Ray Stevenson Community
April 19, 2018, 02:53:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rome season 2 DVD!  (Read 26741 times)
Linda

« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2007, 07:55:56 AM »

Labia,

You are a definitely a senior member compared to the pathetic number of posts I've contributed.  My mission is now to add my twopennyworth of drivel whenever I get on here so I can at least see the 'hidden gallery' of pics of the delightful Raymondo.....ps Is he still with his lovely - luckier than a Eurolottery winner - Italian lady?  Btw....I thought Vorenus was dead too........duh!   ::) :wave:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2007, 08:32:14 AM »

Ahahahaha Linda *waves furiously*

I understand what you mean about the number of messages!

I was sooo tempted to build up my number of postings by adding my own message after every entry, by merely saying "I concur" or "I disagree" or "Yay!!" and nothing more! I'd be a Senior Deputy Chief Assistant Vice President Member [with honours] in no time!

But I thought it looked a bit transparent and chickened out *giggle*

You know, I don't know about Ray and Betta. I assume they are still together? Perhaps they're busy working and like the rest of us, trying to juggle lives and jobs and homes etc. etc!

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
titusfan
Newbie.

« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2007, 03:29:40 PM »

I was sooo tempted to build up my number of postings by adding my own message after every entry, by merely saying "I concur" or "I disagree" or "Yay!!" and nothing more! I'd be a Senior Deputy Chief Assistant Vice President Member [with honours] in no time!

:wave: Labia, you're a riot!  :clap: And is that really a photo of you beside your user name? Very attractive lady! Alas, my Avatar creation skills are similar to my handicraft (knitting, embroidery, etc) skills - minimal! So I will remain Avatar-less until the boss goes on extended leave so I can give this forum the commitment and dedication it deserves! (No computer at home yet - working on it!)

On to serious business - whaddaya mean 'Perhaps they're busy working and like the rest of us, trying to juggle lives and jobs and homes etc. etc!'

Nooooooooo! Can't bear to think of Titus as just another working stiff!  :no:  He is, of course, striding through the Aventine (he is now 'First Man' Neh? Since he has to pretend Vorenus is dead? Oh, I don't know! LoL), keeping all the low-lifes under control and having savage nookie with beautiful hookers, whilst teaching Ceasarion all the do's and dont's of being a man! Like, the best occupation for a man is that of soldiering, cos you'll rescue young, panty-waisted future emperors from roaming thugs, and then accompany them to sewers to show them how to torture and kill your best mate's brother-in-law, and they become your very useful life-long friends!  :2drunks: And you also get to have athletic nookie with Egyptian queens. Also, if you upset a woman by killing her betrothed, the best way to make it up to her is to let her spit in your porridge, and then eat it without a murmur. This always wins a woman's heart. :spit: As for surviving the Gladiator pit - make sure you have earned the respect and grudging admiration of your ex-army buddy through your bravery and loyalty, so that he will feel compelled to help you out when a giant mutant gladiator is about to squish you.   :hugtwo:
And finally, never be afraid to kiss and cuddle your best mate :loveys: - it takes a real man to show manly love, and afterwards you can go back to playing 'horsies' with the hired help on the kitchen table (just mind the glass!)  :chariot:
titusfan
Newbie.

« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2007, 05:05:14 PM »

Welcome, Titusfan, to our forum  .  Ain't it great?  And, you, my lady, have been holding out on us!  Unlike Cam, I am a cackler!   

Try to make one of the chats.

Hiya - cheers for the invite!  :beer: Unfortunately, the chances of my joining the RayVers' chatroom is close to nil, cos here in New Zealand we are one day ahead of you, so I would have to log on during the wee hours (our time), when I will be far too busy having savage nookie with Mr "Ride 'em Horsie"! :lol: in order to catch anyone at it :grinny: or at night time (our time), which means I would be at home, where I have no computer!  :no:
Still lovely to read all the posts, though.  :cheers:
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2007, 07:25:53 PM »

Hiya - cheers for the invite!  :beer: Unfortunately, the chances of my joining the RayVers' chatroom is close to nil, cos here in New Zealand we are one day ahead of you, so I would have to log on during the wee hours (our time),

Titusfan, feel free to sign into the chatroom whenever convenient, it's open 24/7 and others who are around will join you. The chatroom box to left will show that someone is in there, but you can give a "anyone up for a chat?" shout in the shoutbox too.

:chat:  <--   : chat :

:lotis:

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
fuzzybunny

« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2007, 05:43:48 AM »

Hope the link works!

http://star-ecentral.com/news/story.asp?file=/2007/4/29/tvnradio/17566180&sec=tvnradio

Many thanks Fuzzybunny, the link worked fine, and it was great! You're a star.  :cheer:

Glad it worked for you!  Welcome, too, by the way.  I've been very derelict in posting lately, so I don't think I gave you the appropriate red carpet rolling when you arrived.  ;D

:bunny: Fuzzy's icon
Linda

« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2007, 12:02:53 PM »

I concur........ :cool2:

Titusfan.......you are soooooooo funny.  I love your posts........
Am I nearly up to 10???????? :cheer2:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2007, 12:58:15 PM »

Yoohoo titusfan *waves*

Yes that piccie really IS me. Sometimes when I happen to give hubby that same smile he says "You've got that Labia look on again...!". I still don't know whether it's a compliment or an insult *snork*

Your posting about Rome made me smile! You are obviously a huge fan. Your posting sort of sparkles   :swoon:. Must be Ray's influence *smile*

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
titusfan
Newbie.

« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2007, 02:51:16 AM »

I'll bear that in mind Lotis  :yes:

Awww thanks Linda! :snog:

Cheers Fuzzybunny! :cheers:

Many thanks Domina (Labiaofthejulii), you are correct, it is indeed Ray's influence that makes me a better person (wipes away a tear). Now, on to serious business: thanks to all you wunnerful gals waxing lyrical about the commentaries on the Series 2 DVD, I will now rummage around for said DVD and watch the commentaries, which I did not realise existed!  :doh:
I'm very observant that way. I would be an excellent eye witness.
"Can you give us a description of the offender, Madam?"
"Um............I think.........no, hang on.............sorry........ahhh............who are you again?" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh good grief, it must be time for me to go sleepy byes...............Ciao!  :yawn:
redshift

« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2007, 09:54:41 AM »

Labia,

You are a definitely a senior member compared to the pathetic number of posts I've contributed.  My mission is now to add my twopennyworth of drivel whenever I get on here so I can at least see the 'hidden gallery' of pics of the delightful Raymondo.....ps Is he still with his lovely - luckier than a Eurolottery winner - Italian lady?  Btw....I thought Vorenus was dead too........duh!   ::) :wave:

Linda, I have made it my mission to spout drivel and waffle where ever possible.. Please feel free to ask for any advice in your quest to reach the magic 25 ... you'll get there, love, I promise!  How do think I got to over 200? It's quite remarkable just how much cobblers one can witter if you put your mind to it.. as this post shows!:cheers:

:redshift:

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2007, 10:53:14 AM »

Labia,

Linda, I have made it my mission to spout drivel and waffle where ever possible.. Please feel free to ask for any advice in your quest to reach the magic 25 ... you'll get there, love, I promise!  How do think I got to over 200? It's quite remarkable just how much cobblers one can witter if you put your mind to it.. as this post shows!:cheers:

have you been looking at my posts and how i became a full-fledged, ta-dah, SENIOR MEMBER (in a rich, dulcet tone), red?!?    :neen:  all the more so that i could  :ray:.  we just can't help ourselves  :yahoo:.  we gotta shout out that we are smitten  :party:.

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Linda

« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2007, 11:39:47 AM »

Thanks Brit.......It's a relief knowing I'm not alone.  My husband thinks I'm the queen of cobblers anyway...so I've got a bit of a start   :dance2: :yahoo:
13thlegion

« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2007, 03:56:43 AM »

Hell, I just bought the Season II box and I have to wait to watch it, I'm still at my office !...

:pet:

You know there's a ray when light skewers you.
Eirene

I'm sitting in a bowl of porridge, all night long.

« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2007, 11:33:27 PM »

As ROME 2 was airing in the States, I was able to watch each episode a day after its airing on HBO.... :cool2: Heheh, how did I do that, eh? (*secret*). Of course, right after that, the Dutch commercial tv channel SBS6 aired ROME2, as probably the first channel in Europe. But I don't like to watch shows that are cut up by commercial breaks every 10 minutes...

As soon as the ROME2 DVD box came out here (September 2007), I rushed over to the store and bought my own set. Yay! I'll buy another one soon, to be used at my school, where we have ROME1 already. No problems showing ROME to minors over here. The pupils fully understand what's happening, that some scenes are to be watched in the Roman cultural context and nothing on there can be regarded as too violent or x-rated. The minimum age for watching ROME has been set to 12 years in The Netherlands. My pupils and students are 12 years and older.

pluppies,  :-*
Eirene

"You Shave, I Kiss!" (Season 2, ep.14)

:eirene:

www.myspace.com/eirenepullonis
daft as a bat

« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2007, 03:40:02 AM »

Im buying Rome Season 2 for my brothers christmas box.  :)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: