Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:21:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: Punishment  (Read 27889 times)
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2010, 08:02:14 PM »

d'Artagnan left his impoverished past in search of success and adventure. He decided to try his luck in Paris, figuring he had nothing Toulouse.

Porthos could get so drunk on wine that sometimes he'd just sit with a blanc stare.

Yeah, yeah.  I'm rusty, I know.  :P
:lotis:

A bit of lubrication will cure wot ails ye!  :2drunks:

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2010, 04:41:12 AM »

d'Artagnan left his impoverished past in search of success and adventure. He decided to try his luck in Paris, figuring he had nothing Toulouse.

Porthos could get so drunk on wine that sometimes he'd just sit with a blanc stare.

Yeah, yeah.  I'm rusty, I know.  :P

:lotis:

Porthos without Athos , Aramis or even D'Artagnan can be fortified by the three muscatels.   :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

::) :party: :hide:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2011, 06:01:53 PM »

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/VyUqX7U_vxXJGuXbWmqC_g?select=F1u670KgxorWtitFl7Gmsg

:wingit:
bonny

« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2011, 09:39:48 PM »

Mmm, yeah.  That was at the comic book store in San Francisco.  I recognise the shirt.   Very San Francisco-ish, Flower Power and all that.  Is there anyone here young enough to recognise that reference?  Likely not.  Bugger.  :coffee:

Edited to say I mean OLD enough.  Hic!   :cheers:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 12:21:12 AM by bonny » Logged
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2011, 09:54:25 PM »

Mmm, yeah.  That was at the comic book store in San Francisco.  I recognise the shirt.   Very San Francisco-ish, Flower Power and all that.  Is there anyone here young enough to recognise that reference?  Likely not.  Bugger.  :coffee:
I still think it looks like a chintz print from the upholstery store

:wingit:
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2012, 10:36:58 AM »

Of course I am old enough to remember the reference  :wave:.  I was a hippie chick in the late 60's and early 70's  :dance2:  ...some fun times, those were   :party:!

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2012, 11:38:51 PM »

I am right there with you all. Old time flower child now.

I do remember that pic and the signing. Mamamaria was there and got his autograph, too.  :worry-rose:

Of course I am old enough to remember the reference  :wave:.  I was a hippie chick in the late 60's and early 70's  :dance2:  ...some fun times, those were   :party:!

Mob1 icon
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: