Ray Stevenson Community
April 19, 2018, 02:57:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ROME book  (Read 2782 times)
AemiliaCamilla

« on: October 22, 2007, 11:57:14 AM »

So finally it arrived in my mail box...itīs a beautiful book, just not what I expected.

No cast interviews, no character insights, no behind-the-scenes...few new photos...

In fact, not a lot of new material for those who have the DVDs and have studied the homepage thoroughly...

but beautiful.

Any other thoughts?

But yet the sky is still above us and the earth is still below. Strange.

:ac:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 12:48:49 PM »

So finally it arrived in my mail box...itīs a beautiful book, just not what I expected.

No cast interviews, no character insights, no behind-the-scenes...few new photos...

In fact, not a lot of new material for those who have the DVDs and have studied the homepage thoroughly...

but beautiful.

Any other thoughts?

I have nothing to add, AemiliaCamilla; sorry. Last time I looked, it was not in the bookstore. I decided I would not buy it unless I could get a look at it, first.

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 01:28:08 PM »

I received my copy from amazon.com recently and am a bit disappointed also.  Nothing about reasons behind casting choices, nothing about the awesome opening sequence, nothing personal from directors or cast... really just expands somewhat on the information already presented on the HBO web site.  Nice big glossy pictures though and it was not that expensive.

:wingit:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: