Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 11:07:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Articles and blurbs on "The Book of Eli"  (Read 64031 times)
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2010, 11:14:38 PM »

Let us know what you plan to do with the sexed up fat suit.

:wingit:
Nomad
« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2010, 11:23:03 PM »

Oooh, Wing!  I want that sexed up fat suit BAD.  If I can find it, be sure it will be prominently displayed in the lobby of the RaySpa for all to enjoy.

More "Redridge" on the way!    :dance2: :dance: :yahoo:

:nomad:

Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #212 on: January 19, 2010, 11:35:29 PM »

Nomad,do you sleep with by this things point Ray?! :yahoo:

Markéta
Nomad
« Reply #213 on: January 20, 2010, 06:44:14 PM »

More praise for Ray...

Ray Stevenson (Rome) plays Redridge, Carnegie’s chief henchman, with a little more dignity than the character would receive in most films.
http://www.bhamweekly.com/2010/01/20/eli%E2%80%99s-coming/

...and Ray Stevenson is awesome as usual.
http://themovietalkonline.com/?p=1204

If I sat through “Eli” again, my reason would be to see Ray Stevenson, Michael Gambon and Frances de la Tour. Stevenson is known to “Rome” fans for his role as Titus Pullo. The Irish actor also played Frank Castle in “Punisher: War Zone,” a film I avoided but will now add to my Netflix queue; and Murlaugh in last year’s “Cirque du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant.” In “Eli,” he plays Redridge, Carnegie’s right hand man. He’s a seriously hard man, but he’s attractive in the way that only sociopaths can be.
http://fieldingonfilm.com/wp/?p=1077

Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #214 on: January 20, 2010, 06:57:17 PM »

Nomad,do you sleep with by this things point Ray?! :yahoo:

Marianne -- I'm not totally sure what you just said, or what you meant to say, in your post...but I must say that ... some nights ... it helps to think of Ray instead of thinking about the problems which are keeping us awake. Because...it might help us get to sleep more quickly, if we think of something which makes us feel sillier or happier. And some nights we may realize that much depends on us being able to get to sleep...so we can get up when the alarm clock sounds and do what we need to do.... So we decide to do whatever we need to do to be able to move on and get on with our "jobs" ...whatever those jobs may be.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 07:03:59 PM by Camamar » Logged

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #215 on: January 21, 2010, 01:26:04 PM »

Yes,it was in my question.I thought right this!I have it something like you. :clap:

Markéta
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #216 on: January 22, 2010, 06:05:22 PM »

http://www.thecelebrityworkout.com/celebrity-workouts/workout-sessions/ray-stevenson-prepares-for-upcoming-roles/

*  10 min warmup (stretching/running)
        * Max Pushups
        * Max Pullups
        * Max Dips
        * Max Body Weight Rows

Rest 30 seconds between each excessive and repeat the circuit 3 times

Nomad, you can make this the basis of your Rayspa workout :)

:wingit:
Nomad
« Reply #217 on: January 22, 2010, 08:33:42 PM »

Yes, I saw that!  We can do it whilst garbed in RayWear!

Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #218 on: January 25, 2010, 08:27:23 AM »

Poor thing Ray,he so hate fitness and torment of body in gymnasium! ;) I don´t surprised to hate it too! :frusty:

Markéta
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #219 on: January 31, 2010, 05:15:48 AM »

Please do not imagine that, when this costume arrived today, I would have been so crass as to wrap my naked self in the coat whilst inhaling essence of Raypits from the t-shirt, transported to "that place."   :faint:  No, no!  I am WAY too lady-like to even THINK of such a thing.  And when the boots arrive (soon, I hope!), I will NOT be softly stroking their secret, dark interiors, imagining Ray's beautiful feet sweating profusely into them.

And I beg you NOT to judge me a grasping, acquisitive female on my OWN behalf!  Not at all!  ::)  Being the very SOUL of self-sacrifice  :pullo: I collect all these things so I can decorate the RaySpa for YOU, ladies!   (security deposit required)

Enjoy!

Don't forget the Man Cave for us blokey sorts.  I'm going to try to forget about Ray's sweaty toe cheese now...  :sick:

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #220 on: February 01, 2010, 10:00:21 PM »

Please do not imagine that, when this costume arrived today, I would have been so crass as to wrap my naked self in the coat whilst inhaling essence of Raypits from the t-shirt, transported to "that place."   :faint:  No, no!  I am WAY too lady-like to even THINK of such a thing.  And when the boots arrive (soon, I hope!), I will NOT be softly stroking their secret, dark interiors, imagining Ray's beautiful feet sweating profusely into them.

And I beg you NOT to judge me a grasping, acquisitive female on my OWN behalf!  Not at all!  ::)  Being the very SOUL of self-sacrifice  :pullo: I collect all these things so I can decorate the RaySpa for YOU, ladies!   (security deposit required)

Enjoy!

Don't forget the Man Cave for us blokey sorts.  I'm going to try to forget about Ray's sweaty toe cheese now...  :sick:

Ewww, thanks for that thought, Titus. Now I wil never put my tender tootsies in them. :pullo:

Mob1 icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #221 on: February 04, 2010, 12:58:06 AM »

Ewww, thanks for that thought, Titus. Now I wil never put my tender tootsies in them. :pullo:
Not at all. With all the fawning on this site somebody's got to take the piss out of him. :cool2:

TP icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #222 on: February 04, 2010, 01:09:19 AM »

Let us know what you plan to do with the sexed up fat suit.
I just now caught this.  :D

BAD JOKE INCOMING!!!!!!

All was not well in the kingdom of Asgard.

Thor, God of Thunder, was in a foul mood, stomping around and banging his hammer and growling to himself. Thor's father, Odin, enquired as to the reason behind Thor's mood.  Thor replied sheepishly that he had not had sex for at least six months, and was feeling frustrated and super-humanly horny.

"That's easy to fix", said Odin, "just get yourself down to Earth, find a nice girl and satisfy your needs - but be very careful!  Remember that you are a god, and that humans are mere mortals who
 will not be used to the incredibly energetic sex that we gods enjoy."  A smile spread across Thor's face as he picked up his hammer and set off toward Earth.

On Earth Thor headed for the nearest bar in search of his dream date. He came upon an attractive young lady sitting alone at the bar and offered to buy her a drink.

"Yeth pleath", she replied, "that would be tho nithe."

Thor was curious about the way the girl spoke. "What tongue is that which you speak, young woman? I have heard it not before."

"It'th Englith, thilly" she retorted. "I jutht have a thlight lithp, thath all !"

More drink flowed, one thing led to another and Thor was invited back to the girls place, where they had sex thirty seven times.  With his appetite satiated and the girl exhausted and fast asleep, Thor quietly picked up his mighty hammer and returned to Asgard.

"Well Thor", enquired Odin, "How did your little trip to Earth go ?"

"Oh father", replied the happy Thor, "It was marvellous - thirty seven times we did it!! Thirty seven times !"

Odin was horrified. "You berk Thor - I warned you that humans were not able to cope with the incredible sexual prowess of we gods - you had best get yourself back down to Earth and check that the young lady has survived the ordeal !"

Thor left sheepishly and returned to Earth where, luckily, he found the young lady in the bar where they had originally met.

"Many thanks for last night young lady - it was incredible.  Oh, by the way, I'm Thor."

Shifting uncomfortably on her bar stool the girl replied, "YOU'RE Thor? I can hardly take a pith!"

TP icon
Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #223 on: February 04, 2010, 01:56:14 AM »

You are nightbird too?! ;)

Markéta
Nomad
« Reply #224 on: February 04, 2010, 02:24:12 AM »

THAT's my Titus!  Deliciously silly and slightly unwell.  :neen:

Love you, Sugar.  :lips:  :clap:  :pullo:

P.S.  Haven't you seen Groundhog Day, Titus?  It explains the whole thing.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  

Jump to: