Ray Stevenson Community
February 19, 2018, 06:55:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Box office stats  (Read 24449 times)
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2008, 08:17:06 PM »

Probably no one remembers, but I did have an idea for a story line in which Ray could play a delusional patient who thinks he is Cary Grant........

:wingit:
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2009, 01:17:01 PM »

Probably no one remembers, but I did have an idea for a story line in which Ray could play a delusional patient who thinks he is Cary Grant........

I likey this idea Wing!!!

Oh and I loved Cary in Houseboat with Sophia Loren too - great fun film. Perhaps Ray could do a remake and I could play Sophia's part. I could sing him that love song that features in the original... I could subtley tell him what I'd like to do to him... er, Bing Bang Bong wasn't it?!  ;D

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2009, 09:00:23 PM »

*snork* Was that the movie? I think I remember Sophia Loren singing about Bing Bang Bong in some movie or other.

:lol: I was talking today with some family about how my parents had 2 kids just over a year apart and 3 kids subsequently over the course of just over 3 years, and semi-apologized for saying it happened "bang-bang-bang"....and I was told that I didn't have to apologize for that characterization.  ::)

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: