Ray Stevenson Community
February 19, 2018, 06:46:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: More talk of a Rome movie  (Read 20900 times)
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

All for one, and one for all!!

« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2010, 10:22:55 PM »

I agree with you! :cheer2: It is great they don´t too grow older,but from first episode a little bit aged!Mainly Ray,because at first he was shaved,latter he had beard.But I like him with stubble...he is more sexy with it!It makes him manly!!! >:D
love to kiss man with stubble... :dance2:9

He has very kissable stubble, Marianne..I can attest to that  :cloud9: :swoon:

Mob1 icon
Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2010, 10:33:05 PM »

:( Hm deeply envy mob!!!! :dance:

Markéta
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2010, 02:02:23 PM »

I agree with you! :cheer2: It is great they don´t too grow older,but from first episode a little bit aged!Mainly Ray,because at first he was shaved,latter he had beard.But I like him with stubble...he is more sexy with it!It makes him manly!!! >:D
I love to kiss man with stubble... :dance2:

Mmm. I also enjoy stubble! :cocky:  :dance:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2010, 02:24:54 PM »

Hey, I just got an idea....I have just been watching True Blood...so how about Pullo as a vampire?? Wouldn´t he just be the hottest wickedest vampire of all...! :pullo3:

Although he would have some tough competition:

And since Ray has had some vampire training too....

I found Ray as Murlaugh sexier than Eric in 'True Blood'. I'd find Ray sexy doing practically anything.  :D  I enjoy 'True Blood' and I think Alexander Skarsgard is good-looking and entertaining.....but AS doesn't do much for me.

AS rather makes me think of a blond Jim Carrey.... I can't help but think of him bending over and moving his cheeks back and forth as if he is talking out of that end. I guess he should add a set of fake fangs there, too. DerriereCula? :kissass:  :anyone: :sorry: :hide: :rscom:

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2010, 05:53:14 PM »

AS rather makes me think of a blond Jim Carrey .... I can't help but think of him bending over and moving his cheeks back and forth as if he is talking out of that end. I guess he should add a set of fake fangs there, too. DerriereCula? :kissass:  :anyone: :sorry: :hide: :rscom:

Oh bugger, now I see it too.  :o

*bends over, grasps bumcheeks*
"Friends, Rodents, and Quadrupeds - LEND ME YOUR REARS!"

TP icon
"I like to kill my enemy, take their gold, and enjoy their women."
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2010, 12:02:02 AM »

I musta missed some of this thread during my hiatus. I am reading up on all the roach posts which made me think of sitting as a child at a table in my aunt's kitchen in Brooklyn eating cereal while roaches would crawl up the wall. It gave a whole new meaning to the advert term "snap, crackle, pop" whilst eating that cereal.  :stirpot: :roach: :pullo:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 12:07:42 AM by mob1 » Logged

Mob1 icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2010, 12:17:02 AM »

This may be late coming, and a duplicate though I can't find it posted. Just another blog saying the same thing in a different way about the coming Rome movie, but, oh well, the more out there, the more I believe it will come to pass cause I am salivating at the thought that it will definitely be made.  :2drink: I'll drink to that, who'll join me?  :cheer2: :cheers:

http://film-book.com/rome-sequel-movie-is-a-go-no-hbo/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+film-book%2FdAVg+%28Film-Book%29&utm_content=Bloglines

ROME sequel Movie is a go, no HBO

* Posted by filmbook in Movie News
    * 6 Comments

Rome was one outstanding TV series that was canceled because of cost before its second season began to air. Though Spartacus: Blood and Sand wants to be its replacement, The Tudors is the only TV Show that comes close. For those that were  unaware, Rome creator Bruno Heller

discovered halfway through writing the second season the show was going to end. The second was going to end with the death of Brutus. Third and fourth season would be set in Egypt. Fifth was going to be the rise of the messiah in Palestine. But because we got the heads-up that the second season would be it, I telescoped the third and fourth season into the second one, which accounts for the blazing speed we go through history near the end. There’s certainly more than enough history to go around.

Many that lamented the end of that Rome, including myself, rejoice at this movie news. Heller has finished the script for a follow-up Rome film that “picks up in Germany four years after the series ended”. Lucious Vorneus (Kevin McKidd) and Titus Pullo (Ray Stevenson) are likely to be involved, which I find odd since Vorenus died at the end of Season 2 ( or apparently died). However they work out that hurdle, I am just glad to see the  two “thick as thieves” characters on screen again. Now all we need is Atia of the Julii (Polly Walker). For those that do not remember,

Rome the series aired from 2005-07 and took place during Ancient Rome’s transition from Republic to Empire, from Caesar’s invasion of Gaul to the death of Mark Antony and the rise of the first Emperor Augustus. The series follows the two main characters, soldiers Lucius Vorenus (McKidd) and Titus Pullo (Stevenson), who find their lives intertwined with the key events.

Have no doubt that we will be covering this film’s development, will be posting promotional materials for it, and will be reviewing it.
Source: EW

Mob1 icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2010, 06:51:21 AM »

I musta missed some of this thread during my hiatus. I am reading up on all the roach posts which made me think of sitting as a child at a table in my aunt's kitchen in Brooklyn eating cereal while roaches would crawl up the wall. It gave a whole new meaning to the advert term "snap, crackle, pop" whilst eating that cereal.  :stirpot: :roach: :pullo:

:sick:
I "sacrificed" roaches regularly when I moved into my first drosshole as an "adult". My mates and I had a wee courtyard where we'd flip on the lights and do a ritual roach stomp, it was probably a drinking game whose rules I "forgot" as well.

TP icon
TitusPullo
Rayspectable Fan

"Hello ladies!"

« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2010, 06:59:02 AM »

This may be late coming, and a duplicate though I can't find it posted. Just another blog saying the same thing in a different way about the coming Rome movie, but, oh well, the more out there, the more I believe it will come to pass cause I am salivating at the thought that it will definitely be made.  :2drink: I'll drink to that, who'll join me?  :cheer2: :cheers:

http://film-book.com/rome-sequel-movie-is-a-go-no-hbo/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+film-book%2FdAVg+%28Film-Book%29&utm_content=Bloglines   

I will squee with unreserved joy if this becomes a reality.  It isn't always easy to round up a cast 5 years later - one of the cast members of "Arrested Development" recently complained of the same problem when it came to trying to do a film of that series 5 years after the fact.  That article's stuff about the rise of the Messiah would have been fun.  The HBO Rome crowd had some very irreverent ideas on the origins of Jesus, something to do with a lusty legionnaire and a virgin... oops!   :lol:  (I am so going to hell)

TP icon
mob1
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2010, 12:21:12 AM »

(I am so going to hell)

I think many of us will be riding your coat tails there with you, Titus!   :devilish:

Mob1 icon
Labiaofthejulii
Rayspectable Fan

Barmy Bawdy Besotted Brittunculi Bint

« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2010, 11:32:13 PM »

I will squee with unreserved joy if this becomes a reality.  It isn't always easy to round up a cast 5 years later - one of the cast members of "Arrested Development" recently complained of the same problem when it came to trying to do a film of that series 5 years after the fact.  That article's stuff about the rise of the Messiah would have been fun.  The HBO Rome crowd had some very irreverent ideas on the origins of Jesus, something to do with a lusty legionnaire and a virgin... oops!   :lol:  (I am so going to hell)

*Snork*

Aut Viam
Inveniam
Aut Faciam

And all because the lady loves... Ray

LabOfJulii icon
AemiliaCamilla

« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2010, 02:38:51 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, TP; that´s the best laugh I´ve had today!

But yet the sky is still above us and the earth is still below. Strange.

:ac:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: