Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 10:59:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE TRUTH ABOUT PUNISHER: WAR ZONE  (Read 13947 times)
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2008, 05:20:29 PM »

This is soooo weird!  I'm getting fan mail!  :listit:

:nomad:

And I think this is so RIGHT, Nomad.  I have long been a fan of the tireless way in which you promote all things Ray.  Like mob said, you go, girl!

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Arsh

Ticking Time Bomb

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2008, 11:08:15 PM »

Nomad is like... an unstoppable force.

After Y2K, the end of the world had become a cliché. But who was I to talk, a brooding underdog avenger alone against an empire of evil out to right a grave injustice. Everything was subjective. There were only personal apocalypses. Nothing is a cliché when it's happening to you.
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2008, 09:15:56 AM »

Nomad is like... an unstoppable force.

GO NOMAD  :cheer: GO NOMAD  :cheer: GO NOMAD  :cheer: GO NOMAD!

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2008, 09:49:01 AM »

And I think this is so RIGHT, Nomad.  I have long been a fan of the tireless way in which you promote all things Ray.  Like mob said, you go, girl!

OOOF Nomad!

The way you're applying yourself in promoting this cause in the heart of serious Marvel/Punisher-story fan territory, is indeed wondrous. Seems to me things are stirring up veery nicely and fuelling the publicity fire; all of which IS good for Ray and the film.

Oh and please may I have your autograph  ;D

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Nomad
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2008, 02:55:55 PM »

OOOF Nomad!

The way you're applying yourself in promoting this cause in the heart of serious Marvel/Punisher-story fan territory, is indeed wondrous. Seems to me things are stirring up veery nicely and fuelling the publicity fire; all of which IS good for Ray and the film.

As I told the fanboys on IMDB, I only aurograph bums.  So drop those knickers and bend over, Labia!  :lol: 

Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2008, 03:29:08 PM »

OOOF Nomad!

As I told the fanboys on IMDB, I only aurograph bums.  So drop those knickers and bend over, Labia!  :lol: 

You assume I'm wearing some *snork*

Oh that reminds me of the time I played a trick on hubby and he asked me what...so he said he'd look for himself...and he wondered what...and there they were...gone!  ;)

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Nomad
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2009, 02:20:58 AM »

Lord!  I was having fun reading this old thread...If I only knew THEN what I know for sure NOW...

Aw, well.  Live and learn.  What did I learn, you may ask?

TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT!!!!  Well, maybe I haven't QUITE learned that yet.  :director: :blah: :blah2: :chat: :callme: :whistle:

:cheers:
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2009, 04:17:49 PM »

Lord!  I was having fun reading this old thread...If I only knew THEN what I know for sure NOW...

Aw, well.  Live and learn.  What did I learn, you may ask?

TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT!!!!  Well, maybe I haven't QUITE learned that yet.  :director: :blah: :blah2: :chat: :callme: :whistle:

:cheers:

I said it before and I'll say it again, because I am still a fan of the way in which you promote all things RAY!  You go, girl  :listit:  - don't muzzle that mouth or that keyboard.  :clap:  :wave:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: