Ray Stevenson Community
April 21, 2018, 03:40:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Theory of Flight  (Read 36195 times)
Nomad
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2007, 08:09:14 AM »

Divine, isn't it? 

Isn't it just. He some competition from himself sans suit, but seeing him standing there in the doorway with the champagne bottle in his hands...

:redshift:
Oh yeah. *is weak in the knees*  I'm glad you think it was worth the price.

OOOOOOOh, please tell me what that scene was from.  I didn't see it in Theory of Flight.

:brit:

How could you miss that one, girlfriend????  Ah.  You went to the kitchen for a glass of wine?   :cheers:

It happens when he enters Helena Bonham-Carter's hotel room to keep his "appointment" with her.  That is followed by the MOST erotic strip scene I've EVER seen with a man.  *fanning self simply at the memory of it!*

:nomad:
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2007, 08:14:14 AM »

Divine, isn't it? 

Isn't it just. He some competition from himself sans suit, but seeing him standing there in the doorway with the champagne bottle in his hands...

Oh yeah. *is weak in the knees*  I'm glad you think it was worth the price.

OOOOOOOh, please tell me what that scene was from.  I didn't see it in Theory of Flight.

How could you miss that one, girlfriend????  Ah.  You went to the kitchen for a glass of wine?   :cheers:

It happens when he enters Helena Bonham-Carter's hotel room to keep his "appointment" with her.  That is followed by the MOST erotic strip scene I've EVER seen with a man.  *fanning self simply at the memory of it!*

See I thought that scene had been mentioned as being from Theory of Flight.  But my player cut out after the scene where she and Kenneth are in the elevator and she's carpping about it being $2000.  Who cares if it were $2000?  :neen: :ray: :neen:  I'm sure we would all take up a collection for whoever won the lottery to play that scene with him (that is, someone from RS.com  ;D).

Let me go back and see that clip  :rockon2:.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 08:16:55 AM by britmys » Logged

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2007, 08:29:04 AM »

Okay, now I'm foaming at the mouth   :-\.  Where is it ?  Where is it?  I can't find anything to play after the elevator scene and my mouth is watering in an-tic-i-pa-a-a-tion, now  :-*  Please, Lotis, somebody, tell me how to access the rest of the clip??!??!

Nomad
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2007, 08:32:14 AM »

Okay, now I'm foaming at the mouth   :-\.  Where is it ?  Where is it?  I can't find anything to play after the elevator scene and my mouth is watering in an-tic-i-pa-a-a-tion, now  :-*  Please, Lotis, somebody, tell me how to access the rest of the clip??!??!

Ahhh.  You don't have the movie, you're watching a clip from somewhere?  Maybe that part isn't uploaded!  That would be...sad!

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2007, 08:33:38 AM »

Oh, No  :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:.  Is it because we're PG that I can't see it?  Wing has described it in such divine terms that I'm afraid that's why I can't and won't be able to see it.  Somebody please tell me it isn't so!   :squirm:  Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :neen:

wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2007, 08:39:31 AM »

must be confusing me with someone else... I told the story about the lunch room at work... nothing divine there 

:wingit:
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2007, 08:44:23 AM »

Ladies,

I've only ever had one clip from Theory of Flight available on the site. It's the one in which Richard and Jane scope out the Gigolo in the hotel.  :bond:

I've never had any of the subsequent scene posted, nor do I plan to add more.  :)

:lotis:

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2007, 09:14:03 AM »

Ladies,

I've only ever had one clip from Theory of Flight available on the site. It's the one in which Richard and Jane scope out the Gigolo in the hotel.  :bond:

I've never had any of the subsequent scene posted, nor do I plan to add more.  :)

Okay, Lotis.  I'll settle down  ;D.  I know you run a excellent establishment where all the younguns come come, too.  But somehow I'm going to find that clip  :think: :drule:

Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2007, 09:48:40 AM »

The Theory of Flight is often on cable, so quite likely it will be playing again soon and you can see/record the whole thing. :popcorn:

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
redshift

« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2007, 06:16:34 AM »

The scene I'm referring to comes after the scene that's on the multimedia section of this site.

The Richard character has arranged for his friend Jane to lose her virginity to Rays character. It all takes place in a posh hotel with all the trimmings.

Ray turns up for the assignation dressed in a black suit and white shirt with a bottle of champagne and two glasses in his hand.

It actually takes a turn as Jane becomes quite panicked, leaving the gigolo standing there rather bewildered, to say the least.

I didn't know what to make of that scene. Whether it was supposed to be comedic or what. Helena Bonham-Carters distress seemed so real to me that I certainly didn't laugh.

I would have liked to see Rays character at least try to calm her down or something. If only for selfish reasons, it would have given Ray more screentime! But it's Richard who appears (fresh from trying to rob a bank in order to pay the fee ), and shoos a naked Ray out of the room.

and no,I don't expect Lotis will put it on here! It's not explicit, but still...

but back to being superficial...  :cheers:

redshift

« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2007, 05:50:22 AM »

For U.K. viewers;

The Theory of Flight is on Sunday 2nd Dec. 0.05 a.m. BBC2.

Eirene

I'm sitting in a bowl of porridge, all night long.

« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2007, 05:56:31 AM »

Yaaaaay!!! And on BBC2, so I can watch it, too! Of course, I watched it already, thanks to you redshift, but it's good to see Ray on the telly again!!! Yaaaaay!!!

pluppies,  :cheer:

Eirene

"You Shave, I Kiss!" (Season 2, ep.14)

:eirene:

www.myspace.com/eirenepullonis
Nomad
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2008, 01:44:50 PM »

Theory of Flight, in which His Lordship channels a completely gorgeous gigolo :crush:,  is on FX in the US on Wednesday, 07 May at 10 AM.  What I do NOT know is which time zone this refers to.  So check out your local listings, please. 

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2008, 08:23:42 PM »

Theory of Flight, in which His Lordship channels a completely gorgeous gigolo :crush:,  is on FX in the US on Wednesday, 07 May at 10 AM.  What I do NOT know is which time zone this refers to.  So check out your local listings, please. 

Bless you, Nomad!  I'll be watching with bated breath  :crush:.  Lotis, will you be putting a reminder on our calendar for Ray on TV?

iblauralee

« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2008, 09:12:34 PM »

I checked this movie out from the library and am definately going to buy it.  Wish it was out on DVD in America.  Ray is soooo delicious in it.  Definately one to see.  Only wish he was in it more!! :crush:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: