Ray Stevenson Community
February 20, 2018, 06:45:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: hello its me again with a new name!!!  (Read 6956 times)
snowflake
Newbie.

« on: January 23, 2008, 11:30:46 AM »

Hello again! sorry about my last username , i hadnt any idea it meant anything in the USA, so sorry if i coursed any offence to anyone. Thankyou for the emails helping me to re join and a big thanks to Lotis.Well here i go again! I'm a friend of emmlou from good old melton mowbray in england. We watched the Rome boxset together and both fell in love with the adorable Mr Stevenson. What a hottie!   phew! Well, i am 37 years young and live with my partner paul and my 3 beautiful daughters, Kylie 19 years, megan 7 years and millie 5 years. They are my world. I help in the local primary school and in my spare time from now on i will be drooling over and lusting after the gorgeous ray stevenson! 
Looking forward to making some lovely new friends on here.
Take care all
love snowflake
xx
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 11:36:34 AM by snowflake » Logged

Aim for the moon even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars!
emmylou

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 12:00:39 PM »

:wave:, yey, hello snowflake , loke the name hun. welcome to the hottest site in townLets hope we both have many happy hours here, talking about the sexy , Ray.
emmylou

Remember yesterday, live for today, and dream of tomorrow, but make everyday count.
hugs for Ray
love emmylou.
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 12:26:07 PM »

Hi snowflake :wave:
Greetings form South Carolina.  Happy things have worked out for you :)   :cheer2: :yahoo:

:wingit:
Toduo

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 03:01:34 PM »

Snowflake, Welcome!

Laughed out loud when I read your apology. Only cos I had no idea you were first on the board under another name. Then I looked into one of the links and saw a repeat post thanking Emmylou for the 'Rome' viewing. I guess the previous name you chose was the one beginning with 'D'. I am from London but lived in the States for two years. Come into the Chat one evening when you can. You'll find both sides of the pond have an alien language to each other on occasion, and it is a laugh sometimes just trying to work out what some of each other's 'language' actually refers to!!! :cheers: 

:toduo:
fuzzybunny

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 03:22:39 PM »

Love the name, Snowflake! It's very pretty.  And where I live, it's very appropriate for the season. :clap:

Brand new name gets a brand new welcome!

:welcome:

Oh, and no worries.  The old name caused a bit of giggling, but no offence. :giggle:

:bunny: Fuzzy's icon
Nomad
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 07:04:51 PM »

Hello, Snowflake, and welcome!  You'll have lots of fun here.  I have an embarrassing story involving slang that is NOT shared by both sides of the pond. 

You know that thing tourists wear around their often overweight waistlines?  Well here we call those fanny packs, a fanny being a bum in US slang.  But in the UK, a fanny is another thing altogether so hearing Americans yell, as we are wont to do, about getting something out of or putting something inTO one's fanny pack while amused Brits look on is very humiliating!  :neen:

Anyhow, you were a good sport abuot it, and in the end that's all that matters, neh?

:nomad:
snowflake
Newbie.

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 03:11:16 AM »

lol! i had heard that one before, over here those "fanny packs" are called "bum bags" . there are a few other words here that have different meanings in the USA and australia too, that i know of. i couldn't believe what what my old username meant! the shame!! in england that "d" word is called a "clinker!" so its not even similar! Anyway i now have a nice name and as i love snow so much its quite fitting.
love snowflake xx

Aim for the moon even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars!
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 11:54:06 AM »

Welcome again, snowflake! :wave:

Stick around this time!

Oh dear. Weather "humor".

Camamar :bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Nomad
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 03:01:59 PM »

Stick around this time!

Weather humor?  *didn't get it*   Splayne it to Loocy?   :dget:

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 05:40:43 PM »

Stick around this time!

Weather humor?  *didn't get it*   Splayne it to Loocy?   :dget:

Took me a while, too, Nomad. Perhaps it's because we never see snow enough that it sticks to the ground  ;D.  I just luv Cam's sense of humor.   :clap:

:brit:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 05:43:05 PM by britmys » Logged

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2008, 05:17:04 AM »

You got it, Britmys!  :P

For Californians---> Whenever it snows, whether or not it is sticking to the street & sidewalks impacts our travel plans: get our boots out, run out to the store to bring back necessities so we won't have to go out once the snow has piled up, check on the train schedule so we can consider taking that instead of driving, etc.

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2008, 08:32:18 AM »

hee-hee snow jokes are cool, I read these and had gales of laughter. :grinny:

:lotis:

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2008, 10:36:43 AM »

argh. That left me cold, Lotis. shivering ---> :drule:

::)

Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2008, 02:19:47 PM »

argh. That left me cold, Lotis. shivering ---> :drule:

Icy, you didn't like my pun. Well I guess there snow pleasing some.  :no:  ;D

:lotis:

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2008, 04:20:19 PM »

Lotis -- That was an abominable snow joke. Yeti, it brought a smile to my face.

I was going to give it a frosty reception, but I guess I'm a flake..just love plays on words. ;D

:bead:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: