Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:15:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ray's Work  (Read 4568 times)
wildflower
« on: June 04, 2006, 01:00:32 PM »

Hi everyone I am a relatively new fan of Ray's. I have only seen in King Arthur and Rome. I would like to see more of his work. Does anyone have suggestions?  ;D
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 11:35:51 AM »

Ray's done a few mini-series and has guested on a number of television series in the UK, as well as been a regular on a couple of them. So if you're in the US, it's going to be a bit difficult to find much of his previous work.  :-\

However, a few are available. You should be able to rent "At Home with the Braithwaites," in which he had a recurring role as Graham. As you may have noticed elsewhere on the board, "Return of the Native" is also available. It's syrupy melodrama, but he's swoon-worthy nonetheless (and greatly outshines Clive Owen).  :crush:  And Hadria has found "The Tide of Life" is available in the US.

I really enjoyed "The Theory of Flight," a movie with Kenneth Branagh and Helena Bonham-Carter, which is also available (and still pops up on cable). Though Ray is only in the film briefly, his scenes are quite memorable!  :drool:  :crush:  One scene is on the website, there's another that's fabulous, but it would have fried hard drives and melted monitors everywhere had I posted it.

I recently added clips from an episode of "Waking the Dead" to the site's Multimedia section and I'll be adding clips from "Return of the Native" shortly. As we go along, I hope to include clips from other productions so that American fans can at least get a glimpse of his other work.  :)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 10:07:45 AM by Lotis » Logged

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
wildflower
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 05:54:51 PM »

Thanks for suggestions Lotis.  ;D I will check some of the movies and tv shows you mentioned.  :)
patientia

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 05:00:37 PM »

Ray`s just been cast in a Hollywood Action Film called
Wanted. Confirmed...?
       :bond:
Tryne

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 04:28:49 AM »

Yeeeaaaaah  :cheer: :bday: :clap: :rock:

I'll run to what-ever-site has more info on that.. immediately  :drule:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
Tryne

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 05:34:48 AM »

well.... went everywher but I didn't find anything that can confirm this...where did you see it Patientia?  :think:

I found two film called 'Wanted'. One is an action film, starring Morgan Feeman and Angelina Jolie and is based on a graphic novel. It is in production and realse date is March 2008.
The other is a crime/thriller film starring Jennifer Aniston and Meryl Streep and is also in production now. There isn't much info anywhere on either film and the list of cast and crew is very short on both films.. which could mean, that our lovely Ray has been cast in one of them  :crush:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
patientia

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 06:38:14 PM »

I found two film called 'Wanted'. One is an action film, starring Morgan Feeman and Angelina Jolie and is based on a graphic novel. It is in production and realse date is March 2008.

This is it.

M.Millar the author of the "Wanted":
.."At this point "Wanted" consists of a cast comprised of James McAvoy, Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman, but Millar also added that there will be a fourth big male star added, who will be announced sometime soon."

Could this big male be darling Ray? :crush:
Anyway some TV magazine writes (Ray`s picture there) that
Ray is in the cast. Lets hope the best.
:nailbite2: :lijstje: :think:   
If you visit HBO Rome Ray Stevenson  pages, you can find information and spekulation about this :D news.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: