Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:24:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Punisher figurine based on Ray Stevenson  (Read 18321 times)
Nomad
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 07:58:20 PM »

Yeah!  For some reason, I think it's kinda creepy, being legless and all.  I won't buy this, which should tell you something coz I'm a profligate spender when it comes to Ray!   :think:

:nomad:
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2008, 08:58:08 PM »

Yeah!  For some reason, I think it's kinda creepy, being legless and all.  I won't buy this, which should tell you something coz I'm a profligate spender when it comes to Ray!   :think:

I hate to imagine the type of person who WOULD want one, Nomad.  I find it creepy also.  But then, again, does Ray get any of the profits?  hmmm... :hmm:   I do luv that man  :neen:.

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2008, 11:46:26 PM »

I read profligate as "prolificate" LOL...fertilizing, impregnating????  :omg: Oh, my head still hurts, feels like this  :neen:

Mob1 icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2008, 02:26:16 PM »

Oh Labia, you found a pic of our very own Titus Pullo
Just how I imagined him   :drool:

Eeek Caroline!

Yup. Just as handsome as he describes himself  :hysterical:

Oh and about that Punisher Torso Bust... I've decided that flame thrower thingie he's holding wot looks like a half-eaten candy-floss [cotton-candy], could, in fact, be a large, raw turkey leg that Frank Castle has been gnawing. And if you think I'm going to make some additional comment about a huge bone, you're quite nay, utterly mistaken.

You know, Labia, I though the sme thing about the raw turkey leg, but I didn't process it further...  you wicked lady  :lol: :devilish: :neen:

Ahahaha great minds eh Brit?!

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2008, 02:40:05 PM »

I hate to imagine the type of person who WOULD want one, Nomad.  I find it creepy also.  But then, again, does Ray get any of the profits?  hmmm... :hmm:   I do luv that man  :neen:.

Hmmm. I've been thinking. Dangerous I know but I occasionally have a good idea...   :idea: Mebbe us RayVers could put dear legless Frank on our dressing-tables and use him as an attractive jewellery hanger? Think of the sheer fun we could have draping our rings around his weapon. He'd look SO attractive :grinny:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
Nomad
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2008, 05:34:16 PM »

Hmm...and all this time I thought he was missing his weapon.  :think:

Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2008, 11:57:03 PM »

Hmm...and all this time I thought he was missing his weapon.  :think:

*Snork*

Good Morning all! Eeek if you could see me now... just woke up and gawd knows wot I was dreaming about but my hair must have exploded with a big "poooof" in the night as it looks like back-combed straw that's had rather a big shock and is standing on end  :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

Anyway, before I go to tame it in the shower... alas Nomad... I only meant his gun  ;D

My theory is the bottom half of Frank..all of him... prize weapon and all... *gulp* is sitting cross-legged in that box. Perhaps he's practicing chanting yoga as a way of relaxing after all the punishment he's been dishing out? I'd love to know his mantra!

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2008, 07:03:56 PM »

Wonder how "BAD" one must be before "the Punisher" comes to punish one.............. :muhaha:

*slaps self* bad girl Mob :devilish:

Mob1 icon
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2008, 06:51:27 AM »

You can find the figurine for sale here along with more photos. 

(Nomad & wingit4me, it will only set you back about US85.00)   ;D

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitlist.asp?searchfield=Ray+Stevenson  current   price  $72.99

:wingit:
Mozina

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2008, 02:21:50 PM »

Punisher Bust due to go on sale February 2009, $79.99

http://www.marvel.com/news/toystories.4711.FIRST_LOOK%7Ecolon%7E_Kotobukiya%7Eapos%7Es_Punisher_Bust?utm_source=rss+news+story+feed&utm_medium=rss+link&utm_content=story+feed&utm_campaign=rss+feeds

mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2008, 05:13:41 PM »

They are selling it now, but it isn't being released til Feb-mar 09??? they are calling it "fine art" now, too....

Mob1 icon
Nomad
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2009, 01:16:09 PM »

This is your chance, RayVers!  Put this on your Christmas list, coz it's ON SALE!!!  I do SO love a good sale!

http://shop.marvel.com/cat/Holiday-Sale/50-Savings/Punisher-War-Zone-Fine-Art-Movie-Bust.html

Wouldn't you just adore having this under YOUR Christmas tree?   I know I certainly would!   Ooh!   :idea:  Here's an idea!  If you buy it BEFORE Christmas, you can use it ON TOP of your tree, instead of that tired old star or angel.  :hypocrite:  Just thinking about The Punisher on top of my tree makes me all shivvery inside.  :drule:

Merry Christmas!  >:D

mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2009, 08:36:16 PM »

Darn sold out already.  Was it always $87 bucks for that likeness? I thought it was only $40 when it came out. Is this creative advertising again? :think:

Mob1 icon
Nomad
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2009, 09:14:59 PM »

No, it was $80 something when it came out.  Sold out, neh?  Looks like lots of Punishment is going to happen this Christmas!

DoRaMe
Newbie.

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2009, 11:40:08 AM »

Rats! Does anyone have a picture of the 'action figure' of Ray??  :cheer2:
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: