Ray Stevenson Community
February 22, 2018, 12:02:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just how hot is Ray Stevenson?  (Read 68480 times)
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #180 on: August 16, 2008, 04:44:17 PM »

Sorry if anyone is annoyed by bothering to look at my posts just now, only to find I didn't contribute much. ...Hey. That is not out of the norm, come to think of it. :think:

I am soaking up Ray stuff before I go on vacation. Now I am sopping.  :D

I should be doing more useful things right now. And I am about to get in gear to do so.

Again...sorry I am too on-edge to even try to post something funny.

Ray is so hot that he distracts me from what I should be doing. To a terrible extent. :party: ::) :shrug:  :P :dance:

:bead:

Cam - hope you have a brilliant vacation and stop thinking about Ray long enough to enjoy it  :grinny:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
iblauralee

« Reply #181 on: December 13, 2008, 10:01:15 PM »

Whoever said he is as hot as the surface of the sun is right.  In the new Punisher movie, I love the scene where is is handcuffed in the back of the police car.  He has this sexy/amused look on his face and he is a little bloody from the fight.  Delicious!! :devilish:
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #182 on: November 30, 2011, 10:07:54 PM »

I didn't want to start a new thread because this one says it so well.

Our guy is getting some recognition for his hotness from a biggie out there, MSNBC, in a comment about the 2011 sexiest man of the year...maybe next year?   :pray:

http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/16/8843210-was-ryan-gosling-robbed-of-sexiest-title

And nobody has yet to match my all-time favorite cinematic hunk -- Ray Stevenson as Titus Pullo in the HBO series, "Rome."

Mob1 icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #183 on: July 09, 2012, 02:52:39 PM »

Blimey. It's been a looong time since anyone posted here.

May I propose that whomsoever plays Christian Grey, he absolutely HAS to look like Ray SteVenson. Preferably is HIM. Please. Pretty please. There'd be NONE hotter  :drule:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #184 on: December 07, 2012, 05:10:14 PM »

Ray is so hot now after Dexter stint that people are requesting photo montage's of him on the net....so this is a challenge to all you peeps that have kept a good file of his pics....(Bonny maybe)

See this post on Diegiex for the montage:

http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/requests/11869-custom-theme-ray-stevenson.html

30-11-12, 23:21 #1
friezakaiokenx20 
Addict

Custom Theme of Ray Stevenson

I'd like to request that anyone who has access to brilliant Ray Stevenson shots then if possible, please make a custom theme.

He's my favourite actor (no longer Jason Lee), and his acting on Dexter is amazing. Watch Dexter Season 7 and you'll know it yourself.

I have tried making one myself but the photos/pictures I found of him aren't really the best or suitable to be a theme.

Thanks in advance!

Mob1 icon
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  

Jump to: