Ray Stevenson Community
February 19, 2018, 07:01:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dwelling Place  (Read 3345 times)
Bella

« on: September 20, 2007, 06:27:36 AM »

I went to my local library to get the DVD of The Dwelling Place. I watched it last night and thought it was very very good. Man, was Ray sexy, even back then. How could I not have noticed him sooner? Oh yea, he was in England and I was here.  :D He was especially sexy when his wife tells him that he was not going to leave the mill, otherwise he would have a long time ago. The angle of the shot in the door way, WOW.  :yahoo:
I also thought it was cute how my sign in name "Bella" was the same name of one of the girl's in the movie. So, to hear him say it was sweet.  :fanmail:
I'll return the movie as soon as I stop drooling, or the return date arrives, whichever is sooner, so that my fellow Rayvers can check out the movie as well.
Enjoy!
redshift

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 12:15:14 PM »

The Dwelling Place is once more being shown on U.K. Drama

Sunday 10th August, 21.00

:redshift:
iblauralee

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 09:10:06 PM »

I checked this out from my local library too!  Very good movie.  I would definately recommend everyone see it.  It is also available on Amazon.   :clap: :cheer:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: