Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:23:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: just got The dwelling Place off e-bay  (Read 3867 times)
emmylou

« on: January 18, 2008, 03:03:10 PM »

AAAHHH , im well chuffed , have just managed to get this on dvd off e-bay, i watched it back when it was first on t.v, I cant get over how young Ray looks, he gets better with age.

Remember yesterday, live for today, and dream of tomorrow, but make everyday count.
hugs for Ray
love emmylou.
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 06:57:34 PM »

AAAHHH , im well chuffed , have just managed to get this on dvd off e-bay, i watched it back when it was first on t.v, I cant get over how young Ray looks, he gets better with age.

I see you're going great guns on your posts, emmylou.  :clap:  I love your quote at the bottom.  One of my favorites is the following:  "The past is history; the future is a mystery; today is a a gift.  That's why it is called the present."

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
emmylou

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 04:00:07 AM »

AHHHH , that is a good quote too, im so pleased i found this site, havnt had a computer for that long , so i have a whole new world in front of me. :dance2:

Remember yesterday, live for today, and dream of tomorrow, but make everyday count.
hugs for Ray
love emmylou.
Toduo

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 04:33:02 AM »

Brit :wave:

I had not of that saying until two years ago when I was sent a gift and that saying was quoted in the accompanying card. Tis a good one and certainly something to keep in mind :cheers:

:toduo:
snowflake
Newbie.

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 02:39:11 PM »

emmylou when can i come round for a screening of the dwelling place... i will bring the popcorn! we'll have a "Ray Day" together. we will have to watch the rome boxset again too soon. i am getting withdrawal symptoms from not seeing the sexiest legs in ancient rome!

:yahoo:

love snowflake xx

Aim for the moon even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: