Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:38:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: City Central  (Read 15242 times)
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2007, 12:21:59 PM »

Thank you everyone for your sweet replies and your concern, but like I said that was over 20 years ago.  My life now in SC is very comfortable and safe.. it all turned out happy in the end  :)

Speaking of the topic of this thread, the UK show "City Central"  it is one of the things Ray has done that we are not likely to see in the US...  :frusty: truly a "frusty"  :frusty:

:wingit:
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 08:31:00 AM »

Speaking of the topic of this thread, the UK show "City Central"  it is one of the things Ray has done that we are not likely to see in the US...  :frusty: truly a "frusty"  :frusty:

True, but at some point there will be some clips added to the website, promise.  :hypocrite:

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 08:50:21 PM »

True, but at some point there will be some clips added to the website, promise.  :hypocrite:

Yay!  :worshippy: Waiting with baiting breath now that you've promised us the good stuff  :drule:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2007, 04:51:49 AM »

oooh! Lotis! *pant* *pant*

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Toduo

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 01:45:20 PM »

Thanks Labia!  Not to worry, not everyone found their way here from the HBO boards.  :)

Good to have too, especially since we don't have any CC clips.  :worshippy:

Have been viewing the board for some two weeks now. Came upon the site in error. Lotis, you are good with your info. Trying to keep abreast of Ray's TV appearances - missed Wright Stuff and Loose Women back in April. Did you see the latter, how did Ray seem . I was told he looked nervous. Has he managed to grow his hair? What news of 'Wanted'. Ray said in an article back in April that he was off filming in Prague. I know he's here now in London and that the film has started shooting. Perhaps they had to replace him (poss due to his father's death) Do you know of anything he's scheduled to appear on to publicise Rome. Thinking of calling the Agents office to getting a listing. What do you think?

:toduo:
Tryne

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2007, 07:58:28 AM »

Hi Todou  and welcome to the board  :wave:... I think you shoul call/write/e-mail/stalk  :cool2: (well perhaps that's a bit too much..)etc etc, anyone who can give us any info on Ray .... :drule:
 :tryne:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2007, 09:33:36 PM »

What news of 'Wanted'. Ray said in an article back in April that he was off filming in Prague. I know he's here now in London and that the film has started shooting. Perhaps they had to replace him (poss due to his father's death) Do you know of anything he's scheduled to appear on to publicise Rome. Thinking of calling the Agents office to getting a listing. What do you think?

It's not related to that, it's simply a business situation - the status of a project, or a person's involvement, can change at any time, even when everything looks to be a go. Just the nature of the industry, that's all.

The agents are not incline to provide information about anything that is in negotiations or otherwise still up in the air. I know it's frustrating and it seems like "nothing" is going on, but it's just that the entertainment industry works on a completely different time line than the regular world. They'll get the word out when something is definite and it's ok to report it.

:lotis:

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
Toduo

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2007, 12:32:40 PM »

Dear Lotis,

Many thanks for putting me right about 'Wanted' and Ray's involvement. Business sure has changed since I was involved in the Industry. As far as TV scheduling was concerned (appearances on tv chat shows) was never really a problem as far as giving out info, especially as a lot of these shows here in the UK aren't live anyway (so no chance of 'crazed females' awaiting to jump out from the shadows!) and that's all I would really have enquired about. Though over here, don't know about the states, that's usually dealt with by the publicist rather than the Agents. As I am a 'newie' bear with me! Do you have a lot of members from UK or are most from US? It's a good Site. Keep up the good work!!

arieldan1

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2007, 01:59:38 AM »

Welcome Tuduo.   :wave:  Special thanks for your "Encounters" posts -- we'll all be over to visit you shortly!!!

especially as a lot of these shows here in the UK aren't live anyway (so no chance of 'crazed females' awaiting to jump out from the shadows!)

Darn -- another one of my plans foiled!!!  And who said anything about crazed females  :ray: on this site?!?!?!?!   ;) ;)

:ariel:
Toduo

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2007, 02:17:30 AM »

"crazed females", what was I thinking!!! Also, crazed boyfriends and husbands more like!!!

Toduo

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 02:26:46 AM »

Dear Arieldan,

A visit would be fine. Don't forget your tent, flask and binoculars! After all, we'd have to take turns to monitor the man's movements! oh, yes, and a sleeping bag would come in  handy....gets pretty cold here in the winter.....on second thoughts the summer would be better.......nice tree lined park less than 2 mnts away!! We could do a mass camp out, who knows Ray may even join us!!! I get the impression our man doesn't go too far afield for his female company. He met his wife on the set of Band of Gold and Elisabetta, his Italian girlfriend (not sure if past or present amore) as she was his landlady. I think we can safely say he doesn't put himself out too much..bless him! You can usually tell a guys character by the sports he enjoys - golf and fishing with Ray seem to be favoured; again, not too much effort there - take  my point? I know he's not crazy about the gym either.

Tryne

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 08:22:40 AM »

Since I will not come to England until the autum the tent/camp idea is not a brilliant idea... unless we go for a tent-with-heating... Can you get that? Maybe we should invent that?  :dget:..
Anyway... He does not have to go far for female company... We will be right outside his door.... in  yelling - distance  ;)
 :tryne:

Look here Mars - look here Mars. I'm Titus Pullo. These bloody men - my gift to you.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 09:46:14 AM »

"crazed females", what was I thinking!!! Also, crazed boyfriends and husbands more like!!!

No....my husband's not crazed. :D But I'm afraid he thinks I am.  ::)

I wonder about me, to tell you the truth... :hmm: :nailbite2: :squirm: :drule: :crush: :neen:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2008, 08:15:35 AM »

It's bloomin' high time I watched my precious episodes of City Central all over again [recorded for posterity on Sky Plus and which Hubby is under pain of death should he delete]. I miss watching darling Ray as Toooooooooooooony Baynham, our favourite womanising-fag-puffing-whisky-swilling-boss's-daughter-sh*gging-oh-so-handsome-geordie- policeman-with-a-perm.

Didn't Lotis say once that she had clips from it? If I ever get to put my episodes onto DVD and download, I'll happily share. Tooooony is tooooo good to miss  ;D
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 08:44:49 AM by Labiaofthejulii » Logged

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Nomad
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2008, 02:52:39 PM »

Oi!  I want Toooooony soooo badly...on DVD.  Who produced that show, Labia?  I mean, who owns it?  Do you know?  Maybe that info will be on IMDB.

:nomad:
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: