Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 11:13:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Outpost UK Premiere - SPECIAL TREAT!!  (Read 11115 times)
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2008, 06:38:56 PM »

If you do want to try your hands at an image editor, or make a slide show or video, there are lots of free online programs that are easy for anyone (yes, anyone) to use.

Here are a couple of suggestions, but there are tons more. Try these or find others:

Movie Poster maker
Just add a picture and think up a couple of lines of text.

Fotoflexer
Very easy image editor. Good for those who don't know Photoshop.

SplashUp image editor
Another simplified image editor, try it and Fotoflexor, see which one you like best.

Flektor
You can make slideshows or convert into video.

Dfilm
Greatly simplified movie maker to make animated movies. If you can drag a picture from left to right, you can make a movie.

Flypaper movie maker
Looks to have a few extra buttons than Dfilm, but still easy to use. You have to download the software though, but it's FREE.

:lotis:

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2008, 10:38:15 AM »

Happy Belated Birthday RS.com!  :cheer:

I joined here on 1st May 2006 and I dread to think how much drooling I've done over darling Ray SteVenson since then. I sadly ain't quite up to the same level with my number of postings hence I think I'm still a junior assistant deputy to a fairly new member-in-waiting still on probation?!

Congratulations Lotis for the sterling nay, brilliant work you do to make this such a fab place and hellooo to all the RayVers who enjoy their special time here. I haven't been into chat for an age so apologies but I do try occasionally and I can't seem to get in. I think the remedy Lotis recommends is to eat cookies or something, so I'll be doing that later with some double chocolate chip ones. Only the best for RS.com and I *giggle*

The competition is such a great idea and to have the chance to win an item of clothing that once adorned Ray's er, legs? feet? bottom? *gasp*, back or head, is simply too exciting. Yup the first entry [eeek mine] was definitely made by hand [I still have the glue on my fingers to prove it!!]. I hope so many more of you will have a go too - Lotis have given some great ways to get going with your ideas.

I'm off to look at the entries now....

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2008, 06:20:43 PM »

If you do want to try your hands at an image editor, or make a slide show or video, there are lots of free online programs that are easy for anyone (yes, anyone) to use.

Here are a couple of suggestions, but there are tons more. Try these or find others:

Movie Poster maker
Just add a picture and think up a couple of lines of text.

Fotoflexer
Very easy image editor. Good for those who don't know Photoshop.

SplashUp image editor
Another simplified image editor, try it and Fotoflexor, see which one you like best.

Flektor
You can make slideshows or convert into video.

Dfilm
Greatly simplified movie maker to make animated movies. If you can drag a picture from left to right, you can make a movie.

Flypaper movie maker
Looks to have a few extra buttons than Dfilm, but still easy to use. You have to download the software though, but it's FREE.

:lotis:

Thanks, Lotis.  I've been visiting my sister to see how I could help, and I just remembered to try all unread messages in addition to those unread since I last visited.  Great tips.  I may now try my hand at something  :cheer2:.

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2008, 08:28:08 PM »

*whines* I have little to no confidence in my ability (or my ability to find enough time) to do anything competition-worthy with these programs. :embarassed:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
AemiliaCamilla

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2008, 11:43:12 PM »

Ditto Camamar...guess I will just have to admire the entries and be green with envy for whoever wins the desired item...

But yet the sky is still above us and the earth is still below. Strange.

:ac:
LadyAugustine
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 01:39:32 PM »

Oh come on cam!  give it a shot!  even *I* tried one, but had to send it to the webmaster email addy 'cause dopey here can't send email.

geesh I wish I'd seen these free programs earlier, thanks lotus!  I have been struggling with adobe elements (the free trial version) for hours,  cussing up a storm and freaking out the dog.

:drule:   
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: