Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 11:13:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Outpost Contest - COMPETING Entries  (Read 20183 times)
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2008, 09:38:50 AM »

Another (and final???) entry for the VOTING category, this time from ...

... I'm not sure. Whoever sent me this, please confirm what name to list it under. I'm guessing it's Caroline but I'm not certain.  go see

:lotis:

eek. As long as he is not hobbled, Caroline (or whoever you are)!  :nailbite2: :D (Yes. I DID see Misery....which was mentioned during my Google horror film search.)

Good luck to all! I wish more people had entered. Loved seeing all the entries.

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2008, 09:42:42 AM »

Thanks to those who encouraged me or sent me kind words of praise for my very silly entry.

hahaha. OK. I am trying to get my post count up...so I can get to that very EERIE number...I am almost there...muahahaha... >:D

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2008, 09:45:40 AM »

I have time and the inclination to get my post number to this evil configuration today because of the horror theme of the contest.

Plus I took a day off today. I needed it!

Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2008, 10:04:16 AM »

Muahahahaha!  :devilish: This piece of blather should get my count to 666 posts!

Ah,well. Then the next one would be 667. :shrug: :yawn: :blah2: :blah: :posthoe:

But I also think the status would change when someone reaches 700 posts, too. Not sure about that. So I'll see..... But don't worry. I'm not going to post all day to get to 700. :dance:

By the way -- I had wanted to insert the pic (which Lexi Alexander revealed in her blog) of Ray grinning and looking sideways at Lexi and Jeff, to go with my film listing: 'Distracted by The Shining Things'. Didn't manage it. That expression on Ray's face reminded me (just a little) of the face Jack Nicholson makes in the scene where he's wielding an axe in The Shining (which I saw in the theater).

Hahaha. I only went along with someone else who wanted to see that film. I was actually scared to walk out of the bathroom that night to go to bed. :P ::) I finally forced myself to exit the bathroom and raced into bed next to Mr. Cam so he could protect me. :party: :nailbite2: :loveys:

AHAHAHA! I had to edit this because I had messed around with The Number so much that I had made it unviewable as anything other than a red box. I'll have to see if it works this time....or if I need to edit again. *sigh*

Sons of dis! I did have to edit again! OK... no more trying for so many special effects. ack.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 10:09:21 AM by Camamar » Logged

Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2008, 10:06:32 AM »

*Phew* after MUCH deliberation I just made up my mind who to vote for... vote duly cast!

I loved seeing all these entries too. This whole thing has been such fun.

Lotis - wot about another competition to win TitusPullo's er... eeep...no..that would be....*cough* eeew....double eeew...um... ?????

Hmmm perhaps not *snork*

BTW Camamar....wot magic number are you trying to attain? *prompts you to reply to notch up another* hee hee!

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Caroline

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2008, 10:45:12 AM »

Another (and final???) entry for the VOTING category, this time from ...

... I'm not sure. Whoever sent me this, please confirm what name to list it under. I'm guessing it's Caroline but I'm not certain.  go see

:lotis:

Yes, tis me.   :)

Sorry for the confusion, it would appear that I can't even send an e-mail properly!

I am actually overawed by all the other entries and wish I could have done better. 

Good luck to all competitors  :cheers:

Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2008, 01:23:51 PM »

No worries, Caroline. We all make mistakes. Some of us more than others.  ::)

As I said to you before, Caroline, Good luck! Awww...Hate to see poor Ray caged up like that.  :( ;D

(Notice how my post count is not so satanic, now. :hypocrite:)

wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2008, 02:12:48 PM »

(Notice how my post count is not so satanic, now. :hypocrite:)

OOO Cam if you ask the right way, maybe Lotis will make "Beyond-Satanic" a post-count status somewhere before "Rayspectable"

:wingit:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: