Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:15:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Outpost Contest Winners!  (Read 9495 times)
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2008, 01:43:21 PM »

I am the proud owner of a plaid scarf worn by Ray SteVenson in Outpost  :drule:

It smells like it's been in a Nazi-Zombie's crotch for the last sixty years - a weird musty smell [please tell me Ray doesn't smell like that!] - but it's fab and I'm delighted with it  :yahoo:

Thanks to Black Camel Pictures and ray-stevenson.com for the opportunity to fondle said item and wipe er, *cough* wrap it in places not imagined before  :grinny:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2008, 02:48:52 PM »

*snork* I hope Ray doesn't smell like that, either.

I know you must have *enjoy*ed your scarf, Labia. ;D

I know it's too warm to wear now where you are, unless you have the air conditioning on full-blast, but in the winter, scarves and muffs are nice things to have.  ;) ::)

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Nomad
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2008, 05:43:16 PM »

Cool, Labia!  Now we need video!  :neen:  There must be something about movie costumes and the way they're stored.  Today I went to Western Costume Co coz they were selling off a lot of their inventory.  You never know what you might find, neh?  It was fun looking at all that stuff, but I didn't buy a thing coz it all smelled so bad!  Pee YEW!  Actors should get paid extra for wearing some of that stuff.  :yucky: :sick:

:nomad:
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: