Ray Stevenson Community
February 18, 2018, 10:58:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: • Official websites:    Thor - Visit    |  Divergent - Visit

Home   Help Arcade Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTube Live -video  (Read 3893 times)
Mozina

« on: March 22, 2009, 06:15:59 AM »

I'm sure you all have seen the YouTube Live video Ray did back on November 22, 2008 to promote Punisher, but I found another video he did behind the scenes while he was there and in this video Ray gets pretty deep when talking about how YouTube can break down social barriers between cultures.

Enjoy if you haven't already seen this, if you have already seen it, well you can enjoy it again.  ;D

<a href="http://blip.tv/play/Adv+SAA" target="_blank">http://blip.tv/play/Adv+SAA</a>
Camamar
Rayligious Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 08:52:37 AM »

errrrrrr.... :think:....I think I saw it before.....But I certainly enjoyed it just then! :drool2:

Thanks, Mozina!

:bead:

A day without Ray is like a day without sunshine.....Worse, actually. A day without sunshine would save me having to put on sunscreen.
britmys
Rayspectable Fan

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 06:01:14 PM »

Yep, can never get too much Ray  :neen:.

:brit:

"There are girls from Narbo to Thebes who cry my name at night"   Titus Pullo

Ooh, and I'm one of them :crush:
Nomad
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 11:53:59 AM »

I don't remember seeing this, though it's been a long time since it was posted.  Very interesting and not the "usual" video interview.

Why am I looking at a thread that's so old it issues a warning that I may not want to post there?  Because I should be working but am instead looking for ways to distract myself!   :rockon2: :cool2: :dance:

:cheers:
:nomad:
Toduo

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 02:48:42 PM »

Thanks for the video Nomad. Have viewed it before and luckily so cos there was no sound for me. Happy New Year! :cheers:

:toduo:
Nomad
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 03:27:59 PM »

Oh I didn't post this video, Toduo.  I think it was Mozina!  And I thank her for supplying the means for my procrastination to express itself!

Happy New Year to you all!   :bday:

:cheers:
:nomad:
Marianne

ALEA IACTA EST!

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 07:13:35 AM »

Lovely video...Ray speaks so quickly,I don´t catch his words very often  :D but I love his voice,it makes me qiute! :hypocrite:

Very happy new year all of great people on this web!!!You are greatest people,which I´ve ever knew,even so I don´t know personally!

Markéta
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: