Ray Stevenson Community
February 22, 2018, 11:59:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Outpost Trailer Is Up  (Read 5538 times)
Arsh

Ticking Time Bomb

« on: March 04, 2008, 01:50:01 AM »

Apparently some of you folks like that dude, Ray Stevenson, so here's the first trailer for his new film, 'Outpost':

News Story: http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/11471

Trailer:  http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/bdtv/Player.php?id=1739

I don't really like how the trailer's been cut, truth be told, but the movie itself looks pretty awesome, so I'm definitely gonna check it out

After Y2K, the end of the world had become a cliché. But who was I to talk, a brooding underdog avenger alone against an empire of evil out to right a grave injustice. Everything was subjective. There were only personal apocalypses. Nothing is a cliché when it's happening to you.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 05:41:35 AM »

Thanks, Arsh! It doesn't look like a "feel-good movie".  :P Not for me, anyway.

Looks bad for Julian Wadham, there. Aww. I hope at least some of the good guys make it out alive.

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 10:13:59 AM »

Thank you Arsh. :peck: :hugtwo:

:wingit:
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 10:35:35 AM »

Thanks, Arsh. I have the trailer hosted at movie web posted on the main site.

It's definitely not a "feel good movie", Cam. But great casting and lots of shooting. :D

:lotis:

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
Nomad
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 08:46:09 AM »

Was this what was once available on the net, then removed?  I dunno! In any case here's...well, SOMETHING!

http://www.digitalguerillas.co.uk/outpost.html

Edited to say, this is a short "making of" film.  The producer is really a cutie, but I didn't understand a word he said!   :lol:  What language was that?

There's only a VERY short shot of His Lordship  :lips:  and the poor lamb looks like he's freezing to death, even in that thick sweater thingy he wears in this film. 

*snuggles *edited *-L. Oh.  Sorry!  *slaps self*  :censored:  Sometimes I forget where I am.   :whistle:

:nomad:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 10:08:21 AM by Lotis » Logged
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 10:14:28 AM »

Yes, the making of video is back and Kieran emailed me with the UK Theatre trailer as well. A low-res copy is on the RS home page. Here are Black Camel links to a larger copy of the trailer and to the "making of" video:

Outpost UK Trailer

"Making of" video

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
redshift

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 11:58:34 AM »

The producer is really a cutie, but I didn't understand a word he said!  :lol: What language was that?

That's what we call English, Nomad! :giggle: He did talk rather fast though, didn't he? Breathe man, breathe! :D

:redshift:

Nomad
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 12:28:54 PM »

The producer is really a cutie, but I didn't understand a word he said!  :lol: What language was that?

That's what we call English, Nomad! :giggle: He did talk rather fast though, didn't he? Breathe man, breathe! :D

Oh do you, indeed?  RAY  :lips:  doesn't sound like that!  A better question would have been, I guess, what dialect was that?  Certainly wasn't RP!   :huh:

:nomad:
Toduo

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 12:44:38 PM »

Nomad, Kieran sounds like he has a northern dialect. Ray probably did sound something like that before he joined the Old Vic :lol:

:toduo:
Toduo

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 12:48:48 PM »

Lotis, thanks for the UK trailer info. I look forward to seeing 'Outpost' on the big screen in three weeks time :cheers:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 12:50:38 PM by Toduo » Logged

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 05:07:04 PM »

Lotis, thanks for the UK trailer info. I look forward to seeing 'Outpost' on the big screen in three weeks time :cheers:

:-\  And I am so jealous, Toduo.  Almost makes me want to take a quick trip across the pond  :neen:.

:brit:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 07:45:26 PM by britmys » Logged

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Toduo

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 12:47:47 PM »

Brit, showed the UK trailer to a friend who had been reluctant to see the film. Having seen the trailer, they have now decided to accompany me to see 'Outpost' when it shows here. I thought the trailer was impressive. :cheers:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: