Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:16:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Murphy's Law - "Kiss & Tell"  (Read 16498 times)
Nomad
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2007, 08:28:13 AM »

Oh the 'Ray as a Fairy' bit....for those of you who were wondering...

It came from a magazine interview in a TV Listings magazine back in April when Ray was first appearing in Life Line here in the UK:

It's a far cry from his first acting role, as an extra in Casualty in the early 1990's. Ray [apparently] is quoted as saying:

"I had to wear a silver fairy fancy-dress outfit, with silver boots and a silver wig, Ray laughs "I've got a cheque for five pounds from the BBC which is now framed on the wall at my parent's house!" ..."

I SO want to see that episode!!!

Omigawd!  No, Labia, really????   I'd like to meet the casting director responsible for THAT choice.  And then promptly dump him/her into the Thames!

:nomad:
redshift

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2007, 09:00:33 AM »

Oh my god! Right, I'll be looking out for that... *adds Casualty to list on digiguide*.

5 ? I'm shocked at how cheap  it is to get a man to dress up in silver!! :hysterical:

:redshift:

:redshift:
Linda

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2007, 12:22:42 PM »

Its not so much the dressing up in silver.........it's putting on a FAIRY costume that's the worry.....and for a fiver!!!! D'you think he enjoyed it????????  :lol:  I'd pay good money to see THAT pic!  (I bet he was still delicous tho')    :crush:
Aggripanilla

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2007, 06:32:44 AM »

Murphys Law is back on our screens this autumn watched the first couple of episodes and it was very harrowing but very very good   :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/drama/murphyslaw/

I've only seen a couple of the old episodes, I liked them though. Of course the above is not airing on BBC-America. Have you seen Nesbitt's Jekyll series? He looks as though he enjoys that role!  :D

I have seen Nesbitt in Jekyll.  He was wonderful!  He did seem to enjoy the role.  I am a huge James Nesbitt fan!  I loved him in Cold Feet and Murphy's Law and almost everything else he has done except Lucky Break.  His performance seemed flat for some reason and his wig was awful!

Vote for Rome!
http://richlabonte.net/tvvote/
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice
daft as a bat

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2007, 12:41:30 PM »

Maybe thats why his performance was flat, cant give a good performance when you are worried about your hair piece all the time.  :faint:

Eirene

I'm sitting in a bowl of porridge, all night long.

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2007, 07:36:05 AM »

This is starting to become some sort of silly poem! Wot I'm talking about? Well, this:

You Shave, I Kiss

I Kiss, You Tell

You Wave, I Kiss (my fav yell on YIM at the moment)

You Miss, I Yell

You Smile, I Spit

I plup, You fluf...

I know it's darn silly poetry, but it somehow applies to Eirene and her tv hubby (husband, hunny?)  ;D

pluppies,
Eirene

"You Shave, I Kiss!" (Season 2, ep.14)

:eirene:

www.myspace.com/eirenepullonis
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: