to meet their budgets in this way.  And Ray's a big man...likely everything would have had to be purchased or made new for him.

Yes, and if you look closely, he also has his XIII ring on  :dance2:.

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Nomad
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2007, 08:46:31 PM »

Yes, and if you look closely, he also has his XIII ring on  :dance2:.

:brit:

I saw that, Brit.  I think he should wear it for The Punisher, too.  And EVERYthing he does!   :lips:

AemiliaCamilla

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2007, 01:22:35 AM »

Haven´t seen Lifeline and there´s little chance I ever will (sob), unless they release it on DVD.

I hope the cardinal´s robes are not Ray´s own... ::)

So far I´ve not been able to find more Duchess pictures...but will keep looking!

But yet the sky is still above us and the earth is still below. Strange.

:ac:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2007, 03:36:51 AM »

ooh! Ray's sleeve is coming out of the picture frame!Ray has busted through the "4th wall"!

*touches computer screen*

awwww. nothing....doesn't work. :-\

:bead:  :crush: --->  Ray

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2007, 03:47:01 AM »

Actually the cardinal is groping his mistress, played by Eleanor something...

The character is Julia, the wife of a lord and the Cardinal's mistress. The Cardinal kills her with a poisoned bible (in the library, after Colonel Mustard leaves with his pipe  :D). 

The actress' name is Eleanor David.

Thanks, Lotis. I would have guessed they put the poison on the edges of the pages, so that when she wet her fingertip to turn the page and then did it again, she would ingest poison. I have never been one to lick my finger to turn a page.

(I saw that method of poisoning in a couple of period films. I won't say which ones, so as not be be 'spoiling'. Eep...violent movies, those, with some ugly nonviolent stuff, as well. Some day I may be able to make myself watch those entire films  :P ::) ).

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2007, 03:53:08 AM »

Haven´t seen Lifeline and there´s little chance I ever will (sob), unless they release it on DVD.

I hope the cardinal´s robes are not Ray´s own... ::)

So far I´ve not been able to find more Duchess pictures...but will keep looking!

:lol: Yeah...If Ray got to take his Cardinal robe after that job...I would not want him to wear it if...err...he was...umm...with me. :hypocrite:

Thanks for the pics, AemiliaCamilla

Tryne

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2007, 03:56:13 AM »

I simply loooooooooooooooove the picture.... it's a bit ... you know ..'men in uniforms'... :cool2:... And I really like The Thornbirds too ... father Ralph was the man with the goodies in my teens  :giggly:
:tryne:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: