Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 11:10:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from a Newbie from California  (Read 8096 times)
iblauralee

« on: December 13, 2008, 09:00:20 PM »

Hello everyone.   :wave:  My name is Laura and I'm kind of new to posting.  I have been posting recently on IMDB but that gets a little crazy.  I've heard good things about this site and look forward to talking with people and participating in conversations about all things Ray!! :cheers: :2drink:
Nomad
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 12:15:11 AM »

Hi, Laura! 

Laura and I have been chatting a bit on YIM.  She's a sweetheart for sure, and badly smitten with Ray. :crush:  I've not yet told the poor girl that there is simply no cure for it, but she may already realise that.

Whether or not you know it, Laura, you're a RayVer!  Or RayVing mad!  Now someone needs to tell you why we capitalise the V in SteVenson!  I'll leave that to Labia of the Julii.   :neen:

:nomad:
iblauralee

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 01:46:55 AM »

Yes - I have it bad!  Hmm - I wonder why the V is capitalised.  It will take me awile to catch up to everything.  Looking forward to it!!

Thanks Nomad!! :worshippy:
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 11:41:15 AM »

:welcome:, Laura!  Just wait until you meet Labia  :neen:  Always nice to have another RayVer!

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 01:00:45 PM »

Whether or not you know it, Laura, you're a RayVer!  Or RayVing mad!  Now someone needs to tell you why we capitalise the V in SteVenson!  I'll leave that to Labia of the Julii.   :neen:
:popcorn: hehehe... 

And hi lauralee. I'm the handsome chap here.

Oh and hi to frank. Nice to see more blokey types here. Sometimes the estrogen does get a bit thick. *legs it*

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
Nomad
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2008, 03:07:15 PM »

:popcorn: hehehe... 

And hi lauralee. I'm the handsome chap here.

Oh and hi to frank. Nice to see more blokey types here. Sometimes the estrogen does get a bit thick. *legs it*

HAH!  The estrogen is the entire reason you're HERE, Titus!   :ray:

iblauralee

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2008, 05:07:17 PM »

Hi everyone.  Hey Titus - great hat! :rock:
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2008, 05:24:32 PM »

Welcome, iblauralee! :wave: Always nice to see someone else with the good taste to be a RayVer!  :2drunks:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 05:30:35 PM »

Hello Laura and welcome.

:wingit:
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2008, 10:28:16 PM »

HI Laura.....great to see you here  :welcome:

PS: ignore the guy in the hat....he has a split personality...he thinks he is really a legionaire in Rome  :pullo3:..other times he thinks he is really the Punisher  :punisher: and others he is Bill Compton  :burp: the vampire from True Blood on HBO who drinks bottled blood..

then there is kevin mckidd :vorenus: ....and........even...Ray, HIS LORDSHIP :shocking: 

Watch out for him  :muhaha:   :devilish:

He likes his hens  :own:  by him..

It got so bad one time he blew up his pc    :brainstorm:

We lurve the little gnome anyway   :crush:  even if we  :seestars:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 10:50:26 PM by mob1 » Logged

Mob1 icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2008, 03:15:15 PM »

PS: ignore the guy in the hat....he has a split personality...he thinks he is really a legionaire in Rome  :pullo3:..other times he thinks he is really the Punisher  :punisher: and others he is Bill Compton  :burp: the vampire from True Blood on HBO who drinks bottled blood..

then there is kevin mckidd :vorenus: ....and........even...Ray, HIS LORDSHIP :shocking: 

I laughed out loud at the red bit above.  Talk about karma!  *dusts tombstone of old laptop and storage drive with sleeve* 

As for the cast of characters I've trolled as, don't forget the entire cast of Rome.  JuliusSeizure was one of my faves!

TP icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2008, 08:41:36 PM »

I laughed out loud at the red bit above.  Talk about karma!  *dusts tombstone of old laptop and storage drive with sleeve* 

As for the cast of characters I've trolled as, don't forget the entire cast of Rome.  JuliusSeizure was one of my faves!

How could I forget Julius....the poor girl will find out soon enough, Titus!!!!!   

btw..is Bill in need of some NEW blood.....chicken blood per chance...: :neen:

Mob1 icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2008, 12:51:20 AM »

How could I forget Julius....the poor girl will find out soon enough, Titus!!!!!   

btw..is Bill in need of some NEW blood.....chicken blood per chance...: :neen:

MOB, I have to admit both of those jokes zoomed over my head. Wot are you on about?  :confused:  What poor girl? And why chicken blood?

TP icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2008, 03:24:36 PM »

:uhm:  well, Titus/Bill you always enjoyed the new hen blood in days past    :rscom: ............   There seems to be a new hen in the coop now, AND......  :censored:

:think: then again, maybe it is a hen joke that you aren't in on  :grouphug:   that would be a first though.

*ducks* *legs it*

Mob1 icon
Nomad
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2008, 06:16:00 PM »

:uhm:  well, Titus/Bill you always enjoyed the new hen blood in days past    :rscom: ............   There seems to be a new hen in the coop now, AND......  :censored:

:think: then again, maybe it is a hen joke that you aren't in on  :grouphug:   that would be a first though.

*ducks* *legs it*

Every once in a while, Titus likes to play innocent, MOB.  This must have been one of those times. 

Or, maybe it was the term "fresh blood" that confused the poor dear.  Usually, we refer to the noobs as Titus's "fresh meat."  Odd he couldn't make the leap, neh?  Perhaps he's feeling congested?   Maybe.  *hands Titus a tissue*  Blow, Sugar.   :bday:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: