Ray Stevenson Community
February 19, 2018, 12:35:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Comic Store Visit Nov. 23 2008  (Read 24037 times)
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2008, 08:29:02 PM »

Aloha Cam!

I would have killed to see Nathan Lane too in ...Forum.  I knew when I left NYC in 1979 for SF that that was the end of Broadway shows   :frusty:  except the occasional touring company.  It was a huge sacrifice but honest to God, folks, the weather here is irresistable!   :yahoo:   

I think you're right.  There's NO ONE like Zero.  He was also known as quite the prankster onstage, during a performance.  During Fiddler... one night as Tevye, the rest of the cast got together   :idea:   and retaliated by nailing his milkpails to the floor.   :2drink:

:D Good one.

Of course you're right. Ray doesn't need to be typed or made to play Narcissus all over the place!  How awful for an actor.   :frusty:  Did he get it when I mentioned Miles Gloriosus?  Not 100% sure.  Do you know if he's into musicals at all? 

I don't know, MP. I have seen very brief footage of him playing a guitar (I have no idea how well or how often he plays.) in a YouTube clip of HumanWeb. I heard James Purefoy say, in his Rome Season 2 commentary that Ray did a version of 'Mustang Sally' at the Rome party (I think it was a wrap party?). Oof! What wouldn't I give to hear that! And when Ray's brother visited the SCBG chat room, he told us that Ray & Kevin McKidd did a bit of Oasis music during down time on the set. I know that KMK plays some guitar ... I assume they played guitar and sang together? Oof! Wouldn't some footage of that have been a great thing to have among the Rome DVD extras? :(  :pray:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
iblauralee

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2009, 09:56:34 PM »

Hello.  I found a link with lots of pics of Ray from the comic book signing he did on December 1st.  I don't remember seeing any of these pics posted before but I could have missed them.  They are Very Nice!! :drool2:

http://www.efluxmedia.com/event_1504_Ray_Stevenson_Instore_Appearence_Supporting_Punisher_War_Zone.html

Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2009, 12:30:31 AM »

Hello.  I found a link with lots of pics of Ray from the comic book signing he did on December 1st.  I don't remember seeing any of these pics posted before but I could have missed them.  They are Very Nice!! :drool2:

http://www.efluxmedia.com/event_1504_Ray_Stevenson_Instore_Appearence_Supporting_Punisher_War_Zone.html

Oooof iblauralee!!!

ibknickerslicking!

I hadn't seen these before and agree - they are VERY VERY NICE indeedly!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2009, 12:56:49 AM »

Thanks, Lauralee, I wondered if any pics were taken at that one. It was held just hours before the Punisher Premiere in Hollywood.

I was going to go to that signing, but went to the other one 2 days later, I think it was less crowded.  Two in one week would have been more than I could handle......OOF! :snog:

OMG! He is biting his lip like I do when embarrassed or hmmm.....excited?  :devilish:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 06:52:54 PM by mob1 » Logged

Mob1 icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2009, 07:42:19 AM »

oh my lord! How delicious he is!  :drool2: :dance:  :crush:

And those gray eyes are showcased so nicely by that gray silk shirt. *imagines the silky clingy fabric gently caressing and tickling the hairs on his torso and arms* *sigh* Lucky shirt.

Thank you, iblauralee!  :clap: :wave:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: