Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 03:22:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: New Photos released  (Read 12407 times)
Mozina

« on: February 14, 2009, 03:28:01 PM »

Some more photos are starting to show up from the movie. Wish some with Ray in them would start showing up. Wonder if that means they're getting close to releasing the movie since more photos are popping up.

redshift

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 11:28:01 AM »

Thanks Mozina. Selma Hayek looks gorgeous.  :cheers:

:redshift:
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 02:53:19 PM »

http://hollywood.blog.nl/fotos/2009/07/31/exclusive-nieuwe-fotos-the-vampires-assistant

Have no idea what language the blog is written in, but some one posted these...

:wingit:
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 05:28:34 PM »

http://hollywood.blog.nl/fotos/2009/07/31/exclusive-nieuwe-fotos-the-vampires-assistant

Have no idea what language the blog is written in, but some one posted these...

It's Dutch.  I'm by no means fluent and if Eirene is still around she can correct me, but here is my bolloxed translation:

"Here we see a couple of new photos freely given from the coming horror/fantasy film The Vampire's Assistant.  We see for the first time Willem Dafoe as the director of a mysterious (?) freak show and Patrick Fugit as Evra the Snake Boy, one of the attractions at the (circus?).  A very intriguing film, wherefore it is now in two (weeks?) oncelike the trailer that you can watch.  The Vampire's Assistant goes to cinemas on 5 November."

I believe the gist is a trailer should be coming in two weeks. But don't quote me.  :cheer: (in case!)

P.S. Mmmmmmmmm Salmaaaaa...  :drule:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 05:38:05 PM by TitusPullo » Logged

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 12:49:28 PM »

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/08/07/salma-hayek-bearded-lady/

TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 06:06:47 AM »

Crikey, this is a very disturbing pic.  :o  Ah well, when she's not got a beard or a unibrow (Frieda Kahlo) then she's quite the stunner.

TP icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 10:24:43 AM »

Crikey, this is a very disturbing pic.  :o  Ah well, when she's not got a beard or a unibrow (Frieda Kahlo) then she's quite the stunner.

This pic can be summed up in a word

"Jehovah"

As in... I'm warning you! If you say "Jehovah" one more time (gets hit with rock) RIGHT! Who did that? Come on, who did it?
Stoners: She did! She did! (suddenly speaking as men) He! He did! He!
Jewish Official: Was it you?
Stoner: Yes.
Jewish Official: Right...
Stoner: Well you did say "Jehovah. "

;D

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 07:20:40 PM »

"Jehovah"

As in... I'm warning you! If you say "Jehovah" one more time (gets hit with rock) RIGHT! Who did that? Come on, who did it?

;D

:neen:

I've never heard that bit, but is it monty python, lab?  Sounds like them  :rockon2:

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 07:54:57 PM »

"Jehovah"

;D

:D  Yeah it does tend to keep hitting you and making you look again. *BANG!* "Made you look!"

TP icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 02:31:02 PM »

"Jehovah"

;D

:neen:

I've never heard that bit, but is it monty python, lab?  Sounds like them  :rockon2:

*Waves at Britmys*

Yes, it's the Stoning Scene from Life of Brian. My daughter loves it! Salma's beard looks just like the false ones the femaile stoners wear to look male *snork*

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 03:48:29 PM »

I think I see a bear in the graveyard

« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 03:52:21 PM by wingit4me » Logged

wingit4me
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2009, 05:35:47 PM »

Jo Blo has a "caption the movie still" game and today's entry features Ray.
http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=d96170751a944d3e20f2e7a57dfcee5c&t=89952&page=167

Here is my entry:

When Interior Designers Go Bad

Ray : I have an irresistible urge to decorate your coffins in curtains today. Chris, yours will be burlap to match this to-die-for bag I am about to stuff you into, and John yours will be neon orange to match that  glowing sunburst of a dye job you are sporting. Now who wants to be stuck like a piggie?

Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 07:55:37 AM »

http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=d96170751a944d3e20f2e7a57dfcee5c&t=89952&page=167

Here is my entry:

Ray : I have an irresistible urge to decorate your coffins in curtains today. Chris, yours will be burlap to match this to-die-for bag I am about to stuff you into, and John yours will be neon orange to match that  glowing sunburst of a dye job you are sporting. Now who wants to be stuck like a piggie?

Was Ray standing in a ditch? (I don't remember.... Maybe he was in a freshly-dug grave :giggly: ) At any rate... I would have guessed Ray would tower over the other two.  :think:

I don't know their height, however, and I can't be bothered at the moment to check IMDb or that celebrity height site. Also, maybe there was some perspective effect going on..... Hey! Maybe that was TitusPullo standing in for Ray in that scene.  ;D

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 09:57:03 AM »

Here is my entry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant Wing!!!

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

LabOfJulii icon
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2009, 07:47:52 PM »

Here is my entry:

Was Ray standing in a ditch? (I don't remember.... Maybe he was in a freshly-dug grave :giggly: ) At any rate... I would have guessed Ray would tower over the other two.  :think:

I don't know their height, however, and I can't be bothered at the moment to check IMDb or that celebrity height site. Also, maybe there was some perspective effect going on..... Hey! Maybe that was TitusPullo standing in for Ray in that scene.  ;D

:bead:

Cam, John C. Reilly is 6'2" but should definitely not tower over our hunk of manly Ray's 6'4".  Obviously he's standing in a grave  ;D.

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: