Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 11:12:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Murphy's Law - "Kiss & Tell"  (Read 16501 times)
Nomad
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2007, 09:11:52 PM »

Dang it! :frown:

I forgot to tape it. :duh:

I'm going to have to wait until it re-runs, again.  Fortunately, I've seen the multimedia section here, so I have a fix.  Thank you, Lotis. :worshippy:

Oh???  This can be seen here, on RS.com?  I sincerely hope so, because Time Warner has completely messed with my life, and I have no cable until Thursday, if then!  Ergo, I'm posting to this board and NOT watching Murphy's Law!!!!  :frown:

*kicks Time Warner in the arse* 

They're HBO's parent company, you know, so they are also the ones who CANCELLED ROME!  :pullo:  Grrrrr!

Can anybody help?

Nomad  :lips: s Ray
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2007, 09:33:22 PM »

Dang it! :frown:

I forgot to tape it. :duh:

I'm going to have to wait until it re-runs, again.  Fortunately, I've seen the multimedia section here, so I have a fix.  Thank you, Lotis. :worshippy:

Oh???  This can be seen here, on RS.com?  I sincerely hope so, because Time Warner has completely messed with my life, and I have no cable until Thursday, if then!  Ergo, I'm posting to this board and NOT watching Murphy's Law!!!!  :frown:

*kicks Time Warner in the arse* 

They're HBO's parent company, you know, so they are also the ones who CANCELLED ROME!  :pullo:  Grrrrr!

Can anybody help?

Nomad, go to the main webpage and click on multimedia.   :wave:  Have fun!  :popcorn: :ray: :drool2:

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Nomad
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2007, 11:13:01 PM »

[/quote]

Nomad, go to the main webpage and click on multimedia.   :wave:  Have fun!  :popcorn: :ray: :drool2:

[/quote]

Oof!  britmys!  Am I seeing my darling Ray playing a CAD???  No, tell me it's not so!  *is mortified*

I'll go watch it anyway.  He's knickerslickening gorgeous here, neh?  Though I really prefer his current, more mature look, mainly because it more matches my own!  :lol:

Oof and double oof!

britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2007, 06:09:17 PM »

Oof!  britmys!  Am I seeing my darling Ray playing a CAD???  No, tell me it's not so!  *is mortified*

I'll go watch it anyway.  He's knickerslickening gorgeous here, neh?  Though I really prefer his current, more mature look, mainly because it more matches my own!  :lol:

Oof and double oof!

Yes, you can tell what a good actor he is because you love to hate him in that role, neh?  ;D  He plays a slimeball so well, and we know he's just a sweetheart  :ray:

[/quote]

redshift

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 12:44:44 PM »

As I've said in the pics section, I've added some screencaps from this prog;
www.spongey.net/redshift/caps

:redshift:

:redshift:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 05:52:09 PM »

Oh, redshift! I just squealed looking at some of the pics on this site! Thank you again (not my first visit to your site)!  :drule: :clap: :wave: :rock:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Nomad
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 06:22:31 PM »

*strangled cry*  eep.  Those are seriously gorgeous screen caps, redshift.  I'm...overwhelmed.  *fanning self weakly*

:nomad:
daft as a bat

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2007, 12:41:38 AM »

Murphys Law is back on our screens this autumn watched the first couple of episodes and it was very harrowing but very very good   :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/drama/murphyslaw/

Lotis
Administrator
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2007, 11:39:25 AM »

Murphys Law is back on our screens this autumn watched the first couple of episodes and it was very harrowing but very very good   :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/drama/murphyslaw/

I've only seen a couple of the old episodes, I liked them though. Of course the above is not airing on BBC-America. Have you seen Nesbitt's Jekyll series? He looks as though he enjoys that role!  :D

"Yaaaay, yaaaay... yaaa-... (Vorenus glares) ...-aaay, yaaaay!!"
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2007, 12:17:05 PM »

I hope I get to see Ray in Murphy's Law soon...I'm seeing his acting appearances on my RayVing List go down quite nicely and this would make another "seen it; loved it; drooled over it" tick! I'm still waiting desperately for his appearance dressed as a Fairy in Casualty, however.... :drule:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
daft as a bat

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2007, 01:46:32 PM »

I saw all of the Jekyll series I beleive there will be a second series cause the first is out on dvd over here as series 1.  I thought it was brilliant and yep he does look like he is having a blast with that role and I dont blame him, plenty for him to get his teeth into and a very good slant on an old theme.  ;D

Nomad
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2007, 05:44:35 PM »

I hope I get to see Ray in Murphy's Law soon...I'm seeing his acting appearances on my RayVing List go down quite nicely and this would make another "seen it; loved it; drooled over it" tick! I'm still waiting desperately for his appearance dressed as a Fairy in Casualty, however.... :drule:

Dressed as a fairy?  Wot'd I miss here?

mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2007, 03:09:01 PM »

would one of you let me know, plzzzz

Ray  :rock:'s as fairy I bet...  :lips:

Mob1 icon
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2007, 02:29:38 AM »

would one of you let me know, plzzzz

Ray  :rock:'s as fairy I bet...  :lips:

Me, too, nomad!  ray as a fairy?  gosh, that man can ACT!   :neen:

Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2007, 06:32:12 AM »

Oh the 'Ray as a Fairy' bit....for those of you who were wondering...

It came from a magazine interview in a TV Listings magazine back in April when Ray was first appearing in Life Line here in the UK:

It's a far cry from his first acting role, as an extra in Casualty in the early 1990's. Ray [apparently] is quoted as saying:

"I had to wear a silver fairy fancy-dress outfit, with silver boots and a silver wig, Ray laughs "I've got a cheque for five pounds from the BBC which is now framed on the wall at my parent's house!" ..."

I SO want to see that episode!!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 06:34:05 AM by Labiaofthejulii » Logged

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: